pettka

Tanoa discussion (Dev-Branch)

there doesn't seem to be

Damn. Well, if I have to be afflicted with this bug, at least pretty much everyone else is too. Means they might be able to fix it soon, though i imagine it's on steam's end. D:

Yes but we're all waiting for the next rant from alleycat about bannas, Tanoa can wait. cursor.png

*Fixed

i just bought the Normal DLC and also have the Purchase option

Just in case anyone is interested in terrain creation. We (as in the OPTRE team) asked BI a few days ago over twitter and they confirmed that terrain creators will have to accept an Apex dependency should they use Apex structures (which makes sense but might split the comunity)

IT'S A BUG!!! THEY'RE TRYING TO FIX IT!!!

HOW MANY TIMES WILL WE HAVE TO WRITE IT???

As many times as people come to the forum and don't read previous pages. I might change my signature to a disclaimer lol :P

Since Arma seems to be primarily cpu bound, any point in upping to a 1070 from my 760 4gb? Ive had a titan before and got maybe 3-5 fps boost which blows

i just bought the Normal DLC and also have the Purchase option

That's really odd, no one else had that issue.

• Like 3

IT'S A BUG!!! THEY'RE TRYING TO FIX IT!!!

HOW MANY TIMES WILL WE HAVE TO WRITE IT???

About 10 billion...

If anyone here is looking for a community who will be running Tanoa as a life server asap. Go ahead and join http://britishroleplay.comWe shall be putting a Life Server up during all of Tanoas beta and after full release. Thanks - Xtreme

There will probably be a hundred of them, no need to turn this into an advertisement thread.

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Everyone's to bed, it will be fixed tomorrow (hopefully)

P-S: do you think BIS is still working on it, or they went back home and we're witing for nothing?

wel I see DnA, Haleks and bis_iceman online so not all of them are gone ;)

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Everyone's to bed, it will be fixed tomorrow (hopefully)

P-S: do you think BIS is still working on it, or they went back home and we're witing for nothing?

I don't think that someone wants to work at 23:12...

Eh they probably have some Canadian guys working on you know since they don't much like Americans.

Yeah they hate Americans, that is why they are the protagonists in each of their games.

• Like 1

Yeah they hate Americans, that is why they are the protagonists in each of their games.

I never said hate, don't place words in my mouth. And let's be honest Miller was more of a Badass.

Btw, did anyone notice a huge performance drop on Dev-Branch? My FPS don´t go over 20 anymore (not even in the menu). 

(Yes, I do know that it is DEV-BRANCH, I´m just curious if anyone else is experiencing the same issues)

I never said hate, don't place words in my mouth. And let's be honest Miller was more of a Badass.

Miller was British...

prepurchased apex many months ago. switched to dev branch today. loaded the game. says i need to purchase the content. ?? you had a whole year to prepare for this. how can you mess up? are you really that money hungry?

prepurchased apex many months ago. switched to dev branch today. loaded the game. says i need to purchase the content. ?? you had a whole year to prepare for this. how can you mess up? are you really that money hungry?

Go use the fucking "SEARCH FUNCTION"!!!

Or go 1 page back and you'll get all the infos you need!!!

Eh, things happen it's a dev branch. They aren't really money hungry being that at least every time I've had noticed a problem it was fixed almost always within a day. So the money you are paying is also going towards service. Service which is way better than most customer service of a lot of games/companies.

The issue is still being looked at with Valve. Somehow Steam refuses to provide the Tanoa-specific data to anyone (except PuFu ;)), and the API's ownership query doesn't return the correct answer to the game. Don't worry if you own Arma 3 Apex, but don't have access yet - it will get sorted out as soon as possible.

• Like 27

The issue is still being looked at with Valve. Somehow Steam refuses to provide the Tanoa-specific data to anyone (except PuFu ;)), and the API's ownership query doesn't return the correct answer to the game. Don't worry if you own Arma 3 Apex, but don't have access yet - it will get sorted out as soon as possible.

Thanks for your trouble DnA!

The wait is oh sooo excrutiatingly good lol.... fed largely in part by Pufus pictures.... lol