Wiki

Germany General

Hi.

After the attack in a train 4 days ago, Germany is hit again today in München.

As for now, it seems to be another terrorist strike.

To our German friends, stand strong and "courage"!

• Like 2

Since the shooting is extraordinary the police said they have to assume the incident could be a terror attack,

but the police did also report there are currently no signs about any islamistic terror attack.

Its so far a deadly mall shooting. 

One of many private videos shows one perpetrator which is actually speaking fluently german and you can hear that he says he is german. 

No other more detailed infos about the perpetrators, allegedly three are on the run. 

The issue in this whole incident is actually that none of the perpetrators got caught or shot so far.

Therefore the whole city Munich is on a standstill:  people are asked to stay at home, streets are blocked, no public transport works and so on ...

Live Stream about Munich Mall Shooting (SKY News)

So Munich is returning to business as usual.

Investigations will be going for some time now, but the police is tending to a rampage version.

It seems there was really just one perpetrator instead of three. The one from that private video mentioned by Oxmox.

He was found dead and turned out to be an 18yo german of iranian origin. Supposedly he has shot himself.

With him being a shiite, police have turned down the muslim terror version for now.

It was "just" somebody on a rampage. No islamic terror connection here.

But, the hidden message of the tragedy is for many people in our societies: "it was a muslim again".

Another strike in Germany today.

Another syrian refugee attacked some people with a machete.

But, the hidden message of the tragedy is for many people in our societies: "it was a muslim again".

A Muslim with a Jewish first name going on a rampage on the fifth anniversary of the probably biggest Christian terrorist attack in modern Europe? Seems a bit odd.^^

• Like 1

Is it actually Syrian? Has any of the recent years terrorist or similar attacks had any Syrian guy in them?

I don't recall any, two of the Bataclan terrorists had faked Syrian passports but they were Irakis.

but apparently not related to terrorism

This, of course, will be another great assist for those against refugees

A Muslim with a Jewish first name going on a rampage on the fifth anniversary of the probably biggest Christian terrorist attack in modern Europe? Seems a bit odd.^^

ah, but his first name was also Ali (not sure about his last name though). More importantly, he was again a violent originally from the Middle East. I can see that happening, and I read that there have been quite violent reactions before it came out that it wasn't terrorism related.

People are stupid.

ah, but his first name was also Ali (not sure about his last name though). More importantly, he was again a violent originally from the Middle East. I can see that happening, and I read that there have been quite violent reactions before it came out that it wasn't terrorism related.

People are stupid.

Not quite, his first name was "David", he just referred to himself as "Ali" sometimes. At least from what I read, that is. Also, he was confirmed mentally ill. And not in the religious extremist way, more like in the mobbed-and-gone-crazy-way. Not that this would excuse this crime. Most of his victims were also immigrants from the Middle East (Turkey AFAIK) and the Balkans. Anyway, terrible crime but nothing counter-terrorism measures would have caught.

Not quite, his first name was "David", he just referred to himself as "Ali" sometimes. At least from what I read, that is.

As far as I know his name was Ali David Sonboly. Don't remember seeing anywhere that Ali was his self assigned nickname.

Now you are confusing me.

Anyway, terrible crime but nothing counter-terrorism measures would have caught.

no, probably not. Which should be expected, since the guy was not a terrorist :)

As far as I know his name was Ali David Sonboly. Don't remember seeing anywhere that Ali was his self assigned nickname.

Now you are confusing me.

Maybe it's just the media contradicting itself.^^

I did not know the details of his name yesterday and wasnt sure after I read your post, but did google about it today

Ali David Sonboly 

All three religions (Christianity, Judaism and Islam) share similarities and especially Judaism and Islam, thats why you find often similarities also in names (David/Daud/Dawud)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_in_Islam

The incident has nothing in common with any islamistic terror attack.

Though it had maybe a religous background. The perpetrator was allegedly mobbed by Turks/Arabs in Germany, (struggle between Shia and Sunnis ?). 

And mobbing was the reason he did buy a weapon (and going ramapge), like he said with its own words in one of the videos.

Our societes are that sensitive in the meanwhile  when any assault is happening for many a bitter taste stays 

if its proven and done by a muslim. And thats a problem and sad. In just a short time we have seen Nice, Kabul, Wurzburg, Munich and today Reutlingen.

Ah, alright then. So there's some truth in every post here.^^

The neverending story this week and only hours

after the machete rampage.....suicide bomb  ??

German music festival explosion:

Bomb blast outside Ansbach wine bar

A suicide bomb has been set off among a German open air music festival, killing at least one person and prompting a massive police response.

The Mayor of Ansbach, Carda Seidel, has confirmed to local media that the explosion in the city’s centre was due to an explosive device.

Germany’s Interior Minister Joachim Herrmann has told local media he is treating it as a terror attack..........

http://www.news.com.au/world/german-restaurant-explosion-police-suspect-gas-detonation-in-ansbach/news-story/f3e572745ad131c052bc4d2cefcc0384

The german media do not use the word suicide bomb so far, but reports about the single dead person as a possible suspect.

Courage to pur German friends.

We know what it's like...

WTF is going on in Europe this days...

What else? Islamisation of western europe!

This is their gratitude for accepting them into germany. These are the "peaceful refugees" who are so much loved by the left-liberal government.

"The rewards of tolerance are treachery and betrayal."

First time in Germany an islamistic suicide bomber attack did happen....

Suicide bomber in Germany pledged allegiance to ISIS leader

The Syrian suicide bomber who injured 15 people in a Sunday night attack on a music festival in Ansbach, Germany,

left behind a video pledging allegiance to ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, Bavarian Interior Minister Joachim Herrmann said Monday.

In the video left on a mobile phone, the 27-year-old Syrian announced his threat to carry out an attack "as an act of revenge against Germans, because they obstruct Islam," The man said the attack would be committed in the name of Allah as retaliation for the killing of Muslims. 

Germany´s Week of Violence

* Ax train rampage 18 July - 5 injured (4 heavily injured)

* Shopping mall shooting 22 July - 9 killed & 31 injured

* Machete attack  24 July - 1 killed & 5 injured

* Suicide Bomber 24 July -  15 injured

Criticism of Merkel's immigration policy

The bombing has rattled the German public following a week of violence in southern Germany that began on July 18, when an immigrant teen, apparently also inspired by ISIS, stabbed passengers on a train in Wurzburg in Bavaria.

That was followed by a shooting spree Friday in which nine people were killed in the Bavarian state capital, Munich, before a Syrian asylum seeker killed a woman in Reutlingen (edit: and injured 5 people), in the neighboring southern German state of Baden-Wurttemberg, on Sunday, hours ahead of the Ansbach attack.

The wave of violence has fueled criticism of Chancellor Angela Merkel's welcoming stance toward immigrants, with the hashtag #Merkelsommer, or "Merkel summer," circulating on social media.

Germany accepted more than 1 million asylum seekers last year, and some Germans have expressed fears that terrorists might have entered the country among them, or that disaffected youths among the refugees could be susceptible to radicalization.

Note how one paragraph has the title "Criticism of Merkel's immigration policy", and in it there is mention of the killing spree done by Ali, David, or whatever his name is.

And that's the CNN.

I am from Germany and I wan't to state that I am sorry for those who lost their beloved or have them in the hospital.

The act of people that try to unstabilze a country like this is not the fault of someone but them - BUT I saw this coming.

There are alot of problems with our government and their immigration politics. Alot has been done wrong, just because we have to be so nice to every one that is not from germany, because of all that nazi stuff in the past.

The result is that many refuguees came, and we were and are not even close to beeing able to handle all of them. My city that I live in tried to support refuguees as much as we could, but the government did not send many of them to us, even though we wanted them, but put them into overfilled container villages.

There are also many poor and also stupid people here. People that do not go to school, think "Harz 4" will get their life going, and everything is fine. That people that have to grow up in those areas do not go crayz every day is a wonder.

I personally would restrict weapons even more. Stash them in the shoot club houses, let only hunters with hard restrictions use them and stash them at home. 

Then educate everybody, and give those who do not want to go to school good reasons to do so. 

Educate refugees and immigrants of what ever generation the european and the german culture etc.

I remember my childhood where non of these problems was there. I could play with Ali and Disgyn children from my home town, without thinking about the fact that they are from iraq etc

Attact on Europe, attacts on Germany will continue as long as the governments of the western world do what ever they like.

I ask myself it there will be day, where the news report of "just" another 50 more people beeing killed by car bombs etc, like in syra or iraq today - and no one will care

• Like 1

I ask myself it there will be day, where the news report of "just" another 50 more people beeing killed by car bombs etc, like in syra or iraq today - and no one will care

Sadly, the day has already come, you never hear any reports about attacts in Syria or Iraq anymore, only from Turkey, because of the merkel`s "friendship" with Erdogan (let's NOT talk about him).

Only on TV Channels like "N24" or N-TV" which aren't very common to the normal German population.

• Like 1