dezkit

Bombardier CRJ200 (Ivory)

Hey guyz

My first release for 2016 will be a re-release of the CRJ200, It's gonna have stuff like:

• 5 real world liveries
  • Better flight model
  • VhC integration
  • Hand and leg animations for pilots
  • Various other fixes

I'm so glad to see so many fixed wings popping up :*) It's a aviation fans' dream

(Uploading some pics now)

mxDEJQA.png

• Like 15

How many people will it seat? 30?

51 passengers

damn, cant wait. With all the Fighter Jets coming out this will be nice to have to change things up :)

Awesome dude! Will the interiors for the passangers be in HD too? not like the planes they use in A3L with pixelated interior for the cabin and stuff?

Anyways, can't wait for more passanger planes to come out!

Me hosting a life server on Australia, this will be perfect for a Airline ;)

Awesome dude! Will the interiors for the passangers be in HD too? not like the planes they use in A3L with pixelated interior for the cabin and stuff?

Anyways, can't wait for more passanger planes to come out!

Me hosting a life server on Australia, this will be perfect for a Airline ;)

not as good as the Yak42 i made before, but it's aight

Good to see you back dezkit. Will you be revisiting and re-releasing your other aircraft as well?

Welcome back! Haven't seen you in months, so I'm looking forward to catching up and seeing what else you have coming in the pipeline!

• Like 1

Now we need sole GA aircraft like a Cessna 172, we had one on Arma it was a must have, with animated doors and lots of possibilitys with setobjecttexture <3 For Altis we need Vueling A319's, 737 or some charters cies

• Like 1

Thank god! It's been killing me that Ivory Aircraft is no longer available. Can you pleasepleaseplease make an Air Altis skin, to represent the Altian national airline?

hope there will be:

realistic flight model (low sensitivity, slow movement) 

right stalling speed, takeoff/landing speed

ILS system for airport

separate engine system for realistic failures (engine stall, fail, on fire), for emergency landing

won't explode when landing without gears (emergency landing), with a good sink-rate and speed 

• Like 1

separate engine system for realistic failures (engine stall, fail, on fire), for emergency landing

won't explode when landing without gears (emergency landing), with a good sink-rate and speed 

Mate, I think you're expecting a little too much from A3 engine. Its not Microsoft X sim. 

• Like 2

hope there will be:

realistic flight model (low sensitivity, slow movement) 

right stalling speed, takeoff/landing speed

ILS system for airport

I'll attemp them

Mate, I think you're expecting a little too much from A3 engine. Its not Microsoft X sim. 

It isn't?

yeah, actually maybe, but it's like the helicopter system (ATRQ, MROT), if one of them take fire/shot than they will get disabled, but not the whole hull.

but these fancy stuff can be ignored until the modder thinks he actually want that, because it's kinda too much, maybe it comes out as patch, I don't want the modder have too much work load

Work you really again on this ? :) very nice!

What you have plan to comes too? :D

yeah, actually maybe, but it's like the helicopter system (ATRQ, MROT), if one of them take fire/shot than they will get disabled, but not the whole hull.

but these fancy stuff can be ignored until the modder thinks he actually want that, because it's kinda too much, maybe it comes out as patch, I don't want the modder have too much work load

Well... even having separate engines start-up is problematic. I already tried it but no progress here. Believe me - engine management and sophisticated malfunction systems are unattainable without heavy scripting (if ever) and I doubt it's worth of all the work it requires. If it was easy as you might think, addon makers would already have done it many times.

• Like 1

Well... even having separate engines start-up is problematic. I already tried it but no progress here. Believe me - engine management and sophisticated malfunction systems are unattainable without heavy scripting (if ever) and I doubt it's worth of all the work it requires. If it was easy as you might think, addon makers would already have done it many times.

I'm not quite sure why BI decided to make the planes/jet fighters damage so basic in comparison to the everything else. There's so many interesting mechanics they could of implemented