Any chance for you to add an "add gunlaser" feature like you have with the "add gunlight" feature?  I think it would be cool since the AI never uses the laser except when in combat mode or something.  It'd be pretty sweet if you would be able to have both IR and a visible red laser as well, but I dunno if a visible red is possible.  

New briefing editor is almost done.

Changelog:

-  added expressions

- added image width and height

- UI works now with all aspect rations

• Like 2

2 hours ago, islesfan186 said:

Any chance for you to add an "add gunlaser" feature like you have with the "add gunlight" feature?  I think it would be cool since the AI never uses the laser except when in combat mode or something.  It'd be pretty sweet if you would be able to have both IR and a visible red laser as well, but I dunno if a visible red is possible.  

Gonna look into it, but if I remember correctly there were some issues preventing me from adding it.

Since the briefing editor is done now, I decided to give the radio UI a quick overhaul too. Few hours later...

- UI has been improved and is now using the same style as the briefing editor

- works on all resolutions

- improved controls

- help area is hidden by default

- code improvements

• Like 3

3den Enhanced Version 2 has just been released on Steam WS.

Changelog:

v2
*changed*
- updated Spanish translation (kudos to arv187)
- fixed some log entries
- volume of 3den Radio can now be controlled more precisely via the arrows
- overhauled the intro text mission attribute
- 3den Radio overhaul
- complete overhaul of the briefing editor, added expression, image width and heigth. Fixed scaling issues, improved code & layout
- all custom UIs are now using the same defines in order to make them consistent
- various translation tweaks

Download:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8wy3vfdkmiwit9g/%403den Enhanced v2.zip?dl=0

• Like 7

Giving units a variable name is sometimes inevitable. But what if you have like 30 units you need to name?

Here's the solution:

• Like 10

+1 to Zakuaz; time saving features like this make me think that without 3den Enhanced, I would've lost motivation for mission editing loong ago...

THX a ton for making many many A3 Editing chores go away - can you imagine how happy I was when I realized I could collect classnames of entire groups or even faction with a few mouseclicks thanks to your great tool? :happy::rthumb:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zakuaz said:

Hah, that is slick!

44 minutes ago, tourist said:

+1 to Zakuaz; time saving features like this make me think that without 3den Enhanced, I would've lost motivation for mission editing loong ago...

THX a ton for making many many A3 Editing chores go away - can you imagine how happy I was when I realized I could collect classnames of entire groups or even faction with a few mouseclicks thanks to your great tool? :happy::rthumb:

I am glad you like it ;)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tourist said:

Agree with this, cant imagine creating anything in the editor without your mod. BI should add you to the growing pool of talent they've drawn from these forums :f:

• Like 2

Key missing in 2.1?

Downloaded from Armaholic.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Janez said:

Key missing in 2.1?

Downloaded from Armaholic.

Sorry, forgot to add the key. The latest version should have it again.

3 hours ago, Red Partisan said:

Will upgrading from v.1.9 (I think) have me needing to redo random patrol settings and the like if I update to the latest?

Download both versions, make a backup of your mission and test it for yourself.

• Like 1

I havent been following this as closely as I used to; are you going to implemented the capability to preset Advanced Damage states to aircraft with the new hitpoints added in 1.70?

Since I am kinda on a roll with new, simple UIs I thought "Garrison Buildings" also needs a new one.

6 hours ago, Imperator[TFD] said:

I havent been following this as closely as I used to; are you going to implemented the capability to preset Advanced Damage states to aircraft with the new hitpoints added in 1.70?

Gonna look into it.

• Like 8

Can zues possibly use this on the fly?    Btw,about Batch naming,is there a way to make sure Everyone has the

ability to use the Support Requester ,to Batch Enable this for every player and possibly be able to put this in after Editor inside of the mission?

Is there a possibility to get a check-box to make at least 1 position in every vehicle to be Playable to be able to switch to it ?

Would be very neat and useful.

Thank you.