Sign in to follow this  
Auss

Australia Map has to be "purchased" now

SInce adding some objects to Australia 5.03, testers are now reporting that they cannot play unless they "purchase" the island first. Why would this be since I have no access to to any APEX objects as they are all encrypted. I'm using assets that have already been added to the island previously, e.g some fences and my custom objects.

Can you specify what those objects were? List their class names.

Notice some Arma 3 Assets has switch too Apex. Changelog 1.62 has not mention anything being switch over to apex

Is it possible bi have changed objects used to be Arma 3 assets now apex?

Notice some Arma 3 Assets has switch too Apex. Changelog 1.62 has not mention anything being switch over to apex

Is it possible bi have changed objects used to be Arma 3 assets now apex?

It wouldn't suprise me. In fact thats what I'm guessing has happened, I guess we'll have to wait and hope we can get an answer here coz its gunna screw up map makers big time until we know which assets to avoid using 

It wouldn't fucking suprise me. In fact thats what I'm guessing has happened, I guess we'll have to wait and hope we can get an answer here coz its gunna screw up map makers big time until we know which assets to avoid using 

As far as I can tell, there has not been any such change. All the vanilla assets should be still fully available without any changes. Could You, please, possibly provide us with some example of what can be the issue? :icon_twisted:

• Like 2

Ok all fixed, new lighting config was the problem, make sure you change your in inheritance to Altis or Straits, Thanks Pettka for replying :) 

• Like 5

SInce adding some objects to Australia 5.03, testers are now reporting that they cannot play unless they "purchase" the island first. Why would this be since I have no access to to any APEX objects as they are all encrypted. I'm using assets that have already been added to the island previously, e.g some fences and my custom objects.

check your aussieland link. link infected 

awesome looking map