Updated mod v0.5 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey [Dust]Sabre , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

I have played with the audio files and managed to change the bitrate with audacity, then converted from wav to wss with the arma tools.

seems to work, update out on steam ws, thanks nightintruder

A few more liveries that will make it into the next version

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

thx me

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

thx hnchmc

• Like 2

no worries. Have you considered searching in the civilian faction? there is no blue, red or greenfor 737 currently

no worries. Have you considered searching in the civilian faction? there is no blue, red or greenfor 737 currently

Not there, i have @Sabres Aircraft Library in the Main Arma Folder, @Alpha Jet and the 737 per Abonnoment - "C:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\arma3.exe" -nosplash -skipIntro -maxMem=2047 -cpuCount=4 -exThreads=7 -maxVRAM=2047 -Mod=@Sabres Aircraft Library;@Alpha Jet; as Start Option as Usual

can't see the 737 in your -Mod=... start option.

Why not use the mod selection screen of the arma launcher to make sure it's active?

Check the arma main screen bottom left for the mod icons too to be sure it is loaded.

can't see the 737 in your -Mod=... start option.

Why not use the mod selection screen of the arma launcher to make sure it's active?

Check the arma main screen bottom left for the mod icons too to be sure it is loaded.

i have the 747 from the steam workshop per Abonnement, i try to install it manualy and then have a look again, but the @Alpha Jet i have in Main Folder - But thanks alot i must try again :)

Today I noticed something odd:

When I launch arma sometimes I get flash screens even though I had them deactivated, and then I had mods active I do not even have anymore, neither subscribed nor in the folder. The mods I wanted to start with were missing too.

Maybe there is some weird Arma Launcher issue going on?

not sure what you mean. Gimp texture templates are available inside the download archives here on helijah.free.fr.

If you have nice textures give me a link and i can add them to the mod.

btw this thread is obsolete, please check 1st post.