Truly exceptional work! Looks great!

OP cleaned up and updated.

Such an impressive body of work, enterable or not these buildings are going to provide a authentic backdrop.

Yeah! It's really exciting. a

Once it reaches completion will you be releasing them as a resource pack with editor objects as well ala JBAD or will ut onlu be shipped with your terrain? Because I've begun thinking of all the cool stuff I could do with these builing in editor, all the possible screenshots and scenarios.

16 hours ago, wsxcgy said:

Yeah! It's really exciting. a

Once it reaches completion will you be releasing them as a resource pack with editor objects as well ala JBAD or will ut onlu be shipped with your terrain? Because I've begun thinking of all the cool stuff I could do with these builing in editor, all the possible screenshots and scenarios.

Not entirely sure how I will handle release, I might do a limited release before my the assets being released with the map.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Evil Organ said:

Third floor, third window from the right.....LHO.

Wow! Crazy coincidence. Good eye!

Oh, weird. If it doesn't come back online by tomorrow I will re-upload pics somewhere else.

I'm having no issues with the image host he's using. Strange.

• Like 1

On 9/20/2017 at 3:02 PM, opteryx said:

Small industrial building

Brick building

Oh and I also figured out how to get windows to light up at night, this is pretty neat.

Night lights

You're very skilled at modelling and texturing. Very nice!

How far have you gotten with the mod by the way and when will you release it?

Edited by StormEagle150

Posting "any news", "is it out yet" or asking for a release date type posts are against the rules. 

4 hours ago, StormEagle150 said:

You're very skilled at modelling and texturing. Very nice!

How far have you gotten with the mod by the way and when will you release it?

Indeed. It'll be done when it's done. All I can say is, it's a long way off from completion.

15 hours ago, opteryx said:

Indeed. It'll be done when it's done. All I can say is, it's a long way off from completion.

I was just asking because it looks like you already have a bunch of assets finished. Why not release a small modpack and keep updating it?

Looks can be deceiving, most of the models are missing essential LODs and materials etc. I do have however considered making a limited released once I get some of the simpler buildings done like you said.

• Like 5

19 hours ago, opteryx said:

Looks can be deceiving, most of the models are missing essential LODs and materials etc. I do have however considered making a limited released once I get some of the simpler buildings done like you said.

that'd be awesome. milestone releases are good for both sides imho. in the end it's entirely down to you of course.

• Like 2

On 9/26/2017 at 0:53 AM, opteryx said:

think of it like this - whenever you release something, no matter how small and "incomplete" or "lacking" (both being subjective),

you engage the community and there may even be another person awaiting to step in and help you out in the long term.

anything can happen, so I'd also encourage small milestone releases and then iterating on them afterwards, each month or so.

this kind of consistency helps to set up the pace for yourself, too. (your monthly releases don't have to be big, just release something :))

• Like 3

Amazing looking models. I hope when these models (and your map) comes out we will have more US based maps, would be cool to take ArmA in to fighting drug cartels/gangs territory on "home turf" (even though I probably live closer to Takistan than the US), haha.

These look amazing dude, really great work with the textures. :)