CUP

Community Upgrade Project - CUP Terrains

1434 posts in this topic

Also, why does Arma 3 keep a copy of the mod in the Arma 3 folder and also in steam workshop folder, wastes 100% more space, i did think this was fixed in a patch.

1 hour ago, daytrader said:

Also, why does Arma 3 keep a copy of the mod in the Arma 3 folder and also in steam workshop folder, wastes 100% more space, i did think this was fixed in a patch.

It doesn't. The "copy" in the Arma 3 folder is simply a shortcut to the one in the steam workshop folder.

1 person likes this

26 minutes ago, Varanon said:

It doesn't. The "copy" in the Arma 3 folder is simply a shortcut to the one in the steam workshop folder.

Only until the badly-broken PoS STEAM client decides to set up and download replicate copies...

1 hour ago, orcinus said:

Only until the badly-broken PoS STEAM client decides to set up and download replicate copies...

Don't think there is much we can do about that.

23 hours ago, Varanon said:

I dont think it does, you go and check the steamapps workshop content 107410 folder, all the arma 3 mods are there, and there also in steamapps common arma 3 workshop folder, yes the folders have a short cut icon on them, but all the content is still in there, like the @CUP Terrains - Core folder is 7.78GB, thats wrong surely, also there is no CUP Terrains CWA folder in there either.

I think also, why alot of people are having problems with the CUP, is because there aint even a CUP Terrains - CWA folder mod being put in the ARMA 3 workshop folder, can someone confirm this.

1 hour ago, daytrader said:

I think also, why alot of people are having problems with the CUP, is because there aint even a CUP Terrains - CWA folder mod being put in the ARMA 3 workshop folder, can someone confirm this.

I can falsify this. I do have a @CUP Terrains - CWA folder inside my Workshop folder.
SxT2dH5.png

1 person likes this

21 hours ago, pipewr3nch said:

I can falsify this. I do have a @CUP Terrains - CWA folder inside my Workshop folder.
SxT2dH5.png

Double checked and i do not have that folder, i did install thou from Arma 3 workshop, did you manually install yours ? if not, any ideals why steam workshop has not put that folder in my Arma 3 Workshop folder ?, if it has happend to me, could have happend to others, and this would cause alot of the problems people are having thou,  thx

Update, after i loaded the mod, then went back to the folder it was there, so all good, my bad, cheers