eddo36

USA election 2016

Republicans- Trump, Cruz (out), Kasich (out)

Democrats- Clinton, Sanders

Americans, who are you voting for? Non-Americans, who are you rooting for?

If America want to destroy themselves they vote for Trump/Clinton.

I'd vote for Sanders.

• Like 2

Donno where to post this news report and no clue if it is true or just a PR campaign, or maybe something which happens in general also in relation with other politicians.

Donald Trump Protester Speaks Out: “I Was Paid $3,500 To Protest Trump’s Rally†(abcnews.com.co ! Satire ! )

Fountain Hills, AZ — For weeks, rumors have circulated the web that individuals were being paid to protest at rallies held by presidential hopeful Donald Trump.

Today a man from Trump’s rally last week in Fountain Hills, Arizona has come forward to say that he was paid to protest the event.

“I was given $3,500 to protest Donald Trump’s rally in Fountain Hills,†said 37-year-old Paul Horner. “I answered a Craigslist ad a little over a week ago about a group needing actors for a political event. I interviewed with them and got the part.â€

Trump supporters have been claiming for weeks that the protesters are being paid for by Bernie Sanders’ campaign, but Horner disagrees.

http://abcnews.com.co/donald-trump-protester-speaks-out-i-was-paid-to-protest/

Oh yeah, because it totally makes sense for Sanders to pay people to protest at a Trump rally... This is so stupid it literally has to be though up by Trump.

• Like 1

Oh yeah, because it totally makes sense for Sanders to pay people to protest at a Trump rally... This is so stupid it literally has to be though up by Trump.

Ok, lets be real...

abcnews.com.co is a Satire webpage :P

I think Clinton will be elected as the new president of the USA.

Not the first time the president is / was from the same family (ex: Busg family), but first time (I think) it's husband / wife.

Well, after the first black president, american people will have the first woman president in their history ^^.

Anyway, she will have less flair than Obama (but that's just my opinion ^^)

Clinton would be the worst choice possible...

The whole family is as corrupt as the day is long...

At least Trump will look you in the eye when he shanks you...

Hilary will assure you she won't and wait till your back is turned...

Not too mention she should be indicted on federal charges...

Shame Carson and Paul are out...

Voters look for fancy dreams rather than people who are soft spoken and knowledgeable

• Like 2

Ok, lets be real...

abcnews.com.co is a Satire webpage :P

That should teach me to at least check the link :p

Well if I followed it a bit correctly on the news it was said that Trump is doing extremly well at this moment (how painfull it is...)

But then again.... I know of a certain time in germany when there was a guy who did the same kinda campaing as Trump does now... see how that worked out -.-

Personally I don't vote ever as my motto to voting is very simple "Voting between one dickhead or another dickhead doesn't change a thing. they both screw you over where your standing either way."

In my opinion, if Trump was elected, it would be yet another sign of tolerance and equality from the American people.

After the first black president, the first orange one.

I think Donald Trump is, to the American people, the same as Marine Le Pen is to the French.

In my opinion, if Trump was elected, it would be yet another sign of tolerance and equality from the American people.

After the first black president, the first orange one.

Lol yes. A proof of torelance towards those who are unsure about their hair.

I'll keep this short and simple (keep my ramblings to myself)....realistically, it's looking like Trump vs Hillary...and that's a no-brainer for me (without either political leaning), Trump all the way. Not that I favor Trump so much, but more of, I don't favor Hillary at all. I'll stick with the lesser of two evils.

G7Jmtq9.jpg

Wrong, on the bottom two. Correct on the top 4.

The one in the upper left corner isn't accurate.

The US roundel should be replaced by a "$" and "So Much Win" should be written on the nose

:lol:

I guess in that same respect, the picture of what Hillary would do should be covered over with a 'Classified' logo. Because while she may do that, she would deny every bit of it...then make a speedy retreat to try and destroy all the evidence before anyone could find out the truth.

As I see it, you Americans are seriously fucked, whoever wins.....

If Trump wins you will suddenly feel the wish to have Bush jr. back... If Hillary wins you will think that Obama wasn´t that bad after all....

Its amazing that this is all the US has to offer politically, what a circus.

• Like 1

Cant wait to see Donald Trump and Kim Jong-un fighting for the best hair style.

Watching the CNN documentary "We Got Him"  about Obama's pursuit and killing of Bin laden and his thoughtfulness and common sense makes me miss him already. Im a moderate with views belonging to both parties but damn the Right is filled with blowhards who make no sense -except maybe that militarized wall...

• Like 1

So now Trump won the Republican ticket, will he be able to beat Clinton ?

Will we live in the wonderful Putin-in-Russia / Trump-in-the-USA / far-right-movements-crawling-all-over-Europe world ?

• Like 1

it's actually pretty terrifying thought, but if Trump really gets elected somehow, some things will simply change for good. And yes, i also liked Obama quite a lot. Needs to be said that at least from Europe, what Obama did in one the worst financial crisis of this century for US and the world is not a small thing no matter how you put it... 

Obama has so much swag ^^

Anyway, it will be Trump vs Clinton and she will win.