2369 posts in this topic

Great picture and excelent mod. Cant wait for the next release! Great work.

4 people like this

No worries Van, take your time. We all know the wait will be well worth it! Screenshot looks amazing as well.

Great work on the mod, awesome pic as well, take as much time as you need I'm willing the wait for this epic update!

Come on discord and say hi and MAYBE we'll forgive you....

XD jk, love ya man, the new stuff looks fandabbidozy!

6 people like this

Really nice stuff! Are there more camos/textures planned (like MTP, DPM, etc.)? When looking at all this stuff, i see some perfectly Royal SAS units.

Keep it up and take your time!

3 people like this

On 5/11/2017 at 3:57 PM, Yoyodef said:

Is this uniform out yet? I can't seem to find it but I rather be sure ^^

Is a Gorka (uniform), you can find it in RHS RFAF mod, don't know if this helps though...

1 hour ago, Younes Bkr said:

Is a Gorka (uniform), you can find it in RHS RFAF mod, don't know if this helps though...

Absolutly not a gorka, it's a new uniforms van is working on :) 

4 people like this

First off, love the uniforms. Great work.

My question is about the blood textures. I believe I saw that some worked and some didn't. I noticed after using the Project Honour uniforms (AAF retexes) that these in fact had none.

Is this something fixable as it makes no sense with the inherency right there in the config and should work or is it just...a weird bug that's not important?

Some of us be lovin our blood.

2 people like this

Waaay back on page 33 of this thread you were asking if ppl are interested in NZ's MCU camo. YES. I. AM. The pics you posted looks pretty much done, so are they available yet and if not may you please release them?

Cheers.

1 person likes this

6 hours ago, Spectr3 said:

Waaay back on page 33 of this thread you were asking if ppl are interested in NZ's MCU camo. YES. I. AM. The pics you posted looks pretty much done, so are they available yet and if not may you please release them?

Cheers.

Mate ask for release is against forum rules so be patient and wait like all the other people

4 people like this

Count me (and my clan) in as being very interested in an NZDF MCU camo pattern. That would be amazing.

Really looking forward to the next release whenever it may be. Keep up the great work, we all appreciate it very much.

4 people like this

Has there been any talk/discussion about doing any old school stuff..like 70's/80's stuff..load bearing vests,Alice Packs,Medical packs or anything like that? Really love the quality of your stuff and would be neat to have some older stuff too.

Diesel

2 people like this

Is there an easy way to add ACE compatability to the gear?

Specifically adding the tint/overlays and dirt/cracking to the goggles, and ear protection/sound reduction to the peltors?

It would be great if someone smarter than I could come up with a VSM ace compatability file similar to the RHS ones.

1 person likes this

On 20.06.2017 at 5:52 AM, JD Wang said:

Is there an easy way to add ACE compatability to the gear?

Specifically adding the tint/overlays and dirt/cracking to the goggles, and ear protection/sound reduction to the peltors?

It would be great if someone smarter than I could come up with a VSM ace compatability file similar to the RHS ones.

well i did, if noone mind i can put link here

4 people like this

Outstanding work as always! Is the CADPAT back yet?

Will beards be available in the next update? Also, can they be put under Facewear as well as NVGs? That way I can add a beard in addition to the regular VSM equipment!

Yoo Van long time no hear! Wassup? i was wondering if you where able or going to make a Tiger-stripe Jungle version something like this: http://tigerstripeproducts.com/products/original-vietnam-tiger-stripe/ Since APEX came out there are some good Jungle maps out ( not only Tanoa ) but the standard jungle camo sucks and i like what you did with the CSAT versions of jungle camo i even use them more than any other of the camos. so was just wondering

Any chance of versions without pouches on the back?

4 people like this

Absolutely love the mod. However fairly new to the thread, really curious about the photoshop techniques and setup. I have started making some of my own textures for the game but I'd really like to see how you do it and how it looks so damn good. Unfortunately all the earlier images posted have been removed because they are so old.