Thanks for the Sigs and all the other updated goodies toadie. Your work is appreciated as always (as are the contributions of your supporters on patreon). Still want to request that bipod on the suppressed AWMs though. I think the issue came up a couple of months ago. 

1 hour ago, computer said:

Yes, but the arma 3 launcher server browser can't display the list of mods used on the server. (IT DOES NOT DISPLAY COLLECTIONS ONLY MODS)

EDIT:
This is the issue I'm talking about
https://feedback.bistudio.com/T123655

Perhaps you need to use less mods. 

• Like 2

Yes, there are many ways of going around this problem.

I can also not play arma... But this and your suggestion are not the fix I want for this problem ;)

4 hours ago, computer said:

Yes, but the arma 3 launcher server browser can't display the list of mods used on the server. (IT DOES NOT DISPLAY COLLECTIONS ONLY MODS)

EDIT:
This is the issue I'm talking about
https://feedback.bistudio.com/T123655

Am I a Bohemia Interactive Employee? No, so go bother them about their launcher being buggy, it's nothing to do with us. We've explained over and over again why there's no All-in-One on Steam.

Bitesrad, I'll bring the bipod request up with Toadie again.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, war_lord said:

Am I a Bohemia Interactive Employee? No, so go bother them about their launcher being buggy, it's nothing to do with us. We've explained over and over again why there's no All-in-One on Steam.

Hey dude, I mean no offense or no trouble for you guys at all... If you don't wanna do it, don't. 
I respect your decision... no problems
I am just looking for fix for an issue that everyone has, this is a slight workaround, so I gave it a shot.

I am really sorry if I came off as needy or annoyed you :)

He's not offended, he's just really straightforward (I can attest to this personally XD). He just has a frustrating job similar to Pufu in the RHS thread, but unlike Pufu, he's not a straight-faced un-faze-able Russian and gets a bit more emotional.

I'm going to assume that you probably aren't going to sift through 36 pages to find the answer for the question with regards to steam and all-in-one, but the short version and the real hard limitation is workshop's maximum file size. If you look at Garry's mod Server packs, for instance and wonder why they are always split up into 2913289401284091 parts, it's the same reason.

Hope I was helpful

• Like 5

Well he certainly has the temperament of one XD

5 hours ago, Hvymtal said:

He's not offended, he's just really straightforward (I can attest to this personally XD). He just has a frustrating job similar to Pufu in the RHS thread, but unlike Pufu, he's not a straight-faced un-faze-able Russian and gets a bit more emotional.

I'm going to assume that you probably aren't going to sift through 36 pages to find the answer for the question with regards to steam and all-in-one, but the short version and the real hard limitation is workshop's maximum file size. If you look at Garry's mod Server packs, for instance and wonder why they are always split up into 2913289401284091 parts, it's the same reason.

Hope I was helpful

PuFu is a professional 3d artist, and an outstanding one at that. War_Lord is the PR guy for NIARM's which is hobby.. nothing really similar about their "jobs" at all.

You do understand the role of "Public Relations" though right? :f::hm:

One does it for a career/profession, and is totally hands on, and the other does it as part of a hobby, does not do any "creational" work and does not receive numeration for his work.  PuFu chooses to be more vocal and opinionated within the RHS thread..amongst other's too. War_Lord mostly sticks to here.

Apples and Oranges.

• Like 2

Thank for all the awesome high-quality weapons! one small feature request I have is would it be possible to add one of the types of picatinny scope rail converters to your AK line, as a barrel attachment or 2nd version

My "job" as it is basically consists of answering questions on the forum and any PMs I get about commissions or permissions. In other words, it's really not a "job". Navarro, the guy who does our sounds, has a "job". I just help Toadie out with this side of things cus he's bad at checking the forums regularly and answering PMs promptly, and because I enjoy it. If NIA was a large team like RHS, there'd be literally nothing for me to do. If Toadie was better at checking his inbox, there'd be nothing for me to do. My "contribution" to the actual mod is a decent chunk of the Patreon money, the (discounted) cost of the SIGs you're all playing with and the (discounted) cost of the REDACTED carbine that's currently in the pipeline. But throwing money at something isn't equal to actually working on it. I ever claimed it was.

People trying to inject tone into Forum posts does make me laugh though. It's a text based medium. The only basis anyone has for claiming one person is "unfazable", while I apparently sit sniffing Aloe vera the minute someone looks at me funny, is their own projected emotions. If someone has an issue with my role, they're free to ignore me, but don't ask questions and then complain about my tone.

Now, I have to issue a correction to something another poster said. It's not a filesize issue. We did give one bloke permission to upload an all-in-one for the private use of him and his group, because he asked politely instead of stealing it, and it did work. The reason we don't have an official version is simple, Toadie is Australian, that means his internet is awful. And uploading to steam workshop is temperamental, in that if there's even the smallest interruption to an upload, it dumps the whole thing as corrupted. Large file and bad net means that it's guaranteed to happen, meaning that uploading an All-in-one to workshop and keeping it updated would be an onerous task.   

Now if there was a compelling reason to do so perhaps we could duct tape some solution together. But "Bohemia's software sucks" isn't a compelling reason. Personal hot take, Bohemia would probably fix stuff faster if we all stopped accepting "modders will fix it" as an excuse.

Thank for all the awesome high-quality weapons! one small feature request I have is would it be possible to add one of the types of picatinny scope rail converters to your AK line, as a barrel attachment or 2nd version

The ones marked (MTK) have NATO scope rails.

• Like 8

23 hours ago, Hvymtal said:

He just has a frustrating job similar to Pufu in the RHS thread, but unlike Pufu, he's not a straight-faced un-faze-able Russian and gets a bit more emotional.

I guess I am just more vocal than others among RHS....i am not the PR lad (we @RHS don't have that), i am a 3d artist, this is not a job, and i am not russian either..

• Like 6

Hey, first of all, nice work you're doing with these Mods, the quality is just astounding. Now a question of me: Are there any plans of making 120 and 250 Rnd. Box Magazines for the MG3 like issued in the German Army ? Would be really cool if you would find time for making these. Best regards !

Hi there NIArm's crew, so I was playing around with the G36's earlier on and noticed a "bug" with the audio of any of the non G36V variants. The G36V variants sound nice and crisp with each shot but it seems the other variants have a very electronic reverb sound. I made a comparison video to try and show what I mean:

Just reporting it and am not sure if it's intentional. (Also I tested it in the same conditions on Stratis and it was the same.)

• Like 2

We're looking into it, thanks. Attention all, this is how you bug report.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, CameronMcDonald said:

...but what about the bug tracker? :hehe:

That's it, you've done it now, you and your logic that makes sense.

You best be ready to do a dance battle!

• Like 2

Hi Warlord,

Can you please send Toadie my request for two variants (B-variant and K-variant) the FB MSBS 5.56x45 (Polish assault rifle) and the SRSS Bulldog chassis for the M14 pack?

By the way, please send Toadie my compliment for his excellent work on these Mods

17 hours ago, Za Khải Khúc said:

Hi Warlord,

Can you please send Toadie my request for two variants (B-variant and K-variant) the FB MSBS 5.56x45 (Polish assault rifle) and the SRSS Bulldog chassis for the M14 pack?

By the way, please send Toadie my compliment for his excellent work on these Mods

I believe that to get your "request" noticed is that you need to join Toadie's Patreon, and there you will find a list of weapons, that are prioritised by the amount of donations that weapon receives, or in your case, it's probably better to have those weapons commissioned by Toadie.

You have to bear in mind that Toadie is also working flat out on prior commissions, and weapons from the list. I believe he's working on some new HK416's commissioned by war_lord. The weapons you have requested would effectively go to the back of the queue, and be low priority, and could be months, maybe even longer away from ever being released.

Check out the link to Toadies Patreon on the first page, it might offer more guidance and information for you.

• Like 4

Also, it's exceedingly unlikely that there'd ever be an NIA arms " SRSS Bulldog". That would require a whole new model and animation set, for what is basically a hacked up M14 range toy. It's a disproportionate amount of effort for what would amount to a gimmick gun.

• Like 1

On 8/18/2017 at 5:54 PM, Bitesrad said:

Thanks for the Sigs and all the other updated goodies toadie. Your work is appreciated as always (as are the contributions of your supporters on patreon). Still want to request that bipod on the suppressed AWMs though. I think the issue came up a couple of months ago. 

There is suppressed AWM's? I dont have suppressed AWMs...Maybe I need to redownload.

Just now, ineptaphid said:

There is suppressed AWM's? I dont have suppressed AWMs...Maybe I need to redownload.

He's referring to the AWM-C that has been in the pack since release.

43 minutes ago, war_lord said:

He's referring to the AWM-C that has been in the pack since release.

I definitely have no suppressors. bi6Q0Zg.jpg

it´s more like an inbuilt solution...look 3 weapons above yours...

it has a silenced barral at all 

regards

chaser

• Like 3