How can I spawn a Ghosthawk with the dazzle (olive) texture? I figure it has something to do with setobjecttexture but I can't figure it out. 

I currently have this:

this setObjectTexture [0, "\A3\Air_F_Beta\Heli_Transport_01\Data\Heli_Transport_01_ext01_CO.paa"];

I don't get any errors, but when the unit spawns it's just a black Ghosthawk.

Thanks in advance!

If you are not using scripts and are just using the editor, all you need to do is name your vehicle in the "Variable Name" field (Lets call it chopper_1).

In your Vehicle Respawn Module, in the "Expression" Field

chopper_1 setObjectTextureGlobal [0, "\A3\Air_F_Beta\Heli_Transport_01\Data\Heli_Transport_01_ext01_CO.paa"];

Note:

setObjectTexture will only work for you. That's why you need setObjectTextureGlobal for all players.

Didn't kylania just....

didn't I just...

Is there an echo in here?

• Like 1

Didn't kylania just....

didn't I just...

Is there an echo in here?

Everyone knows that reiterating a point makes it more valid..

Everyone knows that reiterating a point makes it more valid..

Good point already made..

• Like 1

Still no dice with setobjecttextureglobal.

Am I setting the texture right? I found it by looking up the UH-80 in the configviewer and going to hidden selections. Camo1 was the first in the array for that and then the first texture in hidden textures is the one I referenced. 

Any ideas?

chopper_1 setObjectTextureGlobal [0,'\A3\Air_F_Beta\Heli_Transport_01\Data\Heli_Transport_01_ext01_BLUFOR_CO.paa'];
chopper_1 setObjectTextureGlobal [1,'\A3\Air_F_Beta\Heli_Transport_01\Data\Heli_Transport_01_ext02_BLUFOR_CO.paa'];

Open the Config Viewer > In the Left Window, Double click B_Heli_Transport_01_F > Scroll down and Double click TextureSources.

• Like 1

Thanks csk222!

Your code just turns it green, but your help got me to get it correctly! Thanks a ton!