DSabre

Sab Aircraft Lib

On 2017/1/26 at 5:29 AM, [Dust]Sabre said:

there should be a mouse wheel menu option for it. Either as pilot inside or standing near left wing, not sure. Same for the Panther

Oh sorry. my bad. 
I mean this (now i found it) 
"this animate [""wing_rotate_l"", 1];this animate [""wing_l"", 1];this animate [""wing_rotate_r"", 1];this animate [""wing_r"", 1]";

thank you for your awesome mod.

You're welcome. and glad you found it.

...work continues on the MB 339 and I am thinking of making a 737 tanker version with a boom. Not sure how that is going to turn out.

C99F968F9636A75D20FF0F223B1950F4FA17BE96

Just needs a little update on the exterior rvmat and the cockpit gauges have to be animated.

We well have one version in each faction + civilian aerobatic versions.

It will be quite similar to the alpha jet actually if none here has any other good idea : )

Edit:

Tanker is a lot easier than I thought it would be : D

it will be able to refuel any aircraft, even those without the proper memory LOD points setup

87944B8DE6952A0507023D742AEB5FBFA37A1AE9

142648B6DBCF0C01828AF4B63BAA46A058C4C277

6E3E0BB0B9821ED78C66D2EACCCE1FF57CE6EC96

E-7 Wedgetail

Edited by [Dust]Sabre
E-7
  • Like 4

Changing the engines/shapes for the above 737s got me started on this: Currently trying to make my own models once again - this time with some more success finally.

I really wanted to make the BAE Hawk but the jet intakes give me a lot of headaches. Just won't work out yet : (

A few other projects did not turn out well either - for example the Felixstowe F2 or the Saab Tunnan. I just can't get the shape right. Hope I can do it someday. Both have a rather complicated mixed kind of fuselage.

cl1.png

Box shape works though-

Some pics of this Junkers CL.I are in another thread already, quite happy with the outcome so far.

Some trouble with UV-mapping but mostly it works. I even managed to have a closed mesh which is useful for the shadow LODs.

avia534.png

Watching all those blender tutorials does help. This is supposed to be an Avia B.534. Let's see how far I get before something else distracts me

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

Edited by [Dust]Sabre
managing the uv mapping
  • Like 1

v 1.25

-I hope the smoke issue is fixed now
-added a few assets (hangars, tents, barrage ballon - all work in progress) 

• Like 1

v 1.26

-removed the carrier and sub, they will be readded sometime soon to the mil avi addon.

-the wwi assets have been moved to the flying circus (tent, hangar, balloons)

-added experimental wwi parachutes (wip)

fixed factions by removing them

new canopy glass

shiny new canopy glass

E88FD3299268152EE703C2B6005E67C66E8EF929

make sure the aircraft library is at the top of the load order list in you arma 3 launcher. Otherwise the glass will look dull like in the 2nd picture.

((Found out it depends on which plane is placed first. If it was pboed with an old ugly definition, all other planes placed after will have ugly glass. If the first placed plane has the new version, all placed after will have transparent glass))

• Like 1

Me when you keep on changing the names of your mod packs... Lol ;)

giphy.gif

well easy, I never intended to make a WWII themed addon pack in the first place. Didn't really want to mess with jets either. But here they both are and it does not make sense to bundle them all up together due to size

• Like 2

v 1.30
partly reworked loadouts due to jet dlc

a few are actually usable like the Fab 6 rail (the AIM 9B/X are not working yet)

• Like 1

v 1.32

more stuff converted to pylon/jet dlc standard

increased turret dispersion to prevent ai sniping

if anyone is using this, there is a rather large revamp coming.

I am setting everything up for the new pylon system and doing a few other changes as well. Let me know and you can have a preview version to adjust your stuff.

• Like 2