Congrats on the release! Looking forward to some more neat little objects. ;)

Congrats on the release! Looking forward to some more neat little objects. ;)

Thanks man! Great to hear from you! :D I hope this little mod proves useful!

I just checked your objects out ingame, they look awesome! I especially like the bunk beds and of course the control station modules are very impressive.

• Like 1

I just checked your objects out ingame, they look awesome! I especially like the bunk beds and of course the control station modules are very impressive.

Thanks mate! Shoot out the screens and check out the damage textures :P Plus, you've got hiddenSelections on most of the objects, in case you want to add your own textures. Glad you like them!

• Like 1

Excellent as always Kyd!

So much polish, it soothes my ocd belly! ;)

Congrats!

Just wondering where I would find the rubble that goes below the heli wreck?

I seem to remember it being a vanilla item, but can't for the life of me find it in the Eden editor...

E

Just wondering where I would find the rubble that goes below the heli wreck?

Hi mate! :D Yeah, the rubble is under 'crater_f' or something! Type 'crater' into the Eden search box, should do the trick! I contemplated adding the crater to the model via an SQF script, fired from the config, but decided against it (in case someone wanted to have a downed AAN helicopter, half-suspended from a jungle canopy on Tanoa or something!). Really glad you like the objects! There's a couple of tincy-tiny, niggling things I've spotted which I'll clean-up in an update; you're not alone with your OCD! :D

Thanks mate! Shoot out the screens and check out the damage textures :P Plus, you've got hiddenSelections on most of the objects, in case you want to add your own textures. Glad you like them!

Ha! now I understand! I read about visible damage on the screens, and I looked at the screens but they looked perfect. It didn't come up in my mind to shoot at these brand new objects :-)

I do have a very serious problem now, even worse than missing cake assets in the game. My regular soldiers now have cool bunk beds, but my high ranking officers are stuck with their sleeping bags, because they insisted on a private sleeping area. Have you thought about making a single bed version of the bunk beds? It might make a nice addition in the future! :-)

As always, very nice Kyd!
Congrats for the release!

Congrats on the release sadly i cant download due to it being on steam only right now i dont have internet on my pc atm can only download mods on my phone

Hey, i love how the GCS looks, but my question is, do you think you can expand the module to where it comes with a seat added to the object where you can sit on, and have the animations described in the PDF, which leads to my second question, do you think you can make a quick tutorial video on how to display the live UAV feed to the GCS, as i couldnt figure it out myself. And perhaps add an action when you are in the seat that you can access the UAV terminal.

Cheers

Yeah, the rubble is under 'crater_f' or something! Type 'crater' into the Eden search box, should do the trick!

Hmmm... that doesn't seem to find anything as far as I can see.

I'm on the RC branch, so not sure if that makes a difference... maybe it's been removed/hidden.

The damaged screens when you shoot them look great!

I'm very happy with the quality of this mod. I actually use very few mods, but this one is polished, fits in with vanilla content and has nice details.

Absolutely outstanding job Kydo! Loving the GCS and the helicopter wreck!

That happens when you have subscribed to an armillion threads...you miss something. Congratz on the release. :3

This is coming to Armaholic? Keep checking :) Can't wait!

• Like 1

Hmmm... that doesn't seem to find anything as far as I can see.

I'm on the RC branch, so not sure if that makes a difference... maybe it's been removed/hidden.

Hi mate!

The classnames are:

CraterLong

CraterLong_Small

Perhaps they're hidden on the Eden editor? Should still work okay, though!

• Like 1

As always, very nice Kyd!

Congrats for the release!

Cheers, Wiki! Thanks for that! :P

Congrats on the release sadly i cant download due to it being on steam only right now i dont have internet on my pc atm can only download mods on my phone

I'll get it on Armaholic soon, promise! :D

Any chance of this being added to Play with Six? Stuff looks great!

Sure thing! I'll look into it for you! :)

Hey, i love how the GCS looks, but my question is, do you think you can expand the module to where it comes with a seat added to the object where you can sit on, and have the animations described in the PDF, which leads to my second question, do you think you can make a quick tutorial video on how to display the live UAV feed to the GCS, as i couldnt figure it out myself. And perhaps add an action when you are in the seat that you can access the UAV terminal.

Cheers

Hiya mate!

Maybe I could add it as a 'composition'? With the animations included? That might do the trick!

I think there's already a tutorial on the UAV feed to PIP - I'll see if I can dig it out for you! :D Also, considered an addAction to the seat for the UAV terminal - could include that for an update :P Good idea!

• Like 1

The damaged screens when you shoot them look great!

I'm very happy with the quality of this mod. I actually use very few mods, but this one is polished, fits in with vanilla content and has nice details.

Ah, thanks man! Glad you like it!

Absolutely outstanding job Kydo! Loving the GCS and the helicopter wreck!

Thanks for the kind words, as always! :D Hope you can find a use for them!

Here comes the Russian translation. It's been a pleasure to work on translation.

https://www.dropbox....gtable.xml?dl=0

Also, here's first bug I've seen. When you shoot a tactical screen and going far, then looking on it, you can see these artifacts.

pi_GK4ZLnB8.jpg

Hiya matey! Excellent find about the visual bug! Rolled out a fix this evening - should be sorted now! I inspected your Dropbox link, but the Stringtable was exactly the same as the original :P Did you have some Russian corrections? I'll be sure to correct any localization mistakes! Thanks again!

That happens when you have subscribed to an armillion threads...you miss something. Congratz on the release. :3

Thanks for that, matey! Lol, I know the feeling on keeping tabs on all these exciting threads!

This is coming to Armaholic? Keep checking :) Can't wait!

It will be indeed! Watch this space :P

• Like 1

Hiya matey! Excellent find about the visual bug! Rolled out a fix this evening - should be sorted now! I inspected your Dropbox link, but the Stringtable was exactly the same as the original :P Did you have some Russian corrections? I'll be sure to correct any localization mistakes! Thanks again!

Yes, I just did some corrections in your stringtable.xml file and then sent you back. Also, I can keep only Russian translation if you wish, ofc.

Yes, I just did some corrections in your stringtable.xml file and then sent you back. Also, I can keep only Russian translation if you wish, ofc.

Thank you very, very much, matey! :D Can you confirm the file you sent me the Dropbox link to is for the corrected Russian translation - I couldn't see any differences when I read through it - but I was quite tired last not and may have been looking with my eyes closed :P Again, really appreciate your help! Thank you!

Thank you very, very much, matey! :D Can you confirm the file you sent me the Dropbox link to is for the corrected Russian translation - I couldn't see any differences when I read through it - but I was quite tired last not and may have been looking with my eyes closed :P Again, really appreciate your help! Thank you!

Yes, I can. It is translated. 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2up37sah2qpue8t/Stringtable.xml?dl=0

Also, example of my translation:

QO72Ho3hKOw.jpg

And your:

MuOFpS6ZyjQ.jpg

It's just to make sure, that it is translated correctly.

• Like 1

Yes, I can. It is translated.

You're a super star, thanks! Yes, last night, I think I'd opened two copies of your Stringtable, thinking one was mine - lol - no wonder I couldn't spot the difference :D Someone needs a wink of sleep, methinks!

EDIT: Added the corrected Russian with an update; also, added your name in the 'special thanks' column!