acemod

ACE3 - A collaborative merger between AGM, CSE, and ACE

The one in ACE is a lot more restrictive then EM. It will only allow to climb low objects and not vault walls like in EM. 

2 hours ago, Mirek said:

Quick question. I noticed that ACE now has the wall climbing like enhanced movement had.  But it doesnt sem to work.

While i was using EM it worked ok, and when i learned that it is implemented in ACE i stoped using EM, but it doesnt work in ACE any wall that i used to be able to climb now gives me "you cannot climb here" should i start using EM again? or is this looked into?

I don't think ACE Climbing allows you to climb over walls. It allows you to climb onto small obstacles like HESCO blocks and really small buildings, plus they must have a roadway LOD IIRC.

Ah ok back to EM then.

5 hours ago, Mirek said:

Quick question. I noticed that ACE now has the wall climbing like enhanced movement had.  But it doesnt sem to work.

While i was using EM it worked ok, and when i learned that it is implemented in ACE i stoped using EM, but it doesnt work in ACE any wall that i used to be able to climb now gives me "you cannot climb here" should i start using EM again? or is this looked into?

It is nowhere close the same thing. ACE3 climbing only allows you to climb obstacles below your height (waist-height or something like that).

Hello guys, I have a question regarding the incapacitation system.

I am making a simple PvP TDM scenario using ACE. Unfortunately when players shoot at each other, rather than dying immediately, the player enters the revive state. Since the game considers them to be captive in this state, the killer doesn`t get any points for his team. Is it possible to completely remove the incapacitation without removing ACE medical, just having players die once they`ve recieved too much damage? I have tried disabling revive with the specific revive module but that didn`t seem to work. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Cheers!

3 hours ago, jonpas said:

It is nowhere close the same thing. ACE3 climbing only allows you to climb obstacles below your height (waist-height or something like that).

Thats sad. :down:

hello!

now that asr ai pbo are splitted have you any suggestion to use that mod correctly with ace3?

Hello. Apologies if this has come up before but I couldn't find anything.

I see here that an option was added to be able to zero scopes in Ace like it is done in vanilla. How do I do this? The linked page doesn't make it clear. Thanks.

Haven't seen this mentioned but getting some strange stuff happening with ACE.

• The following was tested with Vanilla and only ACE CBA running
  • Downloaded the latest versions from the Ace website

When shifting stuff around in the gear, or starting with a UAV controller in my inventory, get the following

OdhId0.png

When flying the drone (falcon) the HUD and other onscreen info disappears as seen below

kEWc72.png

When running ACE, the HUD's weapon info disappears.

I'll put a bug report in.

I have gone back a few pages in this thread and apologies if this has been discussed. Full disclaimer, I was out of the Arma world for a month while my computer died and was replaced.

Thanks!

5 hours ago, Rich_R said:

OdhId0.png

Seeing this every time i start mission.

16 hours ago, Rich_R said:

Haven't seen this mentioned but getting some strange stuff happening with ACE.

• The following was tested with Vanilla and only ACE CBA running
  • Downloaded the latest versions from the Ace website

When shifting stuff around in the gear, or starting with a UAV controller in my inventory, get the following

When flying the drone (falcon) the HUD and other onscreen info disappears as seen below

When running ACE, the HUD's weapon info disappears.

I'll put a bug report in.

I have gone back a few pages in this thread and apologies if this has been discussed. Full disclaimer, I was out of the Arma world for a month while my computer died and was replaced.

Thanks!

The hot fix released today fixed that error message. As for the missing HUD, well.............user error :down: I guess the choices in the Ace Options menu don't mean what I think they do.

Apologies for the confusion.

Human is a mistake making species, no need for apologies for honest mistakes.

• Like 1

Requires CBA Version 3.5 or later

and Arma 3 Version 1.78 or later.

This release

• marks the switch from ACE Settings to CBA Settings,
  • integrated ShackTac Night Vision,
  • custom ACE Arsenal,
  • Weather rework, Arma 3 v1.78 compatibility fixes
  • and various other improvements, optimizations, bug fixes and more!

Change Log Summary can be viewed on GitHub Here.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 5

nice, so much stuff to play around, thanks for the release!

Hi,

Just to clarify after reading the ACE wiki. As the mission maker, once I go into Eden Editor >> Settings >> Addon Options - do I need to click (fill) the box in the Overwrite Clients column if I want that mission setting to apply to all clients on the mission? I notice several are already greyed out in that column, but not all. I'm guessing this is an easy yes, but I figure I'd ask just clarify. Thanks!

Edited by 4-325Ranger
Nevermind, I see the Server, Client, Mission tabs - think I got it now

ACE arsenal fucks up the VA load outs created in the EDEN editor, you have to start all over again.. PITA.
Any way you can incorporate the load outs already created? If not how can you disable this particular feature?

• Like 2

I'll throw my question in here.

Personally I love that all the ACE settings are now part of CBA. It is absolutely fantastic. I now don't need to worry about mission makers messing around with the modules in our mission framework.

Two questions however, since the ACE medical system settings are now part of CBA does this mean we can switch between Prevent Instant Death and Revive on the fly? We like to play with PID when we have over 25 players and have Revive on with 3 lives when we have less than 25 players. So can this be done now on the fly at the start of the mission simply be editing the ACE 3 CBA settings on the server and overwriting the mission settings?

Second question, Where have the interface settings gone? Particularly where you could set the ACE menu to lists, keep the cursors on the screen, make the pain effects different??

Other than that, a fantastic update.

Prevent Instant Death however makes you pretty god damn durable haha

1 hour ago, road runner said:

ACE arsenal fucks up the VA load outs created in the EDEN editor, you have to start all over again.. PITA.
Any way you can incorporate the load outs already created? If not how can you disable this particular feature?

Agree, I have a whole mission worth of loadouts I need applying but now I how to import and export code rather than just load em up. 

However I do love the ACE Arsenal, very nice UI and overall look. 

• Like 1

Just now, Red Partisan said:

So what is ACE Arsenal? I'd just rather make sure it doesn't override my current arsenal compositions in the editor before I update.

Sadly it does, as soon as you open EDEN, and edit a character, it's the ACE Arsenal, and it's empty, it's quite off putting when you had 50-100 different load outs created in the VA.