2,2GB?

I mean I like JBAD Buildings but stuffing it together with the Map folder is never a good idea in my opinion. At least seperate it for those people who already has JBAD and maybe do a CUP version for those who doesn't want JBAD Buildings.

As long as that I will stick to A2 Namalsk.

this is what i hate about these standalone map releases

• Like 1

Congratulations to Lappihuan and the team! Thank you for making this happening, I am glad that there is now proper Namalsk in A3 available for everyone  :)

By the way, this is effectively fourth game/title Namalsk has been ported to (if you dont count Minecraft :P).

• Like 6

Congratulations to Lappihuan and the team! Thank you for making this happening, I am glad that there is now proper Namalsk in A3 available for everyone  :)

By the way, this is effectively fourth game/title Namalsk has been ported to (if you dont count Minecraft :P).

Namalsk is in Minecraft?

I am both dissapointed about not seeing the original Object A2 message and amused by the current one  :D

Thanks a lot for the port, looking forward to playing on the island.

First of all, This is amazing and thank you guys for porting to Arma 3!  :)

I have a question however. Do you have any plans to add the custom factions (including Mutants :D  ) into the mod? Just curious?

nevertheless, thanks for porting the map, and keep up the good work!

I have not really played Namalsl back in A2 therefore: Of what kind of Moduls are you talking? :3 I'm just a bit curious ;P

Arma 2 map had additional mods for sound + atmosphere + mutants(Zeds).The sound mod tho drove me batty because it followed me on other terrains & couldn't hear anything BUT wind.Hope it's not the case this outing. :huh:

Been waiting on this one.Thanks guys :P Second I get it gonna unleash some of Halek's Ravage.

wow!!! congratulation man! powerful map, now pure in A3 :rolleyes:

Thanks very much for porting over one of my fave A2 maps. I'll join in the chorus requesting a CUPS/JBAD  dependent version which would probably be 20% the download size.

One request: is it possible to make ns_sounds.pbo not be  a dependency? Hearing spooky kid noises gets old pretty quickly if you're just trying to use Namalsk as a non haunted Baltic island. 

• Like 2

Great map..any way to turn off the goofy zombie sounds so the island can be used for Milsim missions?

Diesel

• Like 3

Great map..any way to turn off the goofy zombie sounds so the island can be used for Milsim missions?

Diesel

Aw man, I didn't know that was still in there. I guess I can skip this map for now.

Diesel

you can try using enableEnvironment but i don't know what stalker has to do with zombies...

you can also try using that addon, it was made for Arma 2 but it could work for arma 3 too.

• Like 1

**BUG FOUND

The air control tower takes only one grenade to demolish building.

**BUG FOUND

The air control tower takes only one grenade to demolish building.

That is a known bug with jbad buildings.

Little side note, that actually means there is now a version of Namalsk in every Arma title including OFP.

• Like 1

I love this map, and it is stand alone, thanks.

However, i found a serious problem.
The arma 3
doesn't  consider these buldings to buliding.
It is not a big deal, but if i generate ai to buliding i isn't working.
Also new sounds(echos) not work well, because the game not know it is a building or trees, so it can't generate right echos.

I think if you link back these custom buldings and trees on the config to a3 building
and trees it will work
perfectly.
example: class your_building : default {}; ---> class your_building : any_arma3_buliding_class {};

I love this map, and it is stand alone, thanks.

However, i found a serious problem.

The arma 3 doesn't  consider these buldings to buliding.

It is not a big deal, but if i generate ai to buliding i isn't working.

Also new sounds(echos) not work well, because the game not know it is a building or trees, so it can't generate right echos.

I think if you link back these custom buldings and trees on the config to a3 building and trees it will work perfectly.

example: class your_building : default {}; ---> class your_building : any_arma3_buliding_class {};

it's actually land_namalskbuilding : house_f

and thats how all arma 3 buildings are done.

i don't know what you excatly mean, so i can't reproduce.

could you send me a repro mission with repro steps?

• Like 1

from the license.txt

Section 12 - Distribution

You must not publish this work in the Steam workshop or on any other online distribution channel. You must
not offer this work as a download without permission.

it's actually land_namalskbuilding : house_f

and thats how all arma 3 buildings are done.

i don't know what you excatly mean, so i can't reproduce.

could you send me a repro mission with repro steps?

I uploaded video.

Some building is working perfectly, and these bulding the ai is spawn on script as well.

Those buliding where don't have echo the ai don't spawn, maybe this is helping.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCWyoHUfHiU

I think BIS add some new parameter for buildings in arma 3 so the default "house_f" is not generate echo and don't work some script with it perfectly.

The Script what i talk about is not mine, i would like to convert liberation for other island. This script is random generate ai-s to building in marked territory.

Good job team Exile, an old favorite is back :)

I uploaded video.

Some building is working perfectly, and these bulding the ai is spawn on script as well.

Those buliding where don't have echo the ai don't spawn, maybe this is helping.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCWyoHUfHiU

I think BIS add some new parameter for buildings in arma 3 so the default "house_f" is not generate echo and don't work some script with it perfectly.

The Script what i talk about is not mine, i would like to convert liberation for other island. This script is random generate ai-s to building in marked territory.

I think that's more an issue with JBAD buildings, they are nice but they got "few bugs" and more one year without update, sadly