mind

Composition tool - Eden editor plugin

Also, when I try to launch CompT from the Eden Editor nothing happens.

have at least one player unit and at least one project (create project button)

have at least one player unit and at least one project (create project button)

Done and done. Had that from the start. Still no go. I did not check the RPT file. Would there be something there that might point to something? Anything else that might stop the tool from loading like an existing mission with stuff in it? I was modifying an existing mission.

@delta99, nope, there should be nothing wrong with existing mission. Any mods you are running in the same time?

@delta99, nope, there should be nothing wrong with existing mission. Any mods you are running in the same time?

CUPS, RHS, Ares and MCC. I should have thought of trying with nothing else. Let me test that when I get a chance and see.

CUPS, RHS, Ares and MCC. I should have thought of trying with nothing else. Let me test that when I get a chance and see.

Are you running on DEV branch?

Are you running on DEV branch?

No, stable branch.

Ok, finally got around to trying this without any mods. Or actually since I see you work with CUPS I left CUPS loaded and CompoT and nothing else. Well CBA is being loaded but I think that is a requirement of CUPS.

I can try one more time without CUPS and see what happens.

UPDATE: Did I miss something and this only works in SP editor? I tried that as all along I've been working in the MP editor. Is this only an SP tool? How would I build a mission for MP gameplay?

Awesome tool, thanks for making and sharing it with the community!!

Do you know if the 64-bit ArmA going to break Composition Tool?

Edited by kman_(kya)
Ask about 64-bit ArmA

@kman _(kya) although i stopped developing compot, it is still working somewhat fine. There are no dll so no problem in this regard

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mind said:

@kman _(kya) although i stopped developing compot, it is still working somewhat fine. There are no dll so no problem in this regard

Cool, thanks for the update.

i stopped developing compot, it is still working somewhat fine

That is a shame. I think its the easiest tool for placing objects. If you do fiddle with it in the future I would only ask for two fuctions

1) a snap to previous object

2) a random rotation option for vegetation

Thanks