vanschmoozin

VSM - WARFIGHTERS (AOR)

VMLW1t1.pngHey there! Here is the AOR version of my WARFIGHTERS pack. Also includes Carryall retextures, a first for any of my mods and will be dependent on my VSM - FaceMask addon as well, if you want them to show up correctly in EDEN. Again, huge thanks to Cunico and Sabre for their blessings to work on their killer uniforms.

------------------------------------------

downloadhttps://www.dropbox.com/s/ebvu2pyla8pm7yo/%40VSM_WARFIGHTERS_AOR.7z?dl=0

Requires Spec4Gear and VSM - FaceMask

-----------------------------------------

nJbi9Rl.pngCN2Hwbu.pngT6Haq5J.pnglybZg1p.pngmGQYMMJ.jpg

• Like 8

Awesome stuff, man!  Any chance we could see more of the night camo pattern overlay on stuff?

Looks good, I like the mixed camo uniforms.

Also, which HK416/HK417 is that?

Awesome stuff, man!  Any chance we could see more of the night camo pattern overlay on stuff?

the night desert top, from the first warfighters pack? I could work it into more stuff for sure :)

Looks good, I like the mixed camo uniforms.

Also, which HK416/HK417 is that?

Thanks man! those are from the upcoming APEX expansion! We can finally have them without mods! haha <3

the night desert top, from the first warfighters pack? I could work it into more stuff for sure :)

Yeah that one.  Or heck, even just the crosshatching over other colors (not sure how feasible that is)

Hey Van,

Just wondering if you were planning on incorporating re-textures of vanilla and apex content as part of Warfighters (AOR)?

If so, it would be really nice to see not only the Regular, Recon, and Tee versions of the NATO uniform, but also the Survivor and Protagonist (Kerry's black shirt) versions as well.

Anyways, hope your doing well, and enjoying Apex!