Dwarden

A2/A2:OA beta CorePatch 01.03.2016

On 30.06.2016 at 10:24 PM, dwarden said:

A2OA beta was updated with more corepatch fixes

My fault, sorry))

Guys, one offtopic question.

I download some animations, and when i go left or right, animations very slow. How can i fix it?

Both Pchela-1T and MQ9 Reaper models are now fully fixed, with working laser designators and all squad.xml decals visible! Plus added CDF Pchela-1T as it was in the data but unused due to Pchela-1T being abandoned and never finished.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/92723671008081346/6231E8219AA5C7F8097C68284434C595E0EEB9CA/

• Like 2

Fixed using new classnames, or fixed under the original classnames?  I've been using the "Pchela1T_Fixed".

2 hours ago, opusfmspol said:

Fixed using new classnames, or fixed under the original classnames?  I've been using the "Pchela1T_Fixed".

I decided to get rid of "Fixed" version and instead leave old broken Pchela as Pchela1T_Old.

Functional UAVs:

Pchela1T

Pchela1T_CDF

Old broken UAV:

Pchela1T_Old

• Like 1

Fixed ATV! No more random jumps, no more getting stuck on slopes, no more backflips on bridges, no more bouncing!

• Like 3

In warfare, the F35 doesn't appear in buy menu because its missing "B" in the name in Config_Airport.

1 hour ago, pcc said:

In warfare, the F35 doesn't appear in buy menu because its missing "B" in the name in Config_Airport.

Stock BI Warfare? Anyone even plays it, it is buggy as hell.

On 03/02/2017 at 7:25 PM, samatra said:

Fixed ATV! No more random jumps, no more getting stuck on slopes, no more backflips on bridges, no more bouncing!

best thing i've ever seen! so how did you fix it?

9 minutes ago, eggbeast said:

best thing i've ever seen! so how did you fix it?

Model had faulty Geometry LOD which was main reason for sudden jumps and getting stuck when driving on entities and also had misconfigured damper parameters in config which was reason for vehicle constantly jumping when empty.

• Like 2

you'll be a hero to all those people still playing dayZ type games in Arma 2.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, samatra said:

Stock BI Warfare? Anyone even plays it, it is buggy as hell.

The major issues I have with it are AI commander stopping construction on some structures and there seems to be a lot unfinished features like UAV terminal integration.  Otherwise warfare is quite fun with customization, and its reason I play Arma.

12 minutes ago, pcc said:

The major issues I have with it are AI commander stopping construction on some structures and there seems to be a lot unfinished features like UAV terminal integration.  Otherwise warfare is quite fun with customization, and its reason I play Arma.

I'll have a look at Warfare sometime in future, there are few bugs that I know of that need fixing too.

• Like 2

I can help with that when you do.  I've got some remaining errors identified and resolved, ones harder to track down which don't throw errors to the .rpt.

• Like 1

Huge fire \ Fire in the sky for JIP will be finally fixed with next corepatch update, 8 years later since Arma 2 :)

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Noma said:

Please, fix BMP-3 :c

Only if you clearly explain what's wrong with it.

Next update, all Mi-24 issues addressed, better engine protection (you no longer can down it with single 12.7 anywhere), ATGM aiming on Mi-24P gunner, ACR Mi-24 issues solved, proper holographic sight with refined reticule!

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/92724928150113465/D9F249477D40B58A2184272D1529251353DEFC6A/

• Like 3

In warfare, the Config_Camp buy menu doesn't work.  For example when purchasing a humvee it stays in queue and never spawns.  Also the upgrade to fob doesn't seem to do anything either.

Purchasing humvee at Config_Depot works however. 

On 15.02.2017 at 2:46 AM, samatra said:

Only if you clearly explain what's wrong with it.

No optics on PKT gunners

j6amJBL.jpg

• Like 2

ignore the update released earlier today, it was bogus ...

now there is new one (both A2 and OA beta, fixed it)

• Like 1

and as bonus ACR lite was added to A2OA beta branch  ...

if the ACR lite isn't autoinstalling for you, exit STEAM client, then start STEAM client via "run as administrator"

1 hour ago, dwarden said:

and as bonus ACR lite was added to A2OA beta branch  ...

It looks like ACR Lite will be downloaded and installed even if you already own the full ACR DLC.  110MB of space.   Not a big deal, but....

On ‎2‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 3:40 AM, Noma said:

No optics on PKT gunners

Switch to gunner's main seat for optics.

8 hours ago, OMAC said:

It looks like ACR Lite will be downloaded and installed even if you already own the full ACR DLC.  110MB of space.   Not a big deal, but....

that's how Lite works ... it coexists with Full ...