• Announcements

• Jervant

Bohemia Store Steam Redeem   06/24/17

We started experiencing problems with the Steam redeem from our Store on Friday June 23rd.   For anyone that got affected by this, please go to your store account, after you select the product you purchased, you should see your steam key with a link to a how to article to activate it manually through Steam.   We apologize for the inconvenience.
vme_cycle6

From China Virtual Military Engineers: VME PLA mod for ArmA3

155 posts in this topic

Will all the showcased content you've been working on be in one big update, or will you release it in segments?

26 minutes ago, jdingo said:

this looks great and i can't wait for a release. will there be chinese voices for the units?

There are already Chinese voices in Apex.

1 person likes this

On 6/10/2017 at 2:16 PM, jdingo said:

this looks great and i can't wait for a release. will there be chinese voices for the units?

They already use Chinese language/voices when you use the mod.

1 person likes this

Been learning the new Jets features like damage components.  The planes are going to have these bits added.  Had to finagle the flame-out effect but it is working now.  I can't get the visuals to work where the surfaces have the burned-out damage texture applied so it still needs some work (rudder is also damaged in the pic).  At least we are making some progress!

J20damagetest.jpg

9 people like this

Figured out the visuals, and the flame-out smoke effects.  More progress

engtest2.jpg

6 people like this