psk_whiplash

Bohemia Interactive Store

Apologies for any inconvenience some of you may have encountered over the past few days using the BI store with Paypal. The web team is currently in communication with Paypal in an effort to resolve the confirmation issues. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to resolve this issue.

If you currently need support with your BI store purchase, please make sure to send an email to support@bistudio.com 

Best regards,

BohemiaBeck

Most of the individuals who had this issue have been resolved, however there are still several more that need to be corrected, as well as fix that will be applied as the final solution. Apologies if you find that your issue was not resolved yet, but please know it is being worked on. Thank you for your patience and please communicate with support@bistudio.com until we have resolved your issue.

Best regards,

BohemiaBeck

Guys,

I have two steam accounts, one for the main PC and another for my laptop. But I only have 1 BI store account and I've already bought the Expansion preorder on that. Can I buy a 2nd copy and gift it to my laptop's steam account?

Or do I need to create a BI store account on my laptop?

You may choose the "gift" option at the checkout to send it to another account. If you have any issue with the option, please send an email to support@bistudio.com

Best regards,

BohemiaBeck

• Like 1

Is there any reason which would explain WHY i can't buy several times the same game on the store ? I would like to make some gifts to people that aren't registered to any BI accounts and that don't intend to register, but that's bloody impossible !

Hi,

I've purchased Arma 3 Apex DLC on your store. Still not having my confirmation, but Paypal transaction goes right.

Can you help me?

On 4/2/2017 at 11:23 AM, Aner said:

Hi,

I've purchased Arma 3 Apex DLC on your store. Still not having my confirmation, but Paypal transaction goes right.

Can you help me?

Anyone? Bohemia didn't answer email, neither any other contacts... but friday they get my money immediatly. :)

On 04/02/2017 at 10:23 AM, Aner said:

Hi,

Can you help me?

5 minutes ago, Aner said:

Anyone? Bohemia didn't answer email, neither any other contacts... but friday they get my money immediatly. :)

Yesterday was a Saturday, i wouldn't expect a reply straight away as BIS work normal business i.e Monday to Friday.

• Like 1

Just now, R0adki11 said:

Yesterday was a Saturday, i wouldn't expect a reply straight away as BIS work normal business i.e Monday to Friday.

Yes i know, but i got a first email. They told me to look into my Steam, and then i quick replied that there was nothing and get what? Nothing else. That's not pretty elegant.

Just now, Aner said:

Yes i know, but i got a first email. They told me to look into my Steam, and then i quick replied that there was nothing and get what? Nothing else. That's not pretty elegant.

If you bought via the store, you need to login to your BIS Store account and find your Arma3 Apex purchase and then redeem it via steam. Steam will ask you to verify the process with your steam credentials. This will then add it to your steam account, at this point steam will see you have APEX and download the updates automatically. If not restart steam and it will be begin to download.

• Like 1

Just now, R0adki11 said:

If you bought via the store, you need to login to your BIS Store account and find your Arma3 Apex purchase and then redeem it via steam. Steam will ask you to verify the process with your steam credentials. This will then add it to your steam account, at this point steam will see you have APEX and download the updates automatically. If not restart steam and it will be begin to download.

In the BIS STORE ACCOUNT i get this. BTW, thanks for your patience.

You have no purchasing history on you Bohemia Account.
Your purchase will be displayed here after you have received your order confirmation e-mail.

3 minutes ago, Aner said:

In the BIS STORE ACCOUNT i get this. BTW, thanks for your patience.

Unfortunately i am unable to help you any further you will need to wait for an update from the Store Support Team, as i am only volunteer moderator (not a BIS Employee).

• Like 1

Just now, R0adki11 said:

Unfortunately i am unable to help you any further you will need to wait for an update from the Store Support Team, as i am volunteer moderator (not a BIS Employee).

Thank you so much, i appreciate your try. I will wait until tomorrow. Have a nice day :)

Hello

I bought yesturday on your website store DayZ, paid by paypal till now I don't have my code for steam.
Any ideas when i receive it?

@Edit: Problem solved :-) but still - what with DayZ forum?

PS. Where I can find dedicated subforum for DayZ?

BR
BETDEVIL

Edited by BADEVIL
Problem solved

1 hour ago, BADEVIL said:

Hello

I bought yesturday on your website store DayZ, paid by paypal till now I don't have my code for steam.
Any ideas when i receive it?

@Edit: Problem solved :-) but still - what with DayZ forum?

PS. Where I can find dedicated subforum for DayZ?

BR
BETDEVIL

I guess you didn't see the link on official Dayz website - link here - https://forums.dayz.com/

I noticed, that there is a -10% discount (= 26.99€) on the Apex DLC on BIS Store - I'd like to plead to increase the discount to -25% (= 22.50€) and I I'll immediately purchase it! Of course, I could wait for another Steam Sale (-50% or more) but I also consider supporting BIS by paying a few bucks more than 14.99€ - but 29.99€ (or 26.99€) is still bit too much for my pocket ATM.

If this wish is not granted, can I at least know whether or not another Steam Sale is very soon (next days or weeks)?

Thx,

T.S.O.M.

Okay so I ordered 4 DayZ shirts "anyone in cherno?" March 21st 2017, order number 849992. I got a confirmation email etc. I still have not recieved my package?!?!?!? Has anyone had this problem. I've sent two tickets (emails) to customer service 1 two weeks ago, another couple days ago still no response. I want either my money back or these shirts to shit on my door step asap. Frustrating its been this long to receive 4 shirts. Seems the customer service is as bad as the DayZ still being in alpha for 6+ years.