2344 posts in this topic

I always saw the capacity as a result of the small backpack/bags modelled on the back of the vests- I prefer to not wear a backpack with VSM kit as a result so it works out OK. 

3 people like this

24 minutes ago, jarrad96 said:

I always saw the capacity as a result of the small backpack/bags modelled on the back of the vests- I prefer to not wear a backpack with VSM kit as a result so it works out OK. 

THIS!

10 hours ago, jarrad96 said:

Alright, I can understand that as well, but between the 4 types of vests in the mod, wouldn't there be some variation in carrying space between each one? Even a small amount?

There is?

I'm pretty sure some of the vests, like the FAPC, have smaller capacity compared to the larger ones like the Paraclete. I'll check for you. 

EDIT-

The LBT 6094 and Paraclete have equal values in carry capacity, but the FAPC has less and the Armatus rig has the least. 

2 hours ago, jarrad96 said:

There is?

I'm pretty sure some of the vests, like the FAPC, have smaller capacity compared to the larger ones like the Paraclete. I'll check for you. 

EDIT-

The LBT 6094 and Paraclete have equal values in carry capacity, but the FAPC has less and the Armatus rig has the least. 

Ah, I see.

Well, I thought it over, and I guess it all works out in the end based on ARMA's fatigue system.

Cant wait until the next update Van!!! Keep up the amazing work!

1 person likes this

So now that easter season is over the churches i work for can chill out haha Something i was working on, on the side, during the last couple weeks was some texture variants specifically for Tanoa since ive been playing there a lot lately. Based off of the AOR 2 pattern that was popular during the gen 2 era, with the more tanish green based stretched areas. The main pattern is a bit bright and is subject to change all around; this was its first time in game, but i wanted to share with you all anyway. :) Also, DDMK18v5 is mine tooOooOoOOo :) Felt good to have time to put something into the damn game again finally haha <3

bLYaMth.png

ysYxvcZ.png

vt3yzd9.png

26 people like this

that looks amazing! i love your work...or rather art. (Still hoping for some German Multitarn though :D )

1 person likes this

Looks beautiful Van. I always thought your AOR2 from the warfighters pack was the best version. Did you say you work for churches? Doing what? (Sorry for going offtopic-just curious)

4 people like this

7 hours ago, vanschmoozin said:

vt3yzd9.png

flip the green channel of that M4's normal map boo, looks like it could be OpenGL :)

Missed you homie!

1 person likes this

Hi,im new here. VSM can give me beautiful beard with tactical glasses cuz i have tactical beards but i cant wear glasses. Thx for help 

1 person likes this

7 hours ago, ineptaphid said:

Looks beautiful Van. I always thought your AOR2 from the warfighters pack was the best version. Did you say you work for churches? Doing what? (Sorry for going offtopic-just curious)

Oh thanks dude! I'm a Tech Director, which means I "produce" the weekend services: Audio/stage design/graphic design/video production etc etc. I'm a musician too so I do some songwriting for them also. I grew up a musician and then spent my teens/twenties touring, during which i went to school for audio engineering. Which is how i initially got working for churches: as a sound guy. So i do that stuff normally friday-sunday, then run my recording studio during the week. But with easter and christmas i dont book any bands cause i know im gonna get owned by the churches during that time haha Theres my mini life career story lmao But thats why during those times i vanish from the surface of the world.

Heres some pics ive taken from some events that I do with these churches.

Spoiler

JSl9XvC.jpg9yDbGqS.jpg1OX283z.jpgQGj3ZH5.jpgNQ5wyCY.jpgmzy3JwU.jpg5YaDRoF.jpg

2 hours ago, zeealex said:

flip the green channel of that M4's normal map boo, looks like it could be OpenGL :)

Missed you homie!

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh girl you so riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiighghght!!! <3 missed you too!!!

1 hour ago, VenPi said:

Hi,im new here. VSM can give me beautiful beard with tactical glasses cuz i have tactical beards but i cant wear glasses. Thx for help 

Yes, yes I can. :) Zee ^^ actually has some siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick shades that'll be in the VSM packs, with a bunch of versions to mix and match the beards. Also, I'll have head mesh versions of the beards too so you can mix with all vanilla content too.

11 people like this

Cool pics man,awesome work i swear this mod gets better and better.

btw Sounds like your busy.

I dont suppose those new shades might include the Oakley Gascan's he previewed on his Female heads thread? :D

Either way pictures look great cant wait for this update it looks absolutely amazing. 

Also audio engineer sounds like a cool job hah, unfortunately my music talent (and knowledge) stops at singing RHCP in the shower.

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, scooterperpetual said:

I dont suppose those new shades might include the Oakley Gascan's he previewed on his Female heads thread? :D

*nods head*

also... she* and her* ;)

4 people like this

Any1 can give link for download ? When i see that good comments i want that mod !

1 minute ago, VenPi said:

Any1 can give link for download ? When i see that good comments i want that mod !

The new update is not out yet.