.kju

Iron Front in Arm3 LITE - preview versions

54 minutes ago, domokun said:

@Madshepherd Good stuff. Where can we find Forgotten Fronts?

EqQk06B.gif

It  is currently being updated but will be in Steam workshop when finished 

cheers

• Like 2

Preview v22 hotfix 1 is out

Download

http://ww2ina3.com/wiki/index.php?title=WW2_Download

Changelog

http://ww2ina3.com/wiki/index.php?title=WW2_Changelog

Changes

• Fixed: missing showcase missions.
  • Fixed: missing I44 kostel2 textures.
  • Fixed: removed obsolete cfgPatches classes and move them to backwards compatibility.
  • Changed: unified parameter order in static line functions.

Suggestions and issues please go here.

For a chat or interested to assist us - join our discord server.

If you want to help out, we are still recruiting (most importantly model artists and config coders to polish and modify existing assets) :dummy:

• Like 3

Madsheperd could you please upload it to PlayWithSix too so all of us can enjoy it and expand our ww2 mods? do you have a page for it on these forums to check it out?

16 minutes ago, irishboy1690 said:

will the entrenching tool get added to the airborne soldier in the near future??

Some sort of entrenching tool will be added to all units in the future ;)

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Jaki said:

Some sort of entrenching tool will be added to all units in the future ;)

It's toooo wwaaarrrrmmmmmmmm (excuse)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, -J0hnny- said:

Madsheperd could you please upload it to PlayWithSix too so all of us can enjoy it and expand our ww2 mods? do you have a page for it on these forums to check it out?

It is not my mod i just took a few pics using ( 3CB ) skins.

Preview v22 hotfix 2 is out

Download

http://ww2ina3.com/wiki/index.php?title=WW2_Download

Changelog

http://ww2ina3.com/wiki/index.php?title=WW2_Changelog

Changes

• Added: louder M1 Garand Ping sound variant for optics views and third person view.
  • Improved: increased volumne of M1 Garand Ping sound for optics views and third person view.
  • Fixed: missing variable renaming for static line eject script.
  • Improved: static line coding further to work also with AI.
  • Added: Jeep Scout Squad in Motorised group for US.
  • Added: Created Light tank group with M3A3 Stuart Platoon and M8 Greyhound Patrol.
  • Added: M4A3 76 Tank Platoon in Medium Tanks.
  • Fixed: group setup for US Airborne.
  • Fixed: missing faction tag in group name.
  • Fixed: Missing closing bracket in cfgGroups.
  • Fixed: GAZ M1 engine position in Extended HUD thanks to zhaleks.

Suggestions and issues please go here.

For a chat or interested to assist us - join our discord server.

If you want to help out, we are still recruiting (most importantly model artists and config coders to polish and modify existing assets) :dummy:

• Like 6

On 8.7.2017 at 1:05 AM, El Tyranos said:

The texture resolution of the new M1 Garand 1st person model seems to be reduced?

I have textures (and all) on ultra, but still do not get the same nice view as presented in the video?

• Like 2

Updated mod v1.0.22.2 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Updated mod v1.0.22.2 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

41 minutes ago, oldy41 said:

The texture resolution of the new M1 Garand 1st person model seems to be reduced?

I have textures (and all) on ultra, but still do not get the same nice view as presented in the video?

It's because only developers get to work with HD textures. Mod is called Iron Front "Lite" after all. ;)

• Like 1

hi there sorry if this is quite a simple answer that i'm missing. I've found your static line configs in the function viewer and read through them and found the parts about the AI. Trying to work out how to implement it though, am i meant to put it all into a script to be called in the mission or is it designed to just activate when i jump out cause so far only i have left the plane. Again apologies if the answer is blatantly obvious, but i've tried working it out myself and come up blank.

1 hour ago, ActionIdiot said:

hi there sorry if this is quite a simple answer that i'm missing. I've found your static line configs in the function viewer and read through them and found the parts about the AI. Trying to work out how to implement it though, am i meant to put it all into a script to be called in the mission or is it designed to just activate when i jump out cause so far only i have left the plane. Again apologies if the answer is blatantly obvious, but i've tried working it out myself and come up blank.

Basic script for static line would be [plane,unit] spawn LIB_fnc_deployStaticLine;

but you could also try out  {[_x,vehicle_x] spawn LIB_fnc_deployStaticLine;sleep 0.1} forEach allUnits; > for all units to drop from the plane. I haven't tested it out yet though.

• Like 1

On 18/7/2017 at 10:45 AM, Maj.Boggie said:

Are you using IFA3_AIO_LITE?

yes

On 18/7/2017 at 10:45 AM, Maj.Boggie said:

Are you using IFA3_AIO_LITE?

yes

On 2017-7-20 at 3:32 PM, oldy41 said:

The lite version have 512x512 texture while the FULL version(not available yet) has 2048x2048 ones.

Fantastisch :eyeheart:

Aren't split pins and ventilation holes a little too big?

o47C4zX.jpg  6KvUdfQ.jpg

• Like 1

Why do you guys keep ruining these awesome textures when you port them into the game? I've seen reskins of these models with higher rez skins, they look amazing compared to the vanilla IFA3 skins. The FOW models are better as well.

6 hours ago, p-hienz said:

Why do you guys keep ruining these awesome textures when you port them into the game? I've seen reskins of these models with higher rez skins, they look amazing compared to the vanilla IFA3 skins. The FOW models are better as well.

It's called "lite" for a reason. You will be able to purchase the full version of the mod in the future if you want high-quality textures.

6 hours ago, p-hienz said:

IFA3 lite

14 hours ago, p-hienz said:

"Low quality textures" is the small price to pay for, free and in a timely manner the contents of Iron Front 1944, so that the community can benefit from it.

That said a personal note, I found your comment somewhat disrespectful given the commitment of the team in general, outside seems all the easier but, I can assure you that the workload is really impressive. The information you need is all in the opening post, not having read it, is not an acceptable excuse and does not make your question less silly.

• Like 2