firewill

F-15 Eagle Series Standalone

Finally found time to have a proper go with the F-15s after a busy Christmas. It's already my favourite of the aircraft you've made; especially the Strike Eagle.

And as always, thanks for your amazing texture templates. I'm already making myself busy with them :D

Ed:- Finished the Royal Saudi Air Force retexes if anyone wants them.

KSA_F15.7z

Contains the above F-15S Strike Eagle with 55th Squadron markings, and an F-15C Eagle with 13th Squadron markings. They're on the Indep side under AAF\Air rather than NATO.

Haven't bothered with an F-15D.

once again, thanks the awesome reskin!

Finally found time to have a proper go with the F-15s after a busy Christmas. It's already my favourite of the aircraft you've made; especially the Strike Eagle.

And as always, thanks for your amazing texture templates. I'm already making myself busy with them :D

Ed:- Finished the Royal Saudi Air Force retexes if anyone wants them.KSA_F15.7z

Contains the above F-15S Strike Eagle with 55th Squadron markings, and an F-15C Eagle with 13th Squadron markings. They're on the Indep side under AAF\Air rather than NATO.

Haven't bothered with an F-15D.

Thank you, nice work! Have you planned other reskins?

Thank you, nice work! Have you planned other reskins?

Might try to do the Israeli ones but the F-15I "Ra'am" camo paint scheme will probably be a bit of a headache; lining things up without an overlay of the UV maps in the .psd template isn't easy. The camo pattern on the Greek F-16s I did took me such a long time, but thankfully Ra'am is only camouflaged on the top side rather than a full wraparound.

An IAF F-15C "Baz" is no problem though.

New mod v0.1-alpha available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey firewill , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

Is it me, or is there some "lag" when using the afterburner?

I don't have the same speed feeling as the one I have with the F-16

Is it me, or is there some "lag" when using the afterburner?

I don't have the same speed feeling as the one I have with the F-16

There is a lag. Firewills afterburner settings are different from all other jets. I don't know why.

There is a lag. Firewills afterburner settings are different from all other jets. I don't know why.

i was said, F-15 afterburner is same the F-14D. only different thing is animation data for engine nozzle.

i was said, F-15 afterburner is same the F-14D. only different thing is animation data for engine nozzle.

Other modes like USAF or John Spartans F-18/SU-35 series, have a smooth afterburner but yours are unique and different. Why just don't use same thing as they did to avoid these kind of problems? I think the afterburner is not that important to make it by yourself. Just a copy/paste would do the trick and you have more time to optimize other things.

Other modes like USAF or John Spartans F-18/SU-35 series, have a smooth afterburner but yours are unique and different. Why just don't use same thing as they did to avoid these kind of problems? I think the afterburner is not that important to make it by yourself. Just a copy/paste would do the trick and you have more time to optimize other things.

same afterburner script from john spartan, F-35B Example.

everytime i talking about "i just add the nozzle animation"? 

and plus, i test with Frame Indicator, there is NO FRAME DROP Actually.

my game FPS is almost 40fps, and i turn on the Afterburner and nothing decrease the FPS.

1. same afterburner script from john spartan, F-35B Example.

2. everytime i talking about "i just add the nozzle animation"? 

3. and plus, i test with Frame Indicator, there is NO FRAME DROP Actually.

my game FPS is almost 40fps, and i turn on the Afterburner and nothing decrease the FPS.

1. Never heard about  John Spartan F-35B!!

2. Yes, you said that every time. Maybe it's the animation then

3. As I said maybe it's not a Frame Drop. It could be a Frame Skipping caused by the animation.

Next time I'll bring a video :ph34r:  Don't be mad at us please :D

1. Never heard about  John Spartan F-35B!!

2. Yes, you said that every time. Maybe it's the animation then

3. As I said maybe it's not a Frame Drop. It could be a Frame Skipping caused by the animation.

Next time I'll bring a video :ph34r:  Don't be mad at us please :D

1. he was made some example file for Afterburner and others. my afterburner is used from that.

2. Animation is not affect on Afterburner function because its pre and post procedure.

3. its already problem when F-16C. why didn't fix it? of course i'm trying many times, but still no luck as you see.

honestly, F-16,F-14,F-15,F-2 is use same Afterburner script, just modify each engine nozzle animation. maxspeed or fueldrag is also different each other but rest code is almost same.

but problem is F-14 is working very smooth. DAMN TOMCAT. thats why i mad for afterburner afterburner and god damn afterburner.

Hell, why you people is just be quiet when F-16? F-16 is still have frame skipping or drop or whaterver damn thing when AB.

1. he was made some example file for Afterburner and others. my afterburner is used from that.

2. Animation is not affect on Afterburner function because its pre and post procedure.

3. its already problem when F-16C. why didn't fix it? of course i'm trying many times, but still no luck as you see.

honestly, F-16,F-14,F-15,F-2 is use same Afterburner script, just modify each engine nozzle animation. maxspeed or fueldrag is also different each other but rest code is almost same.

but problem is F-14 is working very smooth. DAMN TOMCAT. thats why i mad for afterburner afterburner and god damn afterburner.

4. Hell, why you people is just be quiet when F-16? F-16 is still have frame skipping or drop or whaterver damn thing when AB.

3. Go for it :)

4. "Why people didn't nag about F-16 AB?" OK, let me tell you honestly. Because there was some other F-16 addons around and people would use them easily as a replacement.

But it's not the same for F-14 or F-15. Lucky you, your F-14 made it through but F-15 is resisting your hard work. However, hence there is not other comparable F-15 addon available, this problem became sensible.

plus, i input the "pure original afterburner code" and test. Result? Same.

its mean nothing have i can do for now.

so choice is simple.

keep trying the fix maybe take some days,weeks,months or year. someday will fix.

or just disable the Afterburner because that is "flaw system"

Hi firewill, checked out your f-15 last night, thinking of using it for our groups main fighter jet, great work.

I do have a question about the after burner sound though. It sounds like a very short clip that repeats over and over and is very loud and almost sounds like a bug. Is it supposed to sound like a smooth jet sound, or is it supposed to loop like that?

Thanks,

• Like 1

Good luck, dude.  Would love to see the Israeli liveries :)

Ra'am's camo scheme wasn't as painful as I thought it might be. Only a couple of days' work.

http://imgur.com/a/ApfAw

Just some minor tweaks left for the Ra'am, and then on to the Baz....

I'm also pretty pleased to hear about Firewill's new system for configuring custom skins so that they'll be selectable by the arming menu. I'll be sure to update all the reskin addons I've worked on for his planes so that they can use this feature, as soon as firewill provides information on the required config code.

• Like 5

Hi firewill, checked out your f-15 last night, thinking of using it for our groups main fighter jet, great work.

I do have a question about the after burner sound though. It sounds like a very short clip that repeats over and over and is very loud and almost sounds like a bug. Is it supposed to sound like a smooth jet sound, or is it supposed to loop like that?

Thanks,

short clip and repeat by 0.03s.

but just think about, how can be sure about "what is real afterburner sound"?

i saw the many aircraft with afterburner video, just i can heard very loud, just loud without distinguishing sound.

and when i was served in Army,i saw the Aircraft(F-16,F-15 and F-4) on the fly many times, sometime they using Afterburner but i only heard just loud.

honestly, i'm not a sound professional. so maybe someone give "perfect afterburner sound", i will adapt it with pleasure.

and i found and solve the problem about Afterburner with Frame skip, drop or whatever you called.

its not a script or aircraft problem, just little different config syntax have F-14D only, other aircrafts doesn't have.

• Like 2

Anyway, great work on your planes, GG!

Moreover, maybe you already answered but can't remember, what are your next plans?

Another plane? Or maybe a new chopper? Or maybe just totally different?

And Happy New Year!

and i found and solve the problem about Afterburner with Frame skip, drop or whatever you called.

its not a script or aircraft problem, just little different config syntax have F-14D only, other aircrafts doesn't have.

Finally! Great to hear that :)

Moreover, maybe you already answered but can't remember, what are your next plans?

And Happy New Year!

I really like to see SU-24. Because we don't have enouh russian jets. Only SU-35/34/25/T-50 and 22!!

Ra'am's camo scheme wasn't as painful as I thought it might be. Only a couple of days' work.

Just some minor tweaks left for the Ra'am, and then on to the Baz....

I'm also pretty pleased to hear about Firewill's new system for configuring custom skins so that they'll be selectable by the arming menu. I'll be sure to update all the reskin addons I've worked on for his planes so that they can use this feature, as soon as firewill provides information on the required config code.

Do you mind to make some iranian F-14 skins? Like Alicat or the skyblue one

I really like to see SU-24. Because we don't have enouh russian jets. Only SU-35/34/25/T-50 and 22!!

No Opfor jazz at this time

And Happy New Year!

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/176880-f-16c-fighting-falcon-standalone/?p=2956477

i was already answered to someone.

currently i don't have plan for any russian aircraft, maybe until this year.

f-15 is now updated

Alpha 0.2
- New Skin System
- Afterburner is no longer act like Frame Skip/Drop
- F-15DJ Aggressor Skin
- AGM-65, SDB,SDB II is added into F-15E Loadout Dialog

Also new template (include custom code in config) is updated too.

And, Don't forget update AWS too!
  • Like 1