razzkulz

Eden Editor snaps everything

Whatever I move, a piece of CUP road, a normal NATO unit, a car, a tent, no matter where I place it it 'snaps' to the ground on certain positions and I can't move anything freely around anymore. This only happens in 1 particular scenario that I'm working on. When I work on a new scenario the free move ability comes back. How do I get the free move ability back in my current scenario? Also, I already tried to enable/disable surface snapping. And when I copy & paste everything into a new scenario, everything snaps again. So maybe it's an issue with one of the models I placed? I noticed that the problem came after I placed down a road that was in CUP A2 structures.

Ah that worked, I feel like an idiot now. Thanks!

No need to feel like an idiot-the editor is a very complex thing and there are a lot of systems to get used to. Asking things only leads to better scenario creation for us all :)

• Like 2

On 4/4/2016 at 8:17 AM, lsd said:

Toggle or set the translation grid, you'll have it enabled (sometimes the icon doesn't highlight to say it's active).

Shortcut is ';'

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Eden_Editor:_Toolbar

If I could reach through my computer and kiss you my friend I would. Thank you so much. I was going mad trying to find a fix for this.