POLPOX

POLPOX's Calm Animations 3

1 minute ago, TOMCAT-1987 said:

Thanks a lot! That fixed it nicely!

There is another thing I didn´t notice before. When characters end or change their animations, I get chat messages in the low-left corner of the screen. "SWITCH MOVE", "detach sequence" and things like that. I have tried deleting the CHATLOG lines in the sqf, and that seemed to get rid of those messages. Is that enough? Could it cause trouble?

Oof, guess I forgot many thing to change before publish it.

Change this in line 101

["_debug",true,[false]],

to

["_debug",false,[false]],

that'll do.

Since a year was passed from the last modified the script, 4 years was passed from the first version of the script. Guess this is the time to re-create this script again.

Thanks a ton! I´m editing now, testing stuff and playing the mission in SP and MP. I intend to get my clan in on this action.

1 hour ago, WarhammerZeus said:

doesnt seem to work with rhs rus get an error about radio protical

Could you share the error message? So that the author can investigate.

Here is the Error:

23:55:29 Error in expression < _index do {
case 0 : {
if (_loadOption == -1) then {
_loadOption = (selectRando>
23:55:29   Error position: <== -1) then {
_loadOption = (selectRando>
23:55:29   Error Allgemeiner Fehler in Ausdruck
23:55:29 File C:\Users\Tim\Documents\Arma 3 - Other Profiles\Kage\mpmissions\Omega%20-%20Kampf%20gegen%20den%20Terror%20(1).clafghan\PLP_calmSoldier3.sqf, line 793

20180720234259_1nsddi.jpg

• Confused 1

"SIT_RIFLE" - On ground, with rifle              <this is actually sitting on a chair with rifle, I cannot seem to find the animation for sitting on ground with rifle.

6 hours ago, WarhammerZeus said:

"SIT_RIFLE" - On ground, with rifle              <this is actually sitting on a chair with rifle, I cannot seem to find the animation for sitting on ground with rifle.

WHATTTTTTF are you talking about? You are reading very old readme. Also the script is obvious obsolete now. I really don't recommend to use the script anymore.

its the latest version i could find, and why do you say its obviously outdated? I see no other scrips that you can use. is there some arma3 update that makes it no longer useful? im not sure why you seem so confused/bothered as to the whole notion.

4 hours ago, WarhammerZeus said:

its the latest version i could find, and why do you say its obviously outdated? I see no other scrips that you can use. is there some arma3 update that makes it no longer useful? im not sure why you seem so confused/bothered as to the whole notion.

I said SIT_RIFLE is not implemented in this script but older one. And I won't update this anymore, even if someone finds major bug. This is pretty damned complex project, many problems, no update for years and hard to modify nowadays. I'm planning to make the new version.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Unfortunately all download links are dead. Does anyone know where to find the script?

9 hours ago, rainbow47 said:

Unfortunately all download links are dead. Does anyone know where to find the script?

All these animations are available in vanilla so you can just use them through scripts. If you dont' want to, R3vo's 3den Enhanced has similar feature of adding ambient animations to units and they use the same set of anims.

• Like 1