pettka

Tanoa discussion (Dev-Branch)

Developed as a 21st century replacement for aging C-130 based gunships and transport aircraft. Its third-generation tilt-rotor VTOL (Vertical Take-Off and Landing) technology allows this long endurance aircraft to conveniently utilize a wide range of airfields and runways which greatly improves the military logistics. It also provides unparalleled maneuverability in its heavily armed gunship variant which has the unique ability to perform either pylon turns or merely hover in place during the ground attack. The huge internal storage allows for transportation of vehicles up to the size and weight of the AMV-7 Marshall APC in the vehicle transport variant or up to 32 fully armed soldiers with supplies in the infantry transport variant. The storage space of the gunship variant is fully occupied by automated weapon stations and carried ammunition.

Looks like its internal to me. Wonder if we can load a bunch of them and drop them into the water for an invasion  :218:  :218:  

Edit: Maybe we can load RHIBs into the Huron =)

2nd edit: just read about an engine update for vehicles in vehicles, it must be true, because everything on the internet is true.
But in all seriousness YAY

Looks like its internal to me. Wonder if we can load a bunch of them and drop them into the water for an invasion  :218:  :218:  

Edit: Maybe we can load RHIBs into the Huron =)

Coop Campaign leaked... someone is flying and the other one is in one of these vehicles that get dropped off

For those who wouldn't touch reddit with a 10 foot stick:

Actually i saw this on twitter   :P

• Like 1

I think people just need to chill out, we've been waiting for Tanoa for almost a year - we can wait a little bit longer (especially as this isn't Bohemia's fault). :)

I'd like to say thanks to the guys at Bohemia for working to get this out on dev branch, appreciate all the work you guys do.

Thats gonna be good for

I can't even imagine how good an updated UNSUNG Mod or Vietnam Conversion would be for this.

For those who wouldn't touch reddit with a 10 foot stick:

Confirmed, Pufu is Marek. :)

• Like 5

Thanks Bohemia for offering us the opportunity to play Tanoa so early.

• Like 3

Where would be the best place to keep an eye on for when a fix for this is released or it's working for the majority of DLC owners?.

Welp can't keep my eyes open any longer gonna leave steam running and hope it works tomorrow

db65e551d4ed537ec365344ab0acfb67.png

Rip the dream

Welp can't keep my eyes open any longer gonna leave steam running and hope it works tomorrow

db65e551d4ed537ec365344ab0acfb67.png

Rip the dream

Added 5/12/2013? Apex wasn't even announced for 2 more years.

Added 5/12/2013? Apex wasn't even announced for 2 more years.

I win!

q56CCqU.jpg

• Like 1

Is it really still not working? It's been almost 11 hours :(

13 hours... they released the Dev changelogs at 5pm yesterday

Is it really still not working? It's been almost 11 hours :(

Be patient.

I win!

q56CCqU.jpg

Mine looks identical, sir! I guess we tied......

• Like 1