KokaKolaA3

RVMAT glass problem

Hey, i made a Protection Glass for Helmets used by Special Forces Units, my problem is that the glass is just white...

Here is how it looks like:

20160724160722_1_zpsrr7q5kjt.jpg

Here is my alpha.rvmat.

ambient[]={1,1,1,1};
diffuse[]={1,1,1,1};
forcedDiffuse[]={0,0,0,0};
emmisive[]={0,0,0,1};
specular[]={1,1,1,0};
specularPower=2.5;
renderFlags[]=
{
	"NoAlphaWrite"
};
nextPass="\A3\Data_F\sklo-pass2.rvmat";
PixelShaderID="Glass";
VertexShaderID="Glass";
class Stage1
{
	texture="#(ai,64,64,1)fresnelGlass()";
	uvSource="none";
};

Any ideas why this doesn't work?

Is there even a texture applied to the glass? Just looks like the "no texture assigned/missing texture" white look to me. I don't thing the RVMAT is at fault.

Yes there is:

Unbenannt_zpsmzgryi83.png

Glass_ca.paa is a transparent texture.

First suggestion, check your texture in textview and enablge RGBA, if the texture doesn't turn red then go back to the program you made said texture in and check the channels, you should have Red, Green, Blue, and Alpha <- this defines the opacity with white being most visible to black being transparent.   If this channel is not present then the texure will be considered "solid".

Second suggestion is to change the rvmat to super and create some default textures to fill in the gaps and see how that works, I've never seen "Glass" used as the shader for any window or the like.

Second suggestion is to change the rvmat to super and create some default textures to fill in the gaps and see how that works, I've never seen "Glass" used as the shader for any window or the like.

"Glass" is a pixelshader used by a few default ingame rvmats, often used in combination with the "nextpass" parameter.

"Glass" is a pixelshader used by a few default ingame rvmats, often used in combination with the "nextpass" parameter.

Ah okay, normally I'm looking into vehicles, ya learn something new every day.