Wiki

game crash, lost everything

Hi.

I was using Arma 3 10 minutes ago, then the game (or the PC, I dunno) crashed.

I had to restart my computer, but when I launch ArmA 3 again, I lost everything:

It use the same profile, but everything is gone: showcase done ---> have to restart - same for challenges challenges.

All my settings are gone (audio, video, commands, difficulty, etc...)

I have to restart all from scratch. WTF?!! Did it happen to someone else already?

Thanks

• Like 1

I had something similar happen last month -- didn't crash, but a few hours after working in Eden, came back and all my settings (including the tutorial notification in Eden) were as if it was the first time I'd run the game and tools.  I still had the achievement for the tut, but had to reset every control.

I was using eden when it crashed too... :(

Eden crashed on me for the 1st time yesterday, and I never get crashes, also noticed my fps in the video settings wasn't going up when i lowered settings as i was getting

some hesitation here and there, and i was ingame for maybe 20min at most at the time.

Experienced the same today. Was in Eden editor, suddenly got a blue screen, the PC rebootet, started Arma again - everything lost. All those new dialogues appeared ("Welcome to Arma 3, blah blah..." and "Welcome to Apex, blah blah..."), all settings lost, all missions unplayed, my whole profiled wiped (apart from the name, strangely), etc...

Come on, this can't be true!!  :hang:

Version 1.68 btw.

I wonder if this is related to my thread? -

Have any of you checked to see if your files are anywhere in your My Documents\ Arma 3 folder?