psk_whiplash

Bohemia Interactive Store

So , a couple of months ago I saw that the ArmA 3 DLC's had a discount so I decided to buy them so that I could giveaway it on stream one day . My question is can you The problem that i'm having is that apparently you can't get a code from what you've purchased from the store (unless i'm wrong) and the link that you get from each purchase from the store only works for the who bought it (obviously , but i thought if you give the link the person that logs in on steam gets the game/dlc).

So , is it possible to get a code from what you purchase on the BI Store or the only possibility to send it to someone else is the option to send it as a gift when purchasing?

I was wondering why I cannot purchase in the store with a debit/credit card?

I have exactly $5.01 on my card and would like to purchase arma2 bundle on sale it is a $5.00 item.

I also would like to know if I purchase here can I gift the code to my friend?

I say, I have just purchased 4 items from the BIstore and I am still waiting to get a confermation so that I may download it.  It has been over several hours and I am about to contact PayPal and cancel the whole thng!  Is there any reason that it is taking so long?  What am I supposed to get?  I got a confermation from Paypale that it was purchased but, nothing from B.I.  I have sent a letter to support and recieved an automated answer...  You all need help?  I need a job!!!

So , a couple of months ago I saw that the ArmA 3 DLC's had a discount so I decided to buy them so that I could giveaway it on stream one day . My question is can you The problem that i'm having is that apparently you can't get a code from what you've purchased from the store (unless i'm wrong) and the link that you get from each purchase from the store only works for the who bought it (obviously , but i thought if you give the link the person that logs in on steam gets the game/dlc).

So , is it possible to get a code from what you purchase on the BI Store or the only possibility to send it to someone else is the option to send it as a gift when purchasing?

Hello, the code can be sent to you. Sending you a PM for details.

I was wondering why I cannot purchase in the store with a debit/credit card?

I have exactly $5.01 on my card and would like to purchase arma2 bundle on sale it is a $5.00 item.

I also would like to know if I purchase here can I gift the code to my friend?

Hello, it appears you were able to make a purchase, sending you a PM to discuss details.

I say, I have just purchased 4 items from the BIstore and I am still waiting to get a confermation so that I may download it.  It has been over several hours and I am about to contact PayPal and cancel the whole thng!  Is there any reason that it is taking so long?  What am I supposed to get?  I got a confermation from Paypale that it was purchased but, nothing from B.I.  I have sent a letter to support and recieved an automated answer...  You all need help?  I need a job!!!

Hello, the order should now be confirmed, sending you a PM to discuss details.

Best regards,

BohemiaBeck

Hello, the code can be sent to you. Sending you a PM for details.

Hello, it appears you were able to make a purchase, sending you a PM to discuss details.

Hello, the order should now be confirmed, sending you a PM to discuss details.

Best regards,

BohemiaBeck

I made a purchase today as well, I'm still waiting for the order confirmation email.

I made a purchase today as well, I'm still waiting for the order confirmation email.

Sending you a PM.

Hello, I made purchase yesterday (via PayPal). Over 24 hours, and I'm still waiting for email from B.I.

Hello, I made purchase yesterday (via PayPal). Over 24 hours, and I'm still waiting for email from B.I.

Purchased Apex been a few hours and still no email from BI only paypal. ;)

Hi,

we had problems with PayPal confirming the purchases, we have informed them about the issue, hopefully they will resolve it soon, in the meantime please contact our support at support@bistudio.com, they will be able to confirm you order manually. Apologies for the inconvenience.  

Hi,

we had problems with PayPal confirming the purchases, we have informed them about the issue, hopefully they will resolve it soon, in the meantime please contact our support at support@bistudio.com, they will be able to confirm you order manually. Apologies for the inconvenience.  

email sent a few hour ago but i received nothing yet.

can u help me?

email sent a few hour ago but i received nothing yet.

can u help me?

They only work through monday to friday so need to wait till monday mate.

They only work through monday to friday so need to wait till monday mate.

That's bullcrap.  I made a purchase yesterday for my son as he wanted it for his birthday using PayPal and never received an email.  This company knows they are having issues with PayPal they should have someone check every couple of hours to complete the transactions until the issue is fixed.  He would have had all weekend to play.

Before I read this I sent Paypal an email saying that this company is fraud... I guess maybe they aren't, but they are definitely not customer oriented.  I am thinking I will continue with the Paypal refund and buy him that XBOX game he wants instead.  Especially after reading the forum post for the poll asking people if they would buy a game from this company again.  It seems this game has a lot of problems and the updates create more instead of fixing things.

PS> This is a bummer because my son plays H1Z1 and when he found Arma 3 he also found DayZ and he was excited for that too... but I just don't know what to think right now.

I have also brought Arma 3 dlc for like £8 something through Paypal, i have a transaction code from them but yet still to receive a code from you guys its been a good few hours now.  This is my first purchase and definitely not a good first experience.

Agreed, waiting here too and if there would have been communication to use other methods or someone working this known issue I'd be much happier first time buyer.

Agreed, waiting here too and if there would have been communication to use other methods or someone working this known issue I'd be much happier first time buyer.

Hi,

Communication on the sales page or somewhere people normally look when making a purchase from the store not on the forums for support... which people look at after issue affects them.

Either way my ticket has been in to support which even thought they have a known issue is closed on weekends, so I will wait and have good faith that they will contact me tomorrow with it resolved.

Apologies for any inconvenience some of you may have encountered over the past few days using the BI store with Paypal. The web team is currently in communication with Paypal in an effort to resolve the confirmation issues. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to resolve this issue.

If you currently need support with your BI store purchase, please make sure to send an email to support@bistudio.com 

Best regards,

BohemiaBeck

Dear BohemiaBeck,

i also purchased Arma3 and payed via paypal - no respone. After reading this topic, i wrote to the customer service - no response.

What am I supposed to do now?

Best Regards

Yea same issue for me.

Purchased Arma3 yesterday

Contacted interactive support and email and no response.

Regards

Andy

Update: I contacted support expecting them to manually verify my purchase as was indicated in this forum. However, i simply got a response saying that they know the store is broken and that they will just let me know when the store issue is fixed.

Purchased Arma3 DLC bundle on Saturday, written an email to support yesterday.

They replied to me just few hours ago. Order manually confirmed and succesfully redeemed on Steam.

Thank you BI  :D

Guys,

I have two steam accounts, one for the main PC and another for my laptop. But I only have 1 BI store account and I've already bought the Expansion preorder on that. Can I buy a 2nd copy and gift it to my laptop's steam account?

Or do I need to create a BI store account on my laptop?