Sign in to follow this  
BlackAlpha

Revive not working

Revive (the one used in End Game) stopped working for me and I can't figure out why. It still works in the End Game mission but not in mine. Does someone know how to get it to work in the current game version?

The problem is that when a player gets killed, the revive screen shows up, but the timer bar stays full and pressing space doesn't do anything.

The weird thing is that I did about 15 tests and the 11 try it did work (even though I hadn't changed anything), until I respawned, then it stopped working. This makes me wonder if it's in fact a game bug.

There are error messages that show up. It's either one of the following two that shows up (which one shows up seems random):

19:01:54 Error in expression <_selected,objNull]);

alive player && {!isNull _selected && {((_selected getVari>
19:01:54   Error position: <isNull _selected && {((_selected getVari>
19:01:54   Error isnull: Type Number, expected Object,Group,Script,Config entry,Display (dialog),Control,Network Object,Task,Location
19:01:54 File a3\functions_f_mp_mark\revive\fn_reviveProgress.sqf, line 120
Or...

19:14:39 Error in expression < [ "#rev_helper",""]),objNull]);

if (isNull _helper) then
{

_ctrlText ctrlSe>
19:14:39   Error position: <isNull _helper) then
{

_ctrlText ctrlSe>
19:14:39   Error isnull: Type Number, expected Object,Group,Script,Config entry,Display (dialog),Control,Network Object,Task,Location
19:14:39 File a3\functions_f_mp_mark\revive\fn_reviveProgress.sqf, line 458
19:14:39 Error in expression <te",  0]) ==  3}})} do
{

waitUntil{isNull (missionNamespace getVariable [(p>
19:14:39   Error position: <isNull (missionNamespace getVariable [(p>
19:14:39   Error isnull: Type Number, expected Object,Group,Script,Config entry,Display (dialog),Control,Network Object,Task,Location
19:14:39 File a3\functions_f_mp_mark\revive\fn_reviveProgress.sqf, line 338

I'm using the following settings that worked before (a few months ago at least):

Description.ext

respawnTemplates[] = {"Revive"};
respawn = 3;
respawnOnStart = -1;
reviveDelay = 55;
reviveBleedOutDelay = 300;
reviveForceRespawnDelay = 3;

I also tried enabling the revive template in Eden, but that didn't seem to change anything.