icebreakr

Operation Honeyblade - Thursday Apr 28 2100 CET

Operation Honeyblade

SBP Team (Slovenian Black Panthers) is organizing a CoOp event for all A3 players that would like to join: individuals or other teams are all welcome to sign up for the event.

1. What is the mission, storyline?
There is a report of a virus outbreak in a remote region of Vandalla island. Our unit that specializes in a bio-warfare has been activated. There is a rumor that local rebels might be in possession of a militarized bio-weapon that got stolen out of an undercover US research facility, so they are sending in the best team consisting of 6-30 men.

Vandalla is a smaller island neighbouring Isla Abramia, we will fly out of the main airport in Yolandi, Abramia. Takeoff is scheduled for Thursday 1915Z (2115 CET) so be there sharply on the hour - 15 minutes before the take off.

lrShpUE.jpg

2. When do we play?
Thursday Apr 28 at:
8:00pm UK/Portugal/Ireland | 9:00pm CET (Germany/Czech Rep/Poland/Slovenia/Croatia/Italy/Austria etc.) |10:00pm Israel/Greece/Turkey | 11:00pm Moscow |3:00pm Eastern US

3. Addons needed, requirements?
- Original Arma 3 patched to 1.58 or latest stable patch + TeamSpeak3 Client for voice communication + microphone & headsets.

- PWS (PlayWithSix) Repository found here: pws://77.234.143.228/A3/config.yml (use different browser if yours doesn't open the link - copypaste the link to browser URL!)
or in case you don't like PWS you need these mods manually installed:

[IceBreakr/IBIS] Isla Abramia                       @abramia                 IceBreakr
[IceBreakr/IBIS] Isla Duala *not required*          @isladuala_a3            IceBreakr 
[IceBreakr/IBIS] Island Panthera *not required*     @panthera_a3             IceBreakr
[IceBreakr/IBIS] Lingor *not required*              @lingor_a3               IceBreakr
A Collaborative merger between AGM, CSE, and ACE    @ACE3                    ACEMod
Community Base Addons                               @CBA_A3                  CBA Team
CUP Terrains - Core                                 @cup_terrains_core       CUP Team
CUP Terrains - Maps                                 @cup_terrains_maps       CUP Team
CUP Vehicles                                        @cup_vehicles            CUP Team
CUP Weapons                                         @cup_weapons             CUP Team
CUP Weapons - ACE3 Compatibilty                     @cup_ace_compatibility   CUP Team
CUP Vehicles - ACE3 Compatibilty                    @cup_vehicles_ace_compat CUP Team
FAP Units (Foes & Allies Pack)                      @fap_units               IceBreakr
ShackTac Fireteam HUD                               @sthud_a3                Shacktac
Zombies & Demons                                    @ryanzombies             ryandombrowsky

As you can notice above three of islands are not required but are in the repository itself that we use. You can have them or don't, missions will be on Isla Abramia.

Mod startup line for the event is following one:

-mod=@isladuala_a3;@lingor_a3;@panthera_a3;@cup_terrains_core;@cup_terrains_maps;@abramia;@fap_units;@ryanzombies;@cup_weapons;@cup_units;@cup_vehicles;@cup_ace_compatibility;@cup_vehicles_ace_compat;@ace3;@sthud_a3;@cba_a3;curator;heli;kart;mark

4. Server?
Event will be hosted on SBP's dedicated server in Europe and teamspeak3 will be available. We are available for any questions in this topic.

5. How to join?
1. Put a reply in this topic stating:
NICKNAME + TEAM/CLAN name
X/Os and fight organizers please send only one topic with the list of all members that will be able to come to the event. We will update the player slots in this topic accordingly.
You will recieve teamspeak, server data & pass to join on your private message at least few hours before the start.

6. Player Slots (Guestlist)
We reserved *32* slots for this mission. In case more of you apply, we might increase that.
Taken slots: 16 out of 32.

[TEAM SIERRA] HQ/Support

1. IceBreakr C/O SBP Team Sierra Leader / Operation Leader
2. Diablo
3. Sahbazz

4. SmukY
5. Luka
6. Riflex
7. Amir
8. Spidi
9. [reserved for SBP members]
10. [reserved for SBP members]

[TEAM ALPHA] Assault
1. Colonel Froggy
2. 4llout
3. Elsa
4. JoramD
5. TheStainlessSteelRat
6. Granis
7. [available]
8. [available]
9. [ [available]
10. [available]

[TEAM ROMEO] Recon/Patrol

1. Darkfurby1
2. Bert

3. [available]
4. [available]
5. [available]
6. [available]
7. [available]
8. [available]
9. [ [available]
10. [available]

Note: All leaders report to HQ (Sierra1) via Whisper option in Teamspeak.

[PRESS / Embeded reporter] (for recording of the event, they must not carry any weapons and wear PRESS marking on the back at all times)
1. [available]
2. [available]

Changelog of the topic:
Apr 18 - info of the event is out
Apr 19 - 8 ppl added.

Apr 19 - only 4 people signed up, event postponed for a week.
Apr 23 - added 6 players for this week

Apr 26 - 14 players in total signed up

Added 8 members of SBP that are confirmed/interested im the event. C'mon sign up people, mission will be fun ;)

Repo for my missions will be a standard one for upcoming events, so grab one once and you'll be ready for all events ;)

Due to too little interest in the event I'm postponing this event for a week. New date: Thursday Apr 28, same time.

Currently there are 5 coop missions complete of total of 12. Isla Abramia 1.1 release will also be pushed into next week.

Granis contact me around 2000 hours, maybe we'll do some other missions in squadnight.

You're welcome to join us on TS, we'll do a mission or two I made.

Awesomesauce! Honeyblade is a go for this week ;) we will start sharply at 2100 with briefing on map screen. 15 minutes later we are in the air or water ;)

Added two more, total of 8.

Granis, Pricey, Mereck?

Try to make it. It will be fun, we'll play on a totally brand new part of the map. Update planned for Wednesday.

You have to update the date in the main post :)

Try ask cabo0se and jeza to join this event for the press.

PS: in the post you say, we will play on 1.56? Not on the main branch?

Date updated in the first post, thanks mate. Latest stable patch (non dev), ergo 1.58. Will ask Jeza, don't know cabo0se...

Hi,

For the record, I am Elsa, one of the people entered for assault :)

I'm really excited, but I have a question.

Is the mod 'CUP units' required?

Thanks and I look forward to it! :P

9 people signed up so far, so we have Sierra (Support) and Alpha (Assault) teams ready for deployment. We need more soldiers... missions will be fast-paced and will require serious teamwork...

jenibluere: CUP units are required, yes. As stated above.

Uhm I don't know why but my PWS is saying the repository is down. First time using PWS aswell so I have no clue how it works.

EDIT: It's working now. still my first time using PWS :P

Be sure to have PWS install mods in your game folder not in My Documents like its set by default.

Uhm I don't know why but my PWS is saying the repository is down. First time using PWS aswell so I have no clue how it works.

EDIT: It's working now. still my first time using PWS :P

JoramD, so you 're coming to the event?

Total of 16 players are now listed for the event. SAS team will be a recon, while majority of players will be main assault force and their supporting team.

Abramia 1.1 is coming during the Thursday, new isle of Vandella will be added where the missions will be played.

Afaik it is... but there are like just FAP units and Abramia present there?

JoramD, so you 're coming to the event?

Total of 15 players are now listed for the event. SAS team will be a recon, while majority of players will be main assault force and their supporting team.

Abramia 1.1 is coming tommorow, new isle of Vandella will be added where the missions will be played.

Yes I am already entered with UKGZ :) looking forward to tomorrow.

Ha, I must be blind ;) sorry hehe. All you need for tommorow is Isla Abramia v1.1 update. Plan to wrap it up tonight around midnight.

Okay hope ill be up when its released :)