Where is the vehicle in the background from papagolf?

Something like this? :)

uZsmhXZ.jpg

JfsDUOk.jpg

aYdmIfY.jpg

c6ytfln.jpg

US Navy SEALs on Tanoa 1994

What mod are these rifles from? (sorry for posting off-topic)

Where is the vehicle in the background from papagolf?

Emery's DPV. No, I'm not releasing an updated version.

Great pictures guys!

ANACHORISM!!!!! ANACHORNISM!!!!!!!! A4s DIDNT COME UNTIL THE MID 2000S ANACHRONISM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best do it before a real keyboard warrior does. More to the point, those are great photos! :)

They had A4s in the early 2000s, just nobody used them.  The Army was going towards the M4s and the A4 wasn't old enough for the Marines to use.

Of course. Having a couple hundred variants of each uniform one be a pain in the ass to scroll through in the arsenal. :P

There's already a lot of uniforms.  I think there's around 60 something.  It's quite ridiculous, but really cool with the different camos and styles.

• Like 5

Emery's DPV. No, I'm not releasing an updated version.

It ain't for arma 3 though.

It is now.

I can't really find it mate, would you mind PMing me a link?

It's not for release ;) it's till a WiP

The DPV or the nice dark weapons?

The DPV or the nice dark weapons?

DPV, and as Road Runner said, its still a big WIP. Even then, it will not be publicly released unless I get permission from Emery.

DPV, and as Road Runner said, its still a big WIP. Even then, it will not be publicly released unless I get permission from Emery.

Ah allright, no worrys. I was just not sure what project there was talk abt.

Since i havent been able to find out what pack they are from, I was wondering if it were these weapons:

Edited by R0adki11
no quoting images as per the forum rules!

Ah allright, no worrys. I was just not sure what project there was talk abt.

Since i havent been able to find out what pack they are from, I was wondering if it were these weapons:

The weapons look to be RH M4 pack. That's what I used, at least, in my pics.

What mod are these rifles from? (sorry for posting off-topic)

These were done by toadie2k. You can find them here (the AR-15 pack).

Do you have a WIP page?

Do you have a WIP page?

Please take this sort of question to PM as its off topic and nothing to do with this thread. 

• Like 2

Hi DeltaHawk, I was wondering if you had any plans to add new uniforms to your pack?I hate being the person who asks for features, but I was looking at your BDU's and thinking if you could alter the pant legs on them so that they are not bloused into the boots, then we could use the for an early 2000's SEAL/Delta look. You know-the plain 3 colour desert pants and jacket worn by most SOF in the early days of the Afghan war.

Anyway-thanks for reading this and keep up the good work :)

I can make a swim suit but for now ya'll would have to be happy with bloused boots.  Dummy me didn't think about making the trousers unbloused when I originally made them.  To go back and try to make them unbloused isn't worth it right now because I have other stuff to do.

Page 13

• Like 1

I can make a swim suit but for now ya'll would have to be happy with bloused boots.  Dummy me didn't think about making the trousers unbloused when I originally made them.  To go back and try to make them unbloused isn't worth it right now because I have other stuff to do.

Page 13

Hey Delta,

Any news on the greatest ArmA mod in existence?

Also, are you still planning on making an independence M16A2 mod or are you just gonna stick with CUP?

01FC29F576B6A5A65D83896B6290926EDBBEEED1

Love this mod, uniforms look so similar to the ones in this video! Great job.

Your boys excel on Tanoa, Delta. It's a joy to use them on the new terrain. I do have one small request though. Any chance you could configure the ballistic goggles on the PASGT helmet as a 'glasses' item? 

Goooooood luck with that. As far as I can recall Emery has been banished from most major forums for stealing other peoples content without permission, including models from VBS2. Even with permission the model wasn't exactly great quality and made with a older engine in mind.

I'd highly recommend starting from scratch on a DPV, especially seeing as it's a rather rudimentary design anyway with roll bars and flat surfaces that are all painted black. The most complex shapes would be the wheels and springs assuming you aren't making the weapon systems from scratch.

Thanks.  Always great to hear from my fellow Tufenhundels about my work.  I was at 29 stumps in 06' for Mojave Viper.  Kind of odd they got ya'll to build a road in Alaska but I bet that was a great experience.  We don't iron our cammies now since they're suppose to have a permanent crease nor do we shine our boots but we do have to brush them and stick cardboard cutouts in our covers.

From what I've been told they probably shouldn't be ironed anyway, the heat/steam can degrade the material and cause the NIR treatment/dyes to fade making you more visible under night optics.

From what I've been told they probably shouldn't be ironed anyway, the heat/steam can degrade the material and cause the NIR treatment/dyes to fade making you more visible under night optics.

You are 100% correct, but that didn't stop 1st Sgt Kilgore from demanding everyone's BDUs to be starched and iron to where they can stand up on their own.

Not sure if it's been reported yet, but vest shadows don't seem to appear.

shadowbug.png

I have added a shadow LOD to the vests.  I didn't think it would matter too much.

Your boys excel on Tanoa, Delta. It's a joy to use them on the new terrain. I do have one small request though. Any chance you could configure the ballistic goggles on the PASGT helmet as a 'glasses' item? 

Good idea.

Hey Delta,

Any news on the greatest ArmA mod in existence?

Also, are you still planning on making an independence M16A2 mod or are you just gonna stick with CUP?01FC29F576B6A5A65D83896B6290926EDBBEEED1

I would like to make my own M16s but I'm way too busy.

Hi DeltaHawk, I was wondering if you had any plans to add new uniforms to your pack?I hate being the person who asks for features, but I was looking at your BDU's and thinking if you could alter the pant legs on them so that they are not bloused into the boots, then we could use the for an early 2000's SEAL/Delta look. You know-the plain 3 colour desert pants and jacket worn by most SOF in the early days of the Afghan war.

Anyway-thanks for reading this and keep up the good work :)

The black jacket is the cold weather fleece.  I got my Mudbox up and running so I might make the fleece if I have time.

• Like 2

You are 100% correct, but that didn't stop 1st Sgt Kilgore from demanding everyone's BDUs to be starched and iron to where they can stand up on their own.

I have added a shadow LOD to the vests.  I didn't think it would matter too much.

Good idea.

I would like to make my own M16s but I'm way too busy.

The black jacket is the cold weather fleece.  I got my Mudbox up and running so I might make the fleece if I have time.

I didnt actually meant the fleece-I meant more like the standard BDU, but slightly "casualized" for more SOF look-if that makes sense. Like this-

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/4c/Navy_SEALs_in_Afghanistan_prior_to_Red_Wing.jpg

• Like 1