.kju

Iron Front in Arm3 LITE - preview versions

In the ACE settings replace the settings of the tanker. Hose in standard position ace a3.

Opel

ace_refuel_hooks[] = {{-0.9, -3.2, -1}, {-0.9, -3.2, -1}};

GMC

ace_refuel_hooks[] = {{-0.15, -3.37, -0.20}, {-0.15, -3.37, -0.20}};

zis5v

ace_refuel_hooks[] = {{-0.8, -2.37, -0.32}, {-0.8, -2.37, -0.32}};

• Like 1

5 hours ago, .kju said:

@gossamersolid

will be fixed in the next update. was a typo/forgotten rename

Awesome, I look forward to it. It's nice to see IF liberated (pun intended?) from the standalone executable that lacked modding and into the new engine.

Follow up question, are weapon sounds still a WIP? I've noticed that the Mosin series has a pretty great firing sound, but the K98 and most of the automatics still have the vanilla IF sounds.

I'm sure it's hard to source high quality sounds for these weapons that you're allowed to use, but I'm just curious in general.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, gossamersolid said:

Awesome, I look forward to it. It's nice to see IF liberated (pun intended?) from the standalone executable that lacked modding and into the new engine.

Follow up question, are weapon sounds still a WIP? I've noticed that the Mosin series has a pretty great firing sound, but the K98 and most of the automatics still have the vanilla IF sounds.

I'm sure it's hard to source high quality sounds for these weapons that you're allowed to use, but I'm just curious in general.

Sounds its probleme :D Not forgot at permission from AWAR. 

• Like 1

@gossamersolid Our top notch audio teams is currently replacing "all" sounds and making use of the new audio engine tech BI has introduced.

It is a lot of effort and available time is low for our audio designers. However infantry weapons should become available in coming weeks.

• Like 13

6 hours ago, .kju said:

@gossamersolid Our top notch audio teams is currently replacing "all" sounds and making use of the new audio engine tech BI has introduced.

It is a lot of effort and available time is low for our audio designers. However infantry weapons should become available in coming weeks.

Glad to hear, looking forward to it.

7 hours ago, .kju said:

That is awesome news, I was actually waiting for such an update before going further with some WWII missions I have in mind. ^^

Good luck guys, and bon courage!

• Like 1

[Upcoming IFA3 update] Deadly Beauty

ncJ7wpZ.jpg

1gBGlsS.jpg

erUCRFZ.jpg

aJMP1tM.jpg

• Like 9

2 hours ago, .kju said:

Complete set at: http://imgur.com/a/BhjfQ

I can't wait to make a few missions based on Band of Brothers series after upcoming IFA3Lite update :eyeheart:

2d2c3cf111e77c8f043d7858733d3b00.jpg

• Like 2

Next update is imminent :dummy:

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, .kju said:

Great news! 

11 minutes ago, .kju said:

ETA? Status? Progress report? GIVE ME THE DETAILS MAN IM FREAKING OUT!

• Like 1

Just now, duderide said:

Yeah, I too would like to know how imminent is "imminent".

12 minutes ago, Zhivets said:

Yeah, I too would like to know how imminent is "imminent".

13 minutes ago, duderide said:

And if you didnt know asking for release dates on these forums is counted as spam.

Please don't do it, Thanks

No spam or advertising:

Advertising of any commercial or personal project, product or service on these forums is not permitted. Chain letters and pyramid schemes are similarly prohibited. This includes the Personal Message service and clan recruitment outside of the Clan Recruitment forum. Threads older than 4 months should not be dug up unless something significant is being added. Please do not post duplicate threads in more than one forum and do not "Bump" threads. Posting "any news", "is it out yet" or asking for a release date type posts are also spam.

Hello I don't know if its been asked already but will the c-47 you plan on releasing be compatible with dega static line jump? 

Preview v16 is out

Download

http://ww2ina3.com/wiki/index.php?title=WW2_Download

Changelog

http://ww2ina3.com/wiki/index.php?title=WW2_Changelog

This update contains a hidden surprise - much kudos to canukausiuka and GuyThomas!

BIG thanks to GiallustioEl Tyranos, Lennard, Jeg0r, Dmorok and Santiago Vazquez

for their assistance with this update!

Highlights

• Changed: dropped duplicate data in favor of a CUP Terrains Core dependency.
  • Updated: terrain lighting thanks to metalcraze.
  • Changed: some terrain lighting parameters to make them less bright thanks to Taro.
  • Added: Kfz1 FFV.
  • Added: MG42 Kfz1 FFV.
  • Added: winter US version of M4A3 Sherman by Lennard.
  • Added: new US Tank crew variant + refactored original texture by Lennard.
  • Added: DAK Spg uniforms by Lennard.
  • Added: feldgrau Granatwerfer 34 texture.
  • Changed: improved vegetation to A3 standards.
  • Changed: improved terrain surface configuration.
  • Changed: made vegetation, additional craters, buildings, objects and ponton bridges available in the Editor.
  • Changed: made ponds and roads available for MapBuilder and X-Cam.
  • Added: EditorPreview images to most remaining assets.
  • Fixed: undesired clothing randomization for third party infantry.
  • Added: some more HideFromEditor optional pbos (CUP Core content, A3 terrain objects, etc).

Special thanks once again to Alan and Rowdy, as well as to Kerc, Basher, stabcon and bobsack438!

Suggestions and issues please go here.

For a chat or interested to assist us - join our discord server.

• Like 14

1 hour ago, .kju said:

This update contains a hidden surprise - much kudos to canukausiuka and GuyThomas!

This would mean I44 maps have been ported and added too, but not listed in the changelog.

So you guys got permissions from I44 team, so what happened with I44 that let them give you permissions to port and add their maps?

Apparently the mod is dead for them, I can only guess more assets from theirs could be added in the future?

I mean I44 maps are the cornerstone of their content, giving you their maps is basically giving you half their mod.

Also whats the word on IFA3WarModSA content, are you guys still trying to make a decision with WOG on what to add or where to go with the content,

either add it to IFA3 Lite or whats the word, its been sometime since I heard anything on this.

• Like 2