vibrationnc

Please fix the Memory Crashing

Why you can't play online?

If you want to play game, being on 'stable' branch should help, it solved the issue for my brother's game without problems.

2 minutes ago, XerXesCZ said:

Okay, are you on 'dev' branch?

the thing is that I think its a combo of alive and arma 3. when I was playing exile I never had this issue, but exile is no longer in development and that means the next arma 3 update the changes things exile will be dead in the water. so I switched to dynamic gaming with alive and it worked really well in SP on maps like Fallujah that have limited buildings and wide open areas. But as soon as I created a Altis and Tanao mission the game started crashing hard and that was the same time as the 1.66 update.

2 minutes ago, XerXesCZ said:

Why you can't play online?

If you want to play game, being on 'stable' branch should help, it solved the issue for my brother's game without problems.

you mean upgrading to dev branch then back to stable?

What I mean that me and my brother were both playing Arma 3 on 'dev' branch, but with the latest update, game started crashing hard, with memory-regarded errors. So I've tried downgrading my brother's game back to 'stable' branch, it downloaded around 10GB of gamedata and no crash since then.

I also hadn't any problems with Alive both on 'dev' and 'stable'.

No fix for this crashing yet? I'm pretty much sick and tired of playing on a server with nice gear, game crashes (as usual like 5 times a day after latest update) ..result= server is full and I can't join anymore..My other buddy has acces violation error and can't even start the game anymore even though everything was fine 2 days ago..(except the permanent crashes)