Sign in to follow this  
skipped1

Lost game progress

Hello

Earlier today i received android notification that my base has full stores, so i clicked on it, game started loading but it took much longer than it used to. When it started i was in new game with intro video and tutorial

Any chance to get back my almost two months old base?

Hello skipped1! Have you connected your game with your Game Center (iOS) or Google Play (Android) account? If so, you can simply go through the tutorial part and after that open options menu and connect your game with your account again. It will ask you if you want to use your previous save or if you want to erase it and use the new base instead. Choose the old base and everything will return to your previously developed base.

Without connecting your game to one of the accounts mentioned above it's a more problematic. If you haven't linked your game with neither account, please send me a private message. 

• Like 1

Thank you, it worked! I was little worried that it will overwrite my cloud save but all is good :)

• Like 1

I am in the second category you mentioned apparently my game was not linked to my email account like I thought it was and now I have lost everything. I was on level 201. This is frustrating and it makes me not only want to stop playing but also warn other people that they may also waste months of thier lives for nothing

Hello SgtGriggs! Please contact our support and add information about your base and all details so we can check if the account is yours. Also please add a description of how it happened that you lost your progress - system update, new device, etc. This way we can warn players about similar situations or fix possible issues.

Today I ONCE AGAIN meet situation of "lost connection" when I attack players and spend to this attack about 450K of fuel.

After winning the battle, after summary screen, during loading my own base I see message: "server something, blah, blah, blah..."

I had to quit the game and after turn back I have ONLY all helis to repair and bombs to rebuild.

This is completely fucked up (yeah, this isn't minor issue or some inconvenience). And this isn't first situation like this.

Hello kromka!

We're sorry to hear that and apologize. We know about this issue and we're trying to improve the stability with every update. Unfortunately the issue wasn't completely solved yet. We just released an update 1.6.0 on both Android and iOS. It should provide more fixes and also reduce the number of occurrences to a bare minimum.

If this issue happens, please let me know via PM (no need to create another support ticket) and please add description of when it happened (battle ended, victory screen, loading between victory screen and home base, different place) and what was the situation (using wi-fi or 3/4G connection, device was charged, software updating, etc.). Any further information can help us to find the cause and fix it. Thanks for your feedback.

As I assume this should prevent of quiting the battle in case of lose.

Question is: why you solve this like that?

Why can't you calculate result of the battle on the very beginning on server side and in case of quit, hold the player in some "countdown screen"?

This issue is a pure random. Cause can be anything including I am in the lift/tunnel/other place temporary without a range, your server is down, provider is down, it's raining, it's shining and so one.

Matter is how you solve a lack of connection. Now you just punnish an attacker.