Sign in to follow this  
harpi2600@gmail.com

Recycling, repair, connection

Hi I have a few suggestions.
Recycling: The recycling of unnecessary things in production, or at least shredder.

Repair of destroyed things (wheels for cars, doors and other parts).

Connection: oxygen and etc. to the base must be using a hose (like cables on electricity).

it would be better to add a lift (in building up), ladder (easy to get to the roof) or track.
shelter against radiation, or prevention or decontamination room

• Like 1

CONNECTION - I can see why we cant use hoses, but is their not a way to put a screen on the hoses, use them to *fill up* and then transfer the materials? im not sure how this scripting language works, however i know that the problem exists with major overhauls on the scripts on every object, why not make a script for a hose that acts exactly likes a container? except automated. it fills up then makes an attept to initialize a user reaction that signifies the can being connected.. or is this not possible?

Repair - a tool that "repairs" (despawns/delete said vehicle and respawns it?) that uses a combination resource such as argon and o2, with some other gasses mixed in and some iron for the material? basicly just a "glorified repair station with a certain area around it that the game can capture an item id / uuid , delete it, then respawn it at the trigger of resources?

Recycling - same concept, scan for uuid or item id in a , lets say, Pallet that you load, and it fills up x canisters for 1/3 the original cost of materials once said fixed area is triggered by either a switch or event action.