Thanks for the mirror! 

Please forgive me for this, but are there any updates on whether the nets will be added to Zeus and/or the Virtual Arsenal? I don't play Multiplayer, and being able to spawn the nets in the singleplayer campaign(using an addon I use) would be amazing.

Could you let me know if the update provides what you were looking for.  As I said in my previous post it doesn't seem they are directly available, however those crates provide all the inventory items, which *should* work for you.

Thanks for the mirror! 

Could you let me know if the update provides what you were looking for.  As I said in my previous post it doesn't seem they are directly available, however those crates provide all the inventory items, which *should* work for you.

I can confirm that it does not work in the Arsenal or Virtual Arsenal. In fact, even after acquiring a camo net and putting it in one's inventory from an ammo box, and THEN going into virtual arsenal, makes the camo net disappear altogether.

I looked at the code in your mod, and I believe it has to do with the fact that you've created custom class categories for the mod, when it should most likely be in the "items" class, which will show up in arsenal.

A good example of how to do that would be in ACE3's item codes. A lot of the medical items show up in arsenal, and have similar code to yours. The only difference is the class subcategories, as stated above. 

Just use the ammo boxes.

We do, and we very much enjoy/appreciate your mod. But you asked a question and it wasn't answered. I figured I knew a way that would be able to help, and I apologize if it came off as arrogant or offensive, as that was not my intention

No not at all, sorry for the misunderstanding.  :)  Didn't mean to come across as terse.  I'm just very busy as of late and going to get busier as the year progresses... too much work, not enough time LOL

Hey hcpookie

i was playing around with it and i when to put one down and it came up with is

EC5757B92CBFA3EA1525D70B48CC859FF560E823

Noted.  Thanks for the feedback!  Do you happen to remember which pack you were working with?

Hey hcpookie

i was playing around with it and i when to put one down and it came up with is

EC5757B92CBFA3EA1525D70B48CC859FF560E823

This happens (still) with all -West variants.

This happens (still) with all -West variants.

The last update for this addon was in July, which would explain why it still happens ;)

I'll try to get an update this coming week to address the few known problems.  No promises on the time line.

• Like 2

Good news I tracked down the inventory/drop item needs and have a solution in place.  Happy times :) 

I will try to update it by this weekend, weather permitting.

• Like 1

Doing some more testing.  Reduced the wash-out effect.  No more popup errors I can detect.  Testing some more before release :)

camonetupdate.jpg

• Like 4

Sorry but Real Life interfered once again with my gaming plans :) 

v5.0 update is LIVE! 

- FIX:  Those damn inventory popup errors

- NEW: Published to Steam for those who can't figure out how to add mods the right way.

See first post for d/l data if you know how to really mod.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, hcpookie said:

Sorry but Real Life interfered once again with my gaming plans :) 

v5.0 update is LIVE! 

- FIX:  Those damn inventory popup errors

- NEW: Published to Steam for those who can't figure out how to add mods the right way.

See first post for d/l data if you know how to really mod.

Great job on the update :happy:

Pook, the .p3d error is still happening in Vanilla Arsenal with just your mod loaded.
This is from this morning.
7B6E2DDC667E3EA75EA5918E8A00AA0C6B55BD4E

Also, unit member reports that when using the Take command the net objects are being replaced with random other objects, like different nets, or mines.

Identified the problem with the spotter nets. All things considered I should have a fix by this weekend. Also adding some new signs to the pack :) Thanks for your feedback and patience!

• Like 3

v6.0:  1/12/2018

- FIX: West Spotter net errors

- FIX: Zeus compatibility was missing from certain objects
 - IMPROVED:  All nets now have semi-transparent shadows

- IMPROVED:  Camo net crates now use the drop cargo model

- NEW:  Roadblocks and checkpoint signs

- NEW:  Editor preview pics for most items

roadblocks.jpg   checkpoints.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Thanks for the mirror Foxhound!  Apologies to those who tried to download from my onedrive last night...  my upload to onedrive was interrupted last night when my computer went to sleep.  I re-uploaded the ZIP and the version onedrive is now the correct v6.