Sign in to follow this  
msy

When can I pre-order APEX in steam?

I see there is an APEX pre-order in BI store, so I want to know when in steam can I pre-order it?

Sorry, if I should post this in ARMA3 Q&A area, please move it.

It looks like the pre-order is available now, so if you get it from BI store, the DLC will be activated in Steam, and you can get in Dev Branch when it's released.  At least that's my best guess.

It looks like the pre-order is available now, so if you get it from BI store, the DLC will be activated in Steam, and you can get in Dev Branch when it's released.  At least that's my best guess.

Thats what I was wondering... can we buy on BI store and activate through Steam. I would prefer it that way for obvious reasons.

Thats what I was wondering... can we buy on BI store and activate through Steam. I would prefer it that way for obvious reasons.

ARMA3 series always need a steam account to activate.

But now I buy game in steam is more convenient and cheaper in my country.

ARMA3 series always need a steam account to activate.

But now I buy game in steam is more convenient and cheaper in my country.

I'm less concerned about convenience at this point then I am getting more of the money in BI's hands... I would prefer BI store as my own route.

Steam has plenty of my money.

good find.

i want to preorder to support BIS, but cant remember how to tell if my bis account is linked to my steam?

it will require you to log in to steam on the bi store after you bought it, then you can redeem it

• Like 1

it will require you to log in to steam on the bi store after you bought it, then you can redeem it

looking at the many pretty damn sweet games coming out i might hold off on that preorder. still dont have all that much idea of the big changes coming with it. but thansk for the info anyways

looking at the many pretty damn sweet games coming out i might hold off on that preorder. still dont have all that much idea of the big changes coming with it. but thansk for the info anyways

information of what to expect to find in Tanoa - can be found (http://arma3.com/news/scanning-the-horizon-arma-3-in-2016#.VppV6CqLSUk) - which was posted on 14th January 2016

• Like 1

information of what to expect to find in Tanoa - can be found (http://arma3.com/news/scanning-the-horizon-arma-3-in-2016#.VppV6CqLSUk) - which was posted on 14th January 2016

I was pretty sad to miss the End Game tournament. I think Arma 3 could potentially be a excellent E-sport platform. Focusing more on teams planning, and coordination more then their ability to no-scope targets. I think it could go even further, such as requiring a attacking team to insert with helicopters, or requiring a unit to drive a convoy through a area under a certain amount of time.

Can't wait for APEX! :D

Yes you can, I bought through the BI store and it redeems through Steam.

So my payment went through BI, then when it's released i have it ready for day 1.

• Like 1

Yes you can, I bought through the BI store and it redeems through Steam.

So my payment went through BI, then when it's released i have it ready for day 1.

Thanks for the heads up Richie!

Thanks for the heads up Richie!

No problem :)

Once bought it doesn't show with the other DLC (yet) but you can see it Here

• Like 2

Phew I just bought the pre-order and tried to find confirmation on Steam. I couldn't and didn't know about the licenses. Thank you :)

I don't get it.

If I buy through BIS, how in the world does BIS connect my BIS account with my Steam account?

I don't get it.

If I buy through BIS, how in the world does BIS connect my BIS account with my Steam account?

You'll get a key that will be activated in Steam, that's very easy.

• Like 1

You'll get a key that will be activated in Steam, that's very easy.

It's even easier than that. You don't get a key, you just click the redeem button and BIS sends it to the Steam account you've logged on with. :)

you saved me! Wow I was scared and screwed up something since it had 3 options to redeem (why?) one of them was "redeem to this account" (which is "this?" why such ambiguity lol) and another was "redeem to steam", so I chose the latter and then didn't see Apex on steam so kinda freaked out. So as I understand, I will see it in My Games on steam only when Apex will be released, correct?

So as I understand, I will see it in My Games on steam only when Apex will be released, correct?

Yes, should show with any other DLC you own when released.

I pre-ordered Apex and "redeemed" it through the BIS store - when I click "Detail" it says it's already redeemed through Steam but I can't see anything in my Steam account. Should I see anything in my Steam account right now? (Or only after release?)

I pre-ordered Apex and "redeemed" it through the BIS store - when I click "Detail" it says it's already redeemed through Steam but I can't see anything in my Steam account. Should I see anything in my Steam account right now? (Or only after release?)

Check the Licenses page in your Steam account EDIT: on the Steam Storefront site.

Check the Licenses page in your Steam account.

Where is that? Do I see that in the Steam client or on the Steam website? All I have is the confirmation email I got from BIS and I don't see any changes after the purchase in my Steam account so far.

Check the Licenses page in your Steam account EDIT: on the Steam Storefront site.

Found it, thank you. It's hidden deep inside the client under account. It shows up there now.