acemod

ACE3 - A collaborative merger between AGM, CSE, and ACE

Is there a way to only setup the basic medical system only for players and playable AI units only. I have it setup that an unconscious  unit will never Bleed Out and always has the ability to be revive unfortunately  it affects non-playable AI including enemy units.

Can the ace basic Medical system only be setup for players and playable AI only. 

17 hours ago, road runner said:

Yep, that's what I'm finding as well, even on complete flat surfaces.

It's really quite infuriating, I've had several scenarios now where I've wanted to fastrope insert, but I try it and no luck. Hope the ACE team finds some time to resolve the issue :)

• Like 1

Using the headless client module that is part of ACE_X is there a way to exclude an individual A.I. from being transferred to the headless client?  

With the ace mod there are map tools is there word where you can get a small set as there is large and normal so you can use a small set for a 8 didgit grid as you guys have added in mortars and so on to make it a bit more easier to do so and faster as I think they have them in real life. 

Ace Medical Question I'm using Advanced Medical Patient has normal heart rate has a normal pulse, but is unconsciousness, and no pain happens to me 9 out of 10 patients they never wake up what setting do i have messed up 

Also is it better to Sync Doctor and Medic setting? or do it through attributes when I do it there they always seem to change 

Hallo!

Ich habe ein Problem mit der Fahrzeugschlüsselzuweisung und zwar habe ich das Modul im Editor gesetzt und die Fahrzeuge sowie die Unit damit synchronisiert.

Wenn ich dort die Vorschau spiele funktioniert es auch problemlos, ich bekomme meinen Schlüssel und kann dann zu den Fahrzeugen gehen und diese über das Interaktionsmenü aufschließen.

Jedoch im "scharfen Durchgang" auf meinem Server bekomme ich keinen Schlüssel mehr und kann folglich auch ebenfalls nicht mehr mit den Fahrzeugen interagieren....

Muss ich da noch zusätzlich irgendwas beachten und/oder einstellen??

Danke!

4 hours ago, DarkBaal said:

Hallo!

Ich habe ein Problem mit der Fahrzeugschlüsselzuweisung und zwar habe ich das Modul im Editor gesetzt und die Fahrzeuge sowie die Unit damit synchronisiert.

Wenn ich dort die Vorschau spiele funktioniert es auch problemlos, ich bekomme meinen Schlüssel und kann dann zu den Fahrzeugen gehen und diese über das Interaktionsmenü aufschließen.

Jedoch im "scharfen Durchgang" auf meinem Server bekomme ich keinen Schlüssel mehr und kann folglich auch ebenfalls nicht mehr mit den Fahrzeugen interagieren....

Muss ich da noch zusätzlich irgendwas beachten und/oder einstellen??

Danke!

Can you please translate this post back into English, as per the forum rules,  thanks.

Moderation, bans and new accounts:

New accounts are not able to create new threads right away and have limited access to certain functions for an undisclosed trial period. Try participating with the community, reply to other posts in either an inquisitive or constructive way.

All posts must be in English language.

If you have questions, complaints or comments about the forum or moderators please Private Message them to a moderator. If you have an issue that you feel cannot be solved by another moderator then please PM the Community Developer BohemiaBeck. You may also ask your questions in the "Ask a mod" thread.

Accounts may be banned from the forums either temporarily or permanently if any breaking or bending of any of these rules.

On 14/12/2016 at 0:42 PM, loopdk said:

I am looking for the code to load ind som object in to a cargo container...

i have been looking but no luck

i found this

LoadCargoLoad object into vehicle.[_object, _vehicle, _showHint]Local

but no shure how to call it

help plz

Hi all.

How do I configure units in the .cfg, so they have earplugs automaticly when ingame? Does ACE3 convert some item into earplugs like FACs that ger converted into 2xbandage and 1x morphene?

if you are trying to do it for players, then you can use initPlayerLocal.sqf. For nonplayers you can use init.sqf (as a workaround to .cfg :) )

Emm...

My units inherit their properties from vanilla NATO units, since they're just retextured, but when I play with vanilla units+ACE3, vanilla units somehow get earplugs by default, but my units don't, there must be some config voodoo that must be done in order to have earplugs in units inventory by default. I'm wondering what... :S

Edit:

I think I got it. earplugs are added automaticaly to units that have bigger caliber rifles (7,62 and up). Can someone confirm?

Edited by sahbazz

please help.
advanced medic no pulse.
I do it will never be anything.
CPR does nothing, adrenaline did not bring it back (heart rate).
before the update. I did CPR. 1-2 would give adrenaline and heart rate is 26bpm.
but now there will be no way.

just with PAK?
The PAK heals everything, after bandage all threats use pak and its done?
Then why use blood/salin, epinefrin,morphium... not need because the pak is used...

How does one call a sound in Ambient Sound module??
I am trying to call sound from .pbo and play it like ambient sound,but i am failing to get the correct path. Anybody knows ?

I haven't used ACE 3 since it's early days, but I see it is more single player friendly at this point so I'm going to give it a go, however, I am curious of how well it works with other addons that may not have a compatibility patch readily available (Or up to date)? Will I basically just miss out on some weaponry from the addon not having ACE effects (ballistics, etc), or are we talking of big game breaking things?

You've asked the exact same thing in the Slack multiple times. There're compatibility pbo's in the optionals folder.

Should be 2 files per mod: ace_compat_rhs_afrf3.pbo/ace_compat_rhs_usf3.pbo and .bisigns for both. 4 files in total.

so just drag those to addons and bingo can I copy and paste them to is that ok

Thanks for the help I just don't want to screw up game

Still looking for a yes or no on this. 

Is there a way to only setup the basic medical system only for players and playable AI units only. I have it setup that an unconscious unit will never Bleed Out and die with the ability to be revive unfortunately  it affects non-playable AI including enemy units as well.

Can the ace basic Medical only be setup for players and playable AI units only. 

Yes or no thank you.

Sorry in advance for this question, but does ACE control whether third person view works or not?

18 minutes ago, iVVChewy9141VVi said:

I'm Showing 3 files for AFRF and 3 For USF do I put all 6 in the addons folder?

Yes

1 minute ago, FireWalker said:

Sorry in advance for this question, but does ACE control whether third person view works or not?

No-that is determined in your difficulty settings.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ineptaphid said:

No-that is determined in your difficulty settings.

Thank you.

• Like 1