rough english translation for my darling friend here:

Hi guys, Hope all is well! My name is Dmitry (clima_x) and I work with RHS, alongside Zeealex, Gurdy and Soul_Assassin. We would like to introduce you to this WIP project, on which work is being actively carried out. It will include a US uniform: ACU and Massif combat gear, as well as a lot of nice bonuses and additions. This is a large and complex project designed to significantly diversify the content we currently have, and the content you can use, we can’t promise anything without knowing for sure but we aim to have a wide variety of selections for you to choose from by the end of the project. For this reason, we decided to be a bit more detailed in the process of creating 3d models. And we also wish to provide you the opportunity to follow the project with greater focus. You can express opinions, share experiences and your thoughts within the topic. Keep an eye on the project, ask questions, we will try to answer them and just enjoy and remember your support is important to us(edited)

• Like 3

Snygga bilder men det är lite dumt att det är på rysska då jag och många andra här inte förstår det. Därför är det en bra regel om att alla ska skriva på engelska här. Annars blir det så här, ingen förstår varandra. För jag antar att din svenska är lika dålig som min rysska?

edit: Thank you zeealex

• Like 2

it's okay, he just forgot to add the english bit in, I've been talking it through with him, his english isn't very goodXD

• Like 1

His skills speak the universal language so I guess he is forgiven :D Very nice work!

• Like 3

Looks amazing.  :icon_eek:

• Like 5

"Diversify" is the word which I like mostly in Arma. Good luck with this :)

• Like 2

Looking good guys and gals. There's quite the pedigree of skilled people in your group so I am sure everything you release will be top notch :)

• Like 3

Thanks , we will try to get the highest result 

• Like 3

Looks great! With the heavy RHS (team member) involvement, it begs the question, will these models feature in RHS itself?

• Like 1

That is the highest quality boot i have ever fucking seen. Amazing work guys!! Keep it up!

• Like 3

Looks great! With the heavy RHS (team member) involvement, it begs the question, will these models feature in RHS itself?

Because of the size of the task in itself, and because community feedback is wanted, clima_x made a separate thread from RHS one (to keep that original clutter free) that will cover only this particular topic.

Once done, the new gear will replace the existing one in RHS:USAF

in short, it will only be available in RHS...

• Like 12

such high poly, much wow left velcro strip more poly then all objects in tonoa combined. must take 72 days 13 months and a quarter year. why no add normal using photo editor? that is what i would have done. 

Because of the size of the task in itself, and because community feedback is wanted, clima_x made a separate thread from RHS one (to keep that original clutter free) that will cover only this particular topic.

Once done, the new gear will replace the existing one in RHS:USAF

in short, it will only be available in RHS...

Alright cool. Does the name have any significance other than the cool factor?

Alright cool. Does the name have any significance other than the cool factor?

no idea, as you can see i'm not in that list :)

such high poly, much wow left velcro strip more poly then all objects in tonoa combined. must take 72 days 13 months and a quarter year. why no add normal using photo editor? that is what i would have done. 

because that, young man, isn't NEARLY as fun. :P

• Like 4

I thought I had seen it all.... but now... this is just literally AMAZING work!

War Plan Blue -  Covered defensive plans and preparations that the United States should take in times of peace.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_color-coded_war_plans#cite_note-27

Cool, you learn something new every day. And since noone asked, which camos are planned? I think there was some talk about maybe including scopion w2 for the 'old' us army models in RHS. Will this new project include it?

Looks bloody awesome mate keen to see this in the future!

Also, not sure how much of a crossover there is in uniform wise with the USMC and US Army, however I'm hoping the USMC can receive a little love out of this as well if anything is compatible with them. 

Looks good. One thing, U.S. soldiers tend to wear the dog tags tucked under their shirt, not hanging out like that.

• Like 1