BohemiaBeck

Arma 3 Units - Feedback thread

Buenas, desde la unidad de División Especial Cerberus, me comunico por aquí para reportar que tenemos la unidad limitada a 500 miembros y nos gastaría poder expandirlo aun más, ya que hemos llegado al limite y hay mas gente que quiere pertenecer a esta unidad. ¿Alguien podría darnos una solución? Gracias.

• Like 1

I've received the answer to the mail I sent you and directed me to this post, so here i'll post it again:
-------------------------

Greetings, First of all i'd like to thank you for the game you made (ArmA3) because since We've been playing We've had great times in it.

I am writing to you as the head admin of the milsim clan and community "Division Especial Cerberus" that play your ArmA3 game which at this date has more than +1k players amongst arma3 and other games and we always try to do the best thing we can so they enjoy their stay in the community.

I write to ask you politely if it'd be possible to increase our unit size limit since there are still new players and veteran players which recently wanted to join the unit and wear the logo of our clan and they can't since the cap is at 500 and we already reached that but we've seen clans with more people than that number. We think this would be a great improvement to reward the effort and loyalty that our members have shown throughout all this years.

I really hope you can solve this, give me any kind of advice to work it out or point me in the right direction.

PD: As you may notice, English is not my first language, we're a hispanic clan. o7

Sincerely,

Atte. División Especial Cerberus Magis Marte.

(Grande Jesús) the prior post is a member from our community. 

• Like 2

Good evening,

I am Manuel Morales Alias Nordo, a member of DEC and I am writing for the same reason to see the possibility of being able to expand the number of members that the clan of 500 people can have.

all the best
Manuel

• Like 1

Good evening, I belong to the CERVERUS SPECIAL DIVISION, the reason for this is that our clan currently has more than 500 members and we can not enter more, due to lack of slots, could you open more slots?

Thank you

• Like 2

Hola, soy Eddyson, miembro de DEC (División Especial Cerberus). Me gustaría saber si podrían aumentar el número de espacios para mi Comunidad ya que actualmente cuenta con 500 espacios. Sería un gran honor si pudieras ayudarnos.

• Like 2

My name is Racksoz, another member of DEC, I also ask that more slots be added to the unit.
Magis marte o7

• Like 2

Hello, I am a member of DEC (Cerberus Special Division). I would like to know if you could increase the number of spaces for my Community since it currently has 500 spaces. It would be a great honor if you could help us.

• Like 2

Good night.

I'm [Cb] Jabois115, a active member of DEC, I'm asking too for more slots in the unit

• Like 2

Good morning, I am a member of the Cerberus DEC Special Division, could you add more spaces in the unit please? There are people who want to wear our logo with pride but due to the limitation of spaces it has been impossible. Please help us with this and thank you very much in advance.

• Like 2

Hello, from the Cerberus Special Division unit, I am contacting you here to report that we have the unit limited to 500 members and we would like to be able to expand it even more, since we have reached the limit and there are more people who want to belong to this unit . Could someone give us a solution? Thank you

Buenas, desde la unidad de División Especial Cerberus, me comunico por aquí para reportar que tenemos la unidad limitada a 500 miembros y nos gastaría poder expandirlo aun más, ya que hemos llegado al limite y hay mas gente que quiere pertenecer a esta unidad. ¿Alguien podría darnos una solución? Gracias

• Like 2

Good evening, I belong to the CERVERUS SPECIAL DIVISION, the reason for this is that our clan currently has more than 500 members and we can not enter more, due to lack of slots, could you open more slots?

Thank you

• Like 2

Hello, I'm Diego, a member of DEC. It would be great if you could increase the capacity of the unit, since right now only 500 can be there and there are people who also want to enter and can't, thank you and greetings 🫡.

• Like 1

Hello, I'm Asier, another member of DEC (Division Especial Cerberus). We are requesting more slots on our unit because our newest members want to be a part of it and to be able to wear our logo.

Thank you.

• Like 2