Forgive me, as I've lost track a bit on the development of this mod...  I recently rediscovered the mod and ended up updating a mission set ("campaign, of sorts) by replacing another mod with PO in order to reduce addons.  I was wondering if there was any more plans to develop the African Independent faction to be a more organized government army?  While CFP is outstanding, your mod has a couple of things that make it the perfect fit for what I'm trying to do.  I've ended up making GREENFOR government soldiers manually in the editor, but wasn't sure if there were any other formal plans from you guys.

Sorry for this sounding like a request.  It really wasn't meant to be, as I solved the issue on my own, just curious if there were plans, as I know you guys are updating other things.

You might need to be more specific in your army request. Africa is huge and various 🙂

22 hours ago, wendaf said:

You might need to be more specific in your army request. Africa is huge and various 🙂

True, but since the other units already in the pack are "generally" equatorial, I assumed the similar "region" for government forces was implied.

Milita is probably representing Boko Haram affiliates. At least area of operations might be useful. If you need army operating in Sahara or southern Africa or rather have army operating in the rainforests or sahel, there is probably difference in these two.

you can add support vehicles to most units (Fuel repair and ammunition trucks)

example units: North Korea Army,Islamic State,African Militia,Boko Haram,Sahrani Liberation Army,Takistani Armed Forces,United Armed Forces of Novorossiya....

• Like 2

KAR98 rifleman7 is crashing my server. I face similar issue with Ural trucks..

when I remove them from map, mission starts without problem

Sights of driver and TC in T-34 and T-55 are totally black, please have a look.

Also please consider adding RHS Bolt Action System to your Lee-Enfield rifles.

Any way, you guys made a very good job:rthumb:

Hello,

The Nissan (PKM)s have dont Ammo and cant Fire, have someone that too?

16 hours ago, john85oc said:

Hello,

The Nissan (PKM)s have dont Ammo and cant Fire, have someone that too?

I have the same issue.