Copyright 2016 flanders25. This item is not authorized for posting on Steam, except under the Steam account named Mr.Red

Hi everyone!

First off, the model was bought from turbosquid with an all extended uses license. 

I'd like to announce that I am currently working on an EA18G. A person and I started work on this a few months back. Currently, the model is complete as well as some textures and its just starting to be implemented in game. This does not mean it will be released soon though, as I am working on the CH-46 Project with NightIntruder and this mod is going to be a lot of work, especially for a new modder. So, enough of that and here are my goals

First Release:
- Firewills AWS intergrations (done)
- Loadout/texture menu (done)
- More then 2 textures minimum (done, 8 so far)
- ALQ-99 Jammer (Most likely will be added into AWS, already discussed with Firewill)
- Electronic attack script (Mostly complete)
- Cockpit complete with working MFDs and gauges
- Nav lights + landing lights and formation lights (done)
- Nimitz compatible (done)
- Custom sounds
- Folding wings (done)
- Air refueling (done)
77CE61F5600D5504D409F575F55D6EE0E2D3F5C2

Team:
SuperFastBlast (Scripts, animations, tester)
Jones (Textures, tester)
Greg (Cockpit Modeling) 
Firewill
YanYat Cheng (Tester)
Buck (Textures)
Brian/Foxone (model work) 
Pinaz (Textures, scripts)
TeTeTe (Animations, scripts, etc)
thesn4k3 (cockpit textures)
People that have helped:
Peral

There is a lot more, but these are just the basics I wanted to share with you guys. I really need help, it doesn't matter if you only know a few things, you are needed with his project. Please message me if you could help at all. Ill update pictures when its in game. I posted this early to try and get some help with this, as I doubt I can do this all on my own

Consideration: If all goes well a pack is being considered to be made. It would include the F/18F, F/18E, but that is far in the future and if this goes smooth.

• Like 16

Nice, this planes got a lot of love from Arma 3 modelers lately  

Nice, this planes got a lot of love from Arma 3 modelers lately  

Well, Im here for the community and not to just make my own mod. So I'm hoping I can get those people on board with me with this one. If they did, there would be a much better out come for the overall community then 3 different EA18Gs.

• Like 1

Well, Im here for the community and not to just make my own mod. So I'm hoping I can get those people on board with me with this one. If they did, there would be a much better out come for the overall community then 3 different EA18Gs.

I like different people's take on vehicles. 

How will the electronic attack script work? Sounds interesting

I like different people's take on vehicles. 

How will the electronic attack script work? Sounds interesting

Undecided right now, but I think its going to jam locks within a certain radius of the aircraft for a time period, and block coms on multiplayer. But thats just a thought at the moment. More research and community input is needed as well as keeping limitations in mind. Also, yes more peoples inputs are good but i'm hoping we can put our minds together and make something really good. Lots of talent in this community 

Undecided right now, but I think its going to jam locks within a certain radius of the aircraft for a time period, and block coms on multiplayer. But thats just a thought at the moment. More research and community input is needed as well as keeping limitations in mind. Also, yes more peoples inputs are good but i'm hoping we can put our minds together and make something really good. Lots of talent in this community 

Maybe whilst the script is active enemy vehicles will be revealed on GPS? And maybe the jam radius could be something like 1.5km of the plane. Enough to cover a large town or base.

Additionally i think it would be better if the script only worked whilst the plane was under 600kmph to stop the pilot from helping too many troops too quickly otherwise the plane would become kinda cheaty 

Brilliant! Jamming players in MP session is something I would really love to see happen. Could it be possible to do it for allied frequencies as well? ;) Oh, man...  I think, my jammer switch would get short circuits quite often! LOL

Actually, I would like to help test for flight models and carrier operating test.

It's gonna be a hard project because you need to compete with the F18 mod we currently have.

Btw, will you add MALD (J) for your EA18 as a decoy/jammer/SEAD missile?

Actually, I would like to help test for flight models and carrier operating test.

It's gonna be a hard project because you need to compete with the F18 mod we currently have.

Btw, will you add MALD (J) for your EA18 as a decoy/jammer/SEAD missile?

Well I have a lot of support with this project, and that was in a day. With the support I have, I'm sure this will be a great mod. Right now MALD is just an idea, not confirmed, i haven't heard of it being used on the EA-18G. Give me an add on steam if youd like to do the testing.  

omwe.gif

oh-my.gif

Yea I'll be down for some flight testing! Anything mate I am keen.

Also I've got a really good jet sound config working for the Buzzard atm, which, if I finalize it and get the sounds perfect, you can chuck onto the EA/18G. 

Link to the Youtube video of the sounds. Ofc some sounds have changed since uploading. 

• Like 1

Hey everyone, the models polys are reduced. I will have screen shots of it in game some point this week and as we progress on adding the basics to the plane such as a cockpit. An EW script is currently being worked on. So stay tuned everyone! Also, the USN team will be doing the E and F variant. 

Wow.... That's all I have to say, that looks as good as gold. Great work on the modeling and the details is just amazing.

About "electronic attack script ": We could also use a A6 Intruder,made as a EA-6 Prowler aircraft.

That would actually be of some use,if we could somehow re-task missions on the fly,if Zeus adds stuff like Pook Sam`s and other things

It may be able to see them ,with a AWACS plane from US Naval Mod.

If you would really like to contribute ,you should consider to buy a pilot Us Navy from Turbosquid.com

http://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models/military-pilots-rigged-3d-max/666860

We need a pilot that will match the outstanding plane you`re about to make for us.

Thank you.

Edit ;For a small fee ,they will help you with conversion to Arma files and so on.That may be useful to you.

EDIT;Could you make the RWR scope Not show IR-guided missiles like Stinger,not show up? Like the real thing?

ECM protects you from some threats,but won`t show/help protect you from others.

Edited by john1

About "electronic attack script ": We could also use a A6 Intruder,made as a EA-6 Prowler aircraft.

That would actually be of some use,if we could somehow re-task missions on the fly,if Zeus adds stuff like Pook Sam`s and other things

It may be able to see them ,with a AWACS plane from US Naval Mod.

If you would really like to contribute ,you should consider to buy a pilot Us Navy from Turbosquid.com

http://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models/military-pilots-rigged-3d-max/666860

We need a pilot that will match the outstanding plane you`re about to make for us.

Thank you.

Edit ;For a small fee ,they will help you with conversion to Arma files and so on.That may be useful to you.

Actually thats a really good point. The pilots never seem to get any love, its only the aircraft :P A proper flight suit and G suit would be interesting 

About "electronic attack script ": We could also use a A6 Intruder,made as a EA-6 Prowler aircraft.[/size]

That would actually be of some use,if we could somehow re-task missions on the fly,if Zeus adds stuff like Pook Sam`s and other things[/size]

It may be able to see them ,with a AWACS plane from US Naval Mod.[/size]

If you would really like to contribute ,you should consider to buy a pilot Us Navy from Turbosquid.com[/size]

http://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models/military-pilots-rigged-3d-max/666860[/size]

We need a pilot that will match the outstanding plane you`re about to make for us.[/size]

Thank you.[/size]

Edit ;For a small fee ,they will help you with conversion to Arma files and so on.That may be useful to you.[/size]

EDIT;Could you make the RWR scope Not show IR-guided missiles like Stinger,not show up? Like the real thing?

ECM protects you from some threats,but won`t show/help protect you from others.

Nobody is going to pay $299 for pilot suits TBH. Suits like that can be made by modelmakers themselves.... But a suit like that would be nice to have

No ,not the gear ,I`m meant the guy.It will look on par with the plane...just a idea.

There will probably be a replace script so you can replace the crew with Firewills Naval Aviators. Also, I'm only planning to do the EA-18G, not the Prowler.

• Like 2

Still a very very very WIP, It is in the game and polys have been reduced on a good note though! 

What we are working on now:

-Cockpit

-Landing Gear

-Lights

-AWS Intergration 

-Jamming script

-EW Script

-Animations (some done.)

-Lots of other stuff

Thanks for the support guys!

D24E77C7BD9BDD61B5BE8AD15B40F1EF1E8E0DDD34BC6007E795E0869C9A569EFA1B434B89BA6836

• Like 7

Just a quick update, I added fuel tanks, some more cockpit work, and a few other things. My main focus right now is making low poly landing gear and getting some animations going as well as adding AWS.  Will put photos of fuel tanks up later. 

• Like 1

How high will the quality of this mod be? Is it going to be the quality of Firewill's F-16 or a Arma 2 port over?

How high will the quality of this mod be? Is it going to be the quality of Firewill's F-16 or a Arma 2 port over?

Very high quality! This isnt a port!

• Like 1

I have been great friends with Firewill for sometime and I'm working closely with him on this so yes, expect this to be an addon of quality, if its not I wouldnt release.

I have been great friends with Firewill for sometime and I'm working closely with him on this so yes, expect this to be an addon of quality, if its not I wouldnt release.

almost i complete the Stealth Mission...