-esus-krachenko

Esus Server A3 Administration Tool

dkvJQUE.png

Hello !, I decided to release Esus Server A3.

At first I only released for my gaming clan to replace TADST because unfortunately its development appears to be on stand-by.

This is a simple application written in C # to launch servers Arma 3 with support for HC.

The parameters used by this tool are updated with the bohemia`s wiki, however many errors may have, please feel free to communicate so I can correct them.

I believe this program can be an alternative to TADST, at least until they return to update Tophe

From here I want to thank him for your fantastic program.

Esus Server A3 generates a folder structure and all the necessary files for it to be launched.

These folders host the necessary profiles and archives for its configuration, everything inside a folder called EsusA3 in the Arma 3 main folder.

I dont have time to update it very often but I will do it whenever I have time for it.

Installation (two methods)

-One: extract the zip and paste the exe in the folder of Arma 3 (Hc options are enabled)

-Two: extract the zip and paste the exe in the folder of Arma 3 Server (Hc options are disabled)

How to use it (without HC)

-Go to settings and populates the bandwidth, then fill in the basic configuration profiles server.

-Add addons and click a mission, then press save.

-Launch server.

How to use it (with HC)

-Fill in the basic configuration profiles server.

-In the mods tab, click activate HC and local mode.

-Add addons and click a mission, then press save.

-Launch server.

-Launch HC.

Features

-Portable

-Low weight less than 0.5 megabytes

-HC support

-Ability to copy parameters to clipboard

-Ability to import and export list of addons

-Updated with latest server parameters Arma 3

-Save and Load profiles.

-Two areas (red and green) to organize profiles to work well and those that need revision.

-Others...

-To Bohemia

-To all esus clan members who have helped me to test it (www.clanesus.com)

- To @kromka for helping to improve the interface and features

Download

Changelog

-v001---First Release.

Future plans

-Fix bugs and add features that the community will require.

• Like 5

Nice tool !!

Could you add the ability to use regular folder name (ie not mandatory to start with @) for addon selection ?

I'm usually working with things like that: @mycommunityaddons\ACE\ then @ACE3 and @ACE_server

With your tool, the @ACE3 and @ACE_server are not there because my ACE subfolder is not starting with @

Thx !

EDIT!

oops, sorry, it's there ! It's just they are at the bottom of the mod list !

Sorry again ;) 

Nice tool !!

Could you add the ability to use regular folder name (ie not mandatory to start with @) for addon selection ?

I'm usually working with things like that: @mycommunityaddons\ACE\ then @ACE3 and @ACE_server

With your tool, the @ACE3 and @ACE_server are not there because my ACE subfolder is not starting with @

Thx !

EDIT!

Sorry again ;)

No problem, thanks for comment!  :)

Hello Esus.

Bugs:

- main window can be resized even but i dont see the point to do this, because nothing in it enlarge to fit its new size

- "HC" button is always enable after soft start

- there is no way to point own mod and mission directories (i consider this as a bug not a lack of feature because this is critical function)

Feature requests:

- put vote section into the separate section like "general", "others" and so one

- name of the currently selected profile should be on the top (close to "+" button to make interface more logical)

- own mods and missions direcory is a "must have"

- "Default" button in "Network and Bandwidth configuration" is useless. Just fill those fields by default. If somebody will have a need to change it (if anybody) then he will change it

- voce in game should be enabled by default

- if there is no specific reason to hide some option (like in "Difficulty parameters") don't hide it just disable it. Hiding may be confusing

- program icon shoul be somehow arma-like. Your current icon is nice, however says nothing. Admin must sometimes act really quickly and finding a soft in win bar takes 1 sec more than usually in this case :)

- terrain grid isn't by default set to default (25) i don't know if this is intentional

- BTW what is Terrain grid? Help baloons with short description of specific function would be VERY helpful

- "Access" section should be moved to separate tab with settings of ESA3

- currently i have to keep ESA3 in arma directory. Good idea would be ability of pointing such directory

Regards.

• Like 1

Hello Esus.

Bugs:

- main window can be resized even but i dont see the point to do this, because nothing in it enlarge to fit its new size

- "HC" button is always enable after soft start

- there is no way to point own mod and mission directories (i consider this as a bug not a lack of feature because this is critical function)

Feature requests:

- put vote section into the separate section like "general", "others" and so one

- name of the currently selected profile should be on the top (close to "+" button to make interface more logical)

- own mods and missions direcory is a "must have"

- "Default" button in "Network and Bandwidth configuration" is useless. Just fill those fields by default. If somebody will have a need to change it (if anybody) then he will change it

- voce in game should be enabled by default

- if there is no specific reason to hide some option (like in "Difficulty parameters") don't hide it just disable it. Hiding may be confusing

- program icon shoul be somehow arma-like. Your current icon is nice, however says nothing. Admin must sometimes act really quickly and finding a soft in win bar takes 1 sec more than usually in this case :)

- terrain grid isn't by default set to default (25) i don't know if this is intentional

- BTW what is Terrain grid? Help baloons with short description of specific function would be VERY helpful

- "Access" section should be moved to separate tab with settings of ESA3

- currently i have to keep ESA3 in arma directory. Good idea would be ability of pointing such directory

Regards.

Hello , thank you for your elaborate commentary , I will study your ideas for the next update.
A greeting ;) 

@Esus - thanks great job   :627:

@-esus-krachenko

I hope you consider my post as note that should help you to improve ESA3.

In fact your main competitor is TADST which seems to be rather in maintenance than in developement.

If I ask myself "can ESA3 compete with/replace TADST" my answer is "definitely no".

But i see you are on good way to do this and after some version it will happen.

Also I asume you prefer honest rating than hymn of praise (despite you deserve gratitude for all effort you've put into coding until now).

Regards.

Nice alternative to TADST.

Another bug.

Program doesn't recognize mod folders that are all capitalized. ie/ @IF;@IFA3SA.

I had to change the spelling to @If and @Ifa3sa ofr the program to recognize the mod folders.

otherwise seems to work quite well.

@-esus-krachenko

I hope you consider my post as note that should help you to improve ESA3.

In fact your main competitor is TADST which seems to be rather in maintenance than in developement.

If I ask myself "can ESA3 compete with/replace TADST" my answer is "definitely no".

But i see you are on good way to do this and after some version it will happen.

Also I asume you prefer honest rating than hymn of praise (despite you deserve gratitude for all effort you've put into coding until now).

Regards.

I do not compete with TADST , ESA3 , it's just an alternative. Thank you for your review, obviously I prefer honest rating than the compliments , I'll remember what you told me and try to introduce it in the next update .

Regards!

Nice alternative to TADST.

Another bug.

Program doesn't recognize mod folders that are all capitalized. ie/ @IF;@IFA3SA.

I had to change the spelling to @If and @Ifa3sa ofr the program to recognize the mod folders.

otherwise seems to work quite well.

are you sure? That's strange , I've tried and do not have that issue .

0ECLVih.png

If the problem continues, please give me more information to see if I can fix it.
Regards!

Nice work! And thanks for the shout out.

Keep at it!

Awesome tool.... Amazing, have no words to describe how happy I am since using this app!!!!!

• Like 2

great.

Great job.

Waiting for new options this great work

salu2

SinGLoT

Nice tool !!

Thx !

EDIT!

Sorry again ;)

Pa ke kieres saber eso jaja saludos

• Like 2

Likely dumb question: I installed Arma 3 server using SteamCMD. Arma 3 Server starts. Copied Esus into the directory where Arma 3 server is located. When I double click Esus I get the error: Please put the executable in the patch of Arma 3 or Arma 3 Server. That is where it is.! 

I'm sure I'm missing something simple here - but I can't see it?