.kju

Iron Front in Arm3 LITE - preview versions

Really cool mod. But why all default A3 assets gets deleted? A3 is sandbox..you should have everything available:). Anyway love this mod:)

Really cool mod. But why all default A3 assets gets deleted? A3 is sandbox..you should have everything available:). Anyway love this mod:)

I love the fact that 2035 assets are disabled. I wish I could do it with every MOD I run.

D_FENS

You need to start the A3 launcher for the mod, like any other from workshop, to become available (copied to the game folder).

In regard to servers as this is a low profile preview release, there arent that many yet. To find some check:

http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/discussion/660460283/364042262873105549/

danny96

Just hidden - will be optional with the next update.

• Like 1

danny96

Just hidden - will be optional with the next update

Is being able hide base arma 3 content part of the iron front mod or is there a way to do it with all mods?

macod

It has to be configured per asset/mod. So just BI A3 classes are hidden.

D_FENS

You need to start the A3 launcher for the mod, like any other from workshop, to become available (copied to the game folder).

In regard to servers as this is a low profile preview release, there arent that many yet. To find some check:

http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/discussion/660460283/364042262873105549/

danny96

Thanks all, will give it a try tomorrow

Cheers

Dam somehow i missed this thread, and I'm a major IF community supporter :D, nice work kju, sorry i haven't been testing for you guys, to many other IF projects im working on ;)

But you know where to find me. keep up the good work, one question, and i've yet to download the ltie version to see how it is, but how are the Tank physics have the tanks

been fixed, or are they still being worked on?

• Like 1

Gunter Severloh

Massive update for tanks is still to come. :)

• Like 1

Hi, 

I'm working on a MP mission for the Iron Front in Arma 3 - preview release but I stumble upon an issue someone else might already have resolved.

I trying to host my mission on a linux server so i copied the entire @Iron Front .. dir to the linux server and loaded up the server with the -mod=' ' syntax. 

When joining the server like this I get kicked and the message on the server console is because I got a wrong signature for ca.pbo. 

Ofcourse I also placed the addon bikey in the keys directory of the server.

Without the VerifySignatures=1 option in the server config I am able to join the server but when loading the mission i'm not able to join any faction with characters made playable. I just don't see any playable characters what so ever.  Buliding the mission with the eden editor (on Windows7)  I was able to playtest through the test MP option just fine.

regards,
Patrick

Kju, I got a question :)

With the static mg's etc do you think it would be possible to alter the area the gun can move to?

What I mean is, if you place the static weapons in the concrete bunkers on Omaha beach the AI do not fire as they cannot move their weapons below horizontal to aim onto the beach.

Am I being silly or is there a workaround? Also while on the subject of Omaha beach does anyone know how to get mg gunners to just suppress the beach to make it a bit more terrifying. Or really just ambient incoming rounds aimed at particular points down the beach etc. Thanks

specie

ca.pbo and languge_e.pbo got corrupted somehow we just found out now.

DSCheckSignatures tool we used says all fine (its a bug or outdated). Using arma3.exe -checkSignatures it shows the corruption.

Will release a hotfix tomorrow hopefully.

As for server not starting/mission not getting launch - please upload client and server rpt/logs.

Massive update for tanks is still to come. :)

Thats Awesome! What do you think about integrating all the new content, basically my IFA3WarModSA into the new full version?

I'm working on getting the information and files up on the MR, so I should have it there this week!

• Like 2

Hi, 

I'm working on a MP mission for the Iron Front in Arma 3 - preview release but I stumble upon an issue someone else might already have resolved.

I trying to host my mission on a linux server so i copied the entire @Iron Front .. dir to the linux server and loaded up the server with the -mod=' ' syntax. 

regards,

Patrick

you have to start it like in a batch file.

not just -mod=@mod1;mod2;mod3;

but like

-mod=@mod1; -mod=@mod2;

also if you have separate folders for mods, its must be like : -mod=pathtofolder\@mod1;

With the static mg's etc do you think it would be possible to alter the area the gun can move to?

it will be possible after we got ACE support. it cant be done with default code.

Thats Awesome! What do you think about integrating all the new content, basically my IFA3WarModSA into the new full version?

I'm working on getting the information and files up on the MR, so I should have it there this week!

That´s wonderful, Gunther!

Would be easy to you to add to  that version of IFA3WarMod a "texture replacement" for the uniforms of all sides,  based on GEIST set ? ;D 

or maybe this could be an independent modpack...

This causes some troubles with other mods.

Using

World War II Units

I lost most of the units in the 3den main tree.

ijNTtSE.png?1

djotacon

Just remove the Hide*.pbos for now.

What I mean is, if you place the static weapons in the concrete bunkers on Omaha beach the AI do not fire as they cannot move their weapons below horizontal to aim onto the beach.

Am I being silly or is there a workaround? Also while on the subject of Omaha beach does anyone know how to get mg gunners to just suppress the beach to make it a bit more terrifying. Or really just ambient incoming rounds aimed at particular points down the beach etc. Thanks

Objects in the editor are some tables that you could put to give more height to the MGs

Objects in the editor are some tables that you could put to give more height to the MGs

Edited by histeria6363

I have an original Iron front. Is there any way to make this lite to full version with easy way from that?

• Like 1

New logo (temporarely or not)Yx7OZ89.png

• Like 3

I am new to this mod, its looks awesome !!!!!!

Is this standalone mod for arma3, does it require Iron Front game installed to play??

Regards.

Updated mod v1.0.3 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey .kju , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

does it require Iron Front game installed to play??

The full version requires Iron Front, but not the lite version

• Like 3

The full version requires Iron Front, but not the lite version

Copy, Thanks. some more questions.

1. Is Lite, MP compatible or I need full version  to play MP ?

2. Where do I find full Iron front and what other mods do I need, example CBA3 ?

3. For hosting server, do I need Iron front full version?

Sorry for asking...

Regards.

Would be extremely nice if you could update the mega download. Takes me about 4h currently to upload it to my server. (Don't have Steam over there)

• Like 1