franze

AH-64D Apache Longbow for ArmA3 by Nodunit and Franze

Only way to find out then is disable the mods one by one and see if any of them have conflicts.

• Like 1

Is there anyway to reduce the engine sounds even further? The helicopter is ridiculously much louder than any other helicopter. Which means I end up turning my volume down to the point where I can't hear anything while I'm on foot.

UPDATE: THANK YOU :D Sounds much better now.

Hi everyone, first of all I'd like to congratulate Franz and Nodunit for the amazing work

I am an A2 old time player and used this ah64d mod for a long time with no problem.

However I am new to Arma 3 and ever since I downloaded this mod when it was released I cant play it at all

Here's what happens:

I use steam and i have installed the mod properly (or i think so) and when i run the Arma 3 launcher it says the mod is loaded

However when I start the game and look for it theres nothing. just isnt there. Any help?

I have other steam workshop mods running perfectly but i just cant get this one to work. And is my favorite mod of all times!!

Please I ve been struggling with this since March and read all instructions and forums possible before posting this. Sorry if I am missing something basic here. Would appreciate if you guys could give some attention to my problem

Thank you very much

Evalach

Hi Evalage

May I know which version of the Steamworkshop mod you are using for your PC .. there a several versions of the mods loaded up into the workshop and all of them are not official but fan uploads and may not be updated (however some have permission to do so). 

Hi Gadget70,

I am not using the mods from the steam workshop whatsoever,

I know they are not oficial, and I downloaded version 1.43 plus version from the armaholic website

My point is if I can run a mod in arma3 on steam that is not from the Workshop and how to do it

thank you so much

I know  that the BIS launcher is compatible with non-steam Workshop mods

however it is not working for me. Never tried any mods from outside the Store

should I do it? it would eliminate this doubt;  but first I need to know how to install a mod in A3 then launch it from Steam

ty

Create a folder for your mods -- we'll call this one @FZA. Make a folder within it called addons, place the .pbo files in there. Bring up the ArmA3 launcher, click the mods tab, press the button that says Local Mods, navigate to your mod folder and select it. Should be good to go from there.

Thanks for the help, Franze

But still not working, i also tried changing the mod folder location to unzip them somewhere else (i.e: to my documents/arma3 , desktop and other) but negative effect

guess I'll just have to wait for it to be released in the Workshop

One more question, the files included in the download are 2 or 4?

all i got when i dowloaded it was 2 .pbo files for the V 1.43 and 4 at a different download somewhere else. But none of them work anyway

wish I could play with you guys 

I have a question about how to have someone on the ground use the laser designator to give targets. I tried using the AGM-114K and hitting remote targets while having manual fire as the pilot, but it tells me no tgts.

14 minutes ago, RoseMoney said:

I have a question about how to have someone on the ground use the laser designator to give targets. I tried using the AGM-114K and hitting remote targets while having manual fire as the pilot, but it tells me no tgts.

Could you give it a try it with an AI in gunner seat?

24 minutes ago, floris_heinen said:

Could you give it a try it with an AI in gunner seat?

Same problem occured for me

Hello Guys

I have this issue: when i click with cursor (green cross) on the buttons (battery, APU etc.) i don't have any kind of effect in the cockpit. I tried with mods and without (only CBA) but the same. Any suggestion?

D.

On 6/9/2017 at 1:17 PM, danguard said:

Hello Guys

I have this issue: when i click with cursor (green cross) on the buttons (battery, APU etc.) i don't have any kind of effect in the cockpit. I tried with mods and without (only CBA) but the same. Any suggestion?

D.

Did you set the key for CUSTOM ACTION 20 you have the set a key, if you already set one make sure that you have set one that doesn't conflict the helicopter controls keys i highly recommend you using the Left CTRL key.

On 7/9/2017 at 9:42 PM, Pit Gaming said:

Did you set the key for CUSTOM ACTION 20 you have the set a key, if you already set one make sure that you have set one that doesn't conflict the helicopter controls keys i highly recommend you using the Left CTRL key.

Thank you very mutch i have to define one for 19 and another for 20. I have another question for developers? Is it possible tho change the cursor size, in order to make more visible? Where i can change in the code?

Thx in advance.

Awesome work guys!!!

D.

Hey folks, does anyone know of a way to remove the little green cross cursor? I am working on a set of pics using the Apache in the Splendid Camera, but the little green cursor shows up even there.

(This Friday is the anniversary of the date the AH-64 made it's very first  flight in 1975.

This is the issue I mean-the little cursor never goes away. onnsmzK.png

You can turn it off (I think) by doing this:

2 cuttext ["", "PLAIN",0.01];

To turn back on:

2 cutrsc ["fza_ah64_click_helper", "PLAIN",0.01];

Alternatively, you can turn head tracking on and move your mouse to the corner of the screen, which will push the cursor out of view.

4 minutes ago, franze said:

You can turn it off (I think) by doing this:

2 cuttext ["", "PLAIN",0.01];

To turn back on:

2 cutrsc ["fza_ah64_click_helper", "PLAIN",0.01];

Alternatively, you can turn head tracking on and move your mouse to the corner of the screen, which will push the cursor out of view.

Thanks a lot franze!

Guys, exelent mod. I realy enjoy with it for A2.

But I have couple questions about this mod for A3

- in ARMA 3 Workshop I find a few type of N&F AH-64D, which of them is lastest version ?

-How I can change waypoints from next to pervious ? 

-I dont see Tunguska SAM on the ASE page. Do you plan to add Tunguska threat from popular mod CUP Vehicles ?

-We cant put same picture in MPDs - Is this confines of ARMA 3 core, not real Apache, right ? (I just want put on Left MPD - ASE mode, at same time with FCR or TSD ATK on the Right MPD), I think it will be very comfortable for combat.

- Do you plan to make FLIR mode on the MPD like it was in Janes Longbow ? (This feauture have RHS Ka-52)

- After A3 "Jets" release Do you plane to make avaible change range on the FCR page ?

- Do you plane make Laser turn on/off capability ? (Comanche in ARMA 3 can it)

-After A3 "Jets" release - do you plane to make avaible change arming pilons in the editor menu ?

- Is AH-64A project is closed ?

This mod page is maintained by a community member in the Discord, is up to date and will be updated shortly after new versions are released.

So, I really fell in Love with this Mod, but its pretty much not useable for any Missions.

AA rockets cant kill the Helicopter, they will simply fly into the Ground. Why? Am I doing something wrong?

Is this mod getting Updated still? Or is it Dead? Im not talking about the Community version (Has the same Issue tho)

This mod page is maintained by a community member in the Discord, is up to date and will be updated shortly after new versions are released.

3 hours ago, Nightstalk3r said:

Is this mod getting Updated still? Or is it Dead? Im not talking about the Community version (Has the same Issue tho)

On 11/17/2017 at 9:35 AM, Nightstalk3r said:

So, I really fell in Love with this Mod, but its pretty much not useable for any Missions.

AA rockets cant kill the Helicopter, they will simply fly into the Ground. Why? Am I doing something wrong?

So I thought this was an issue as well. But apparently real Apaches defeat AA missiles automatically in a similar manner. Real life accounts of SA6s flying into the ground shortly after launch.