2 minutes ago, wsxcgy said:

Everything looks absolutely fine to me. The back slightly clips with the IOTVs but it doesn't look bad, is generally barely visible, and I don't even care because the uniforms are just so sexy.

You only ever notice the back clipping if you're mixing patterns, which if you're going by US Army regs shouldn't be happening (apart from OEFCP armor and OCP uniforms for obvious reasons)

• Like 3

I'm referring to a vertex on the shoulder assigned to the neck, or perhaps assigned to two different bones (most likely) You won't notice it unless you pay attention to head movements on the front face of the uniform.  I mean do what you want with the information, I'm simply making an observation :P

I've noticed that on the IOTV myself, I'm more of an SPCS fan myself so I didn't think very much of it.

@wendyvonbraun  visualized example please, I don't quite understand, what you mean

I noticed the ACU is the post-2010 model as the trouser pocket flaps have buttons; pre-2010 ACU trousers have velcro pocket flaps instead.

correct observation :icon1:

• Like 1

Because GRRRTRTRTRTRTRTRTRTRT is exactly the sound you want to hear when you're trying to quietly get something out of one of your cargo pockets. Should've done snap buttons from the outset, but nobody ever said the guy running PEO uniforms in the mid-2000s was very bright....

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

That's why BDU is the shit! Everything after that (besides the combat shirt) is just useless "gangster swag"...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Hvymtal said:

Because GRRRTRTRTRTRTRTRTRTRT is exactly the sound you want to hear when you're trying to quietly get something out of one of your cargo pockets. Should've done snap buttons from the outset, but nobody ever said the guy running PEO uniforms in the mid-2000s was very bright....

I apologise in advance, but obviously this technique never got passed down to the troops.

...I'll let myself out.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, CameronMcDonald said:

I apologise in advance, but obviously this technique never got passed down to the troops.

...I'll let myself out.

Very useful video :D I especially liked his inexplicable bluetooth headset..

• Haha 1

Project  frozen, due to lost interest 

sorry if not justified someone's hopes.

latest?cb=20140802201013

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 16

Closing - the author can have it reopened if they wish

• Like 2