Just now, HitmanTwoActual said:

So will these be put into RHS or will they be released separately? 

I believe they said they will be added to RHS when completed, but they made a separate thread as it is not part of the main RHS project.

I could be wrong on all of that-feel free to correct me :)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, HitmanTwoActual said:

So will these be put into RHS or will they be released separately? 

Read back through the thread. I think he said in the beginning it would be included with rhs.

• Like 1

Looks lovely. Never thought I'd say it about an ACU, but here you go. :) 

Blown away, what you do is amazing, I hope I can attain skills like yours one day... Question... Is the texture work by yourself? Or Sabre?

The word gets thrown around a lot, but what you accomplished in terms of texturing the ACU jacket is perfect. It makes me want to break out my old UCP top and take another look at that silly pattern!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, wendyvonbraun said:

... Question... Is the texture work by yourself? Or Sabre?

No, this is just the texture for the render 

Outstanding work, keep it up!

It looks like I could just reach out and put it on. Incredible, really.

• Like 4

Yes! Finally, a regular ACU blouse. I've always been wanting one for ArmA 3 since forever, to recreate some 2006/2007-era missions.

2 hours ago, JackSmithRU said:

Ohh nice model!

Even nicer textures!

On 6/25/2017 at 7:16 PM, REFORGER88 said:

The word gets thrown around a lot, but what you accomplished in terms of texturing the ACU jacket is perfect. It makes me want to break out my old UCP top and take another look at that silly pattern!

Indeed. He managed to nail the correct shade of UCP; the hue is perfect. Many other mods tried and failed.

• Like 4

Wait till he does OCP or OEFCP, then the arguments about "mine is darker" or "mine is lighter" or "the colors are off and I'm not gonna be specific" start to crop up...

I checked the images with my bro in law, combat medic thrice in Iraq once in A-Stan, he gives his seal of approval

• Like 5

10 hours ago, Hvymtal said:

Wait till he does OCP or OEFCP, then the arguments about "mine is darker" or "mine is lighter" or "the colors are off and I'm not gonna be specific" start to crop up...

I checked the images with my bro in law, combat medic thrice in Iraq once in A-Stan, he gives his seal of approval

Every uniform looks different once its been sun-bleached and washed a few times anyway.

As textured currently, I agree, its perfect for a brand new uniform.

• Like 5

Until we see the texture in the game engine , there is no point in arguing about the color , but I hope that Sabre will make a cool texture.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, b00ce said:

Every uniform looks different once its been sun-bleached and washed a few times anyway.

As textured currently, I agree, its perfect for a brand new uniform.

It would be nice if we could get a "new" and "salty" (or whatever's the army word for it) version of the uniform. Specops would naturally tend to have the latter, while officer uniforms would almost invariably be the former, not to mention mission makers could use them to differentiate their characters. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, dragon01 said:

It would be nice if we could get a "new" and "salty" 

It will not be difficult

• Like 1

18 hours ago, wendyvonbraun said:

I bet you're not very excited about weighing that uniform lol

You want to offer your services ? )

• Like 3

5 hours ago, clima_x said:

You want to offer your services ? )

I had best leave that up to the professionals over at clima_x studios ;) Wouldn't want your piece of art turning into a walking starfish abomination, now would we?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wendyvonbraun said:

I had best leave that up to the professionals over at clima_x studios ;) Wouldn't want your piece of art turning into a walking starfish abomination, now would we?

It'd be fun to see on the side. Could be useful for STALKER missions or something.

• Like 1