.kju

Iron Front in Arm3 LITE - preview versions

@FireWalker correct

@duderide yes. upcoming terrains will make even more use of CUP Core buildings and objects

• Like 4

The new weapon sound/recoil update is A+. They're so fun to shoot, just to hear them and see them recoil in iron sights!

• Like 2

Who do I gotta know to get my hand on the preview version?

• Like 1

On 4/20/2017 at 3:36 PM, stephsen said:

the new sounds are a milestone

and now we need dynamic battle screams ,like RUG_DSAI for axis and allies ! hell :slayer:

• Like 5

5 hours ago, .kju said:

Awesome! An mp event that I can actually make it to. (Damn my inconvenient work schedule and timezone) BG21 is a French group right? Are non-French speakers welcome?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, suds420 said:

Are non-French speakers welcome?

Of course ;) 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, El Tyranos said:

Of course ;) 

Thanks, great to know.

I seem to be having an Issue with US tanks...

I have no sound whilst driving, crew gets ejected etc. I've also attached a picture of a warning error to.

uCh3YIm.png

Thanks In advance

@HotBrass

are you using any other mods alongside?

9 hours ago, .kju said:

@HotBrass

are you using any other mods alongside?

@.kju

jkjsWG4.jpg

Edited by HotBrass

@HotBrass

My IFA3WarModSA have you tried it by itself and do you get issues with it, as I did a while back havent tested it since, my IFA3WarMod also has a bug with ace, aside that theres

a few mods that need updating, lastly you dont need Bloodlust in your list there, because its already in IFA3WarMod.

• Like 1

@HotBrass

1. Enable the mods one by one to determine which one it is

2. IFA3 AIO already includes the rest - so disable IFA3_* and I44_*

3. You are missing the IFA3 ACE Compa mod

• Like 2

EDIT : there are 4 more pics in the album that dont show up in this preview > click it

• Like 19

Amazing work ! Keep it up! 

• Like 1

On 29/04/2017 at 6:47 PM, Gunter Severloh said:

@HotBrass

My IFA3WarModSA have you tried it by itself and do you get issues with it, as I did a while back havent tested it since, my IFA3WarMod also has a bug with ace, aside that theres

a few mods that need updating, lastly you dont need Bloodlust in your list there, because its already in IFA3WarMod.

On 30/04/2017 at 5:54 AM, .kju said:

@HotBrass

1. Enable the mods one by one to determine which one it is

2. IFA3 AIO already includes the rest - so disable IFA3_* and I44_*

3. You are missing the IFA3 ACE Compa mod

Hi Guys,

Unfortunately It seems IFA3WarModSA was causing the conflict, I've Isolated It and now I'm all squared away.

Kind Regards

Yup, figured that, suggest in the future before you download and use mods get some info on them in terms of how they play, feedback from others and the author.

On my IFA3WarModSA release thread https://forums.bistudio.com/forums/topic/190282-ifa3warmodsa-a-standalone-content-mod/

I posted about the issues, and even demonstrated them in a video, after those posts, since Arma3 and IFA3Lite updates I haven't had an idea of things got worse, or were fixed or remained as they were.

I'm just saying, spend a little time researching, and save yourself the time of any possible headaches, basically know what your getting into, and your experience with a mod will be known ahead of time.

But glad you sorted the issue, and what of the mod did you isolate that solved your issue, or did you remove the whole mod?

The mod is a compilation mod so if there was an issue with one thing, you could have just removed the associated file.

I'm hoping they're gonna have this as just the 1 mod. Bit like i44 for A2. I've got all the mods downloaded and the amount of units and hours I put into Arma series, I can't stand having so many mods having to download all the time. 

• Like 2

Wait... the C47 will come with static line and stand up anims...? you gorgeous, glorious, bastards

• Like 2